mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 3, the final chapter, contest time

bodyweight: 236.5

Sides: sex drive past few days has been crazy, switched sustanon brands an my dick isnt staying down lol

Notes: def holding more water but looking alot leaner so cant complain, still maintaining a somewhat good pump even on less carbs

also starting to feel the lack of carbs more now, energys not the best and neither is my mood, but strength is still holding up pretty well

Trained: Chest

Workout

Incline presses
355X8
315X8 (3 second negative, 2 positive)
315X7 (3 second negative, 2 positive)
315X6 (3 second negative, 2 positive)

Machine chest press
8 sets, 12-15 reps

okay had my carb/cheat day today so feeling good now until i run low in carbs again

Bodyweight: 237

Sides: just the moon face and some water retention, the water retention doesnt seem to be as bad on my body the leaner i get, face on the other hand still looks like a puffer fish with my double chin

Notes: little stronger today, nice pump, right glute was really sore from an injection, just one of thos einjects that hurts sometimes and makes ya leg feel tight, it made getting deep on ym leg presses very difficult in the start until it loosened up

Workout
One legged isolateral leg press, weight increase progreesive first 3 sets, then decreased for higher rep sets
set 1 15 reps
set 2 15 reps
set 3 12 reps
set 4 18 reps
set 5 22 reps

Leg extensions (3 second negative and positive, squeeze contraction point)
2 sets, 15 reps

Seated hamstring curl
1 dropset, 8 reps, strip 1 plate then 7 reps, strip another plate then 5 reps

Lying leg curls (explosive positive, 4 second negative)
2 sets, 12 and 15 reps

Last edited:
okay past 2 days workout

Bodyweight: 240 (dunno how that happened GRRR)

Notes: feeling abit lethargic lately,

Sides: acnes on backs getting worse, usual water retention and moon face

i also think im putting on more muscle, since my lifts seem to be improving in a few areas (mainly back, legs, triceps, chest)

Yesterdays workout

Trained: triceps

skullcrushers
120X16
120X14
120X12

Cable push downs
80X13
70X15
60X20

Cable v bar push down
60X15

Todays workout

Trained: back, and some shoulders

V bar cable pull downs
260X10
260X9, dropset 220X6
240X10, dropset 200X3
220X13
200X15

Chinups (slow and controled)
12 reps

Yates machine row
4 dropsets,

Alternating machine row
4 sets, 6- 4-1/2 plates, 7-12 rep range

Machine lateral raises
3 sets, 12 reps

Reverse fly machine, hammer hand grip
3 sets, 12 reps

Barbell shrugs (big squeeze on contraction and slow stretch)
3 sets, 12-15 reps

Great log man, keep up the good work. I think I posted in your original log thread before it was pulled, hope the problems you mentioned then aren't causing you too much stress.

Great log man, keep up the good work. I think I posted in your original log thread before it was pulled, hope the problems you mentioned then aren't causing you too much stress.

thanks mate, appreciate it, not causing to much stress yet, in time i shall c how things get resolved, for now jus gotta wait

Okay today was a pretty good day

Bodyweight: 235

Notes: gyno seems to be flaring a little, ive always had some in my left nipple, but right one seems to be playing up a little so might need to add in some more letro

also i injure my left knee, dunno what the hell is wrong with it, i was taking a piss and bent my knee in a funny way and feels like ive pulled something in my ligament, freakin hurts, especially when i did calves today, might have to be careful with it for awhile

trained: calves

Workout

standing calve raise machine
360X14
360X12
340X12
300X15

Seated straight leg iso lateral calf raise
2 sets, 16 and 19 reps

Another good workout today

Bodyweight: 234 (took a big poop before gym though lol)

Sides: acne on the back, water retention but not to bad atm

Notes: felt pretty good today, had some carbs (not alot) so at least i didn't feel like garbage

Trained: chest

Workout

Incline bench press (4 second negatives)
315X8
315X9
335X6
255X12

Machine chest press
8 sets, 10-12 reps

few quick pics, apologize for the quality of the full body shot, i gotta stand a long way back to get under the light for ya to see me, and from that distance the shitty camera blurrs, ill try get the misses to take some better pics

im pretty happy with how im looking even with all the water retention

Attachments

• me back.jpg
    me back.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 295
blurry one

Attachments

• me blurry.jpg
    me blurry.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 288
better quality close up

Attachments

• me side.jpg
    me side.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 326
and im 13 weeks out approx atm

Looking big and ripped m8. Keep it going!

you got ur trunks, tan, oil and other shit sorted yet? are you using your insulin yet?

Looking big and ripped m8. Keep it going!

you got ur trunks, tan, oil and other shit sorted yet? are you using your insulin yet?

thanks man, appreciate it

lol nope have none of it :eek:

trunks im gonna get from the local bodybuilding trunks supplier (black and blue) supplies all the truncks for comps around here, very easy to get

tan still trying to decide which one to go for, everyone seems to tell me to use 'dream tan', but not sure whether thats the best choice, oil i have no clue which one to use

not using the insulin, gonna save it for another time, atm my goals just to come in as lean as possible

i still also have to learn how to pose mandatorys and get a routine together, i have a ifbb pro friend who said hed help me, but both times weve made plans for lessons ive been busy once and then he was the second time, so no progress there, might just try practising from what youtube can show me for now, and maybe hire someone to teach me how to pose and put a routine together (hopefully doesnt cost to much:confused: ) BUT i really need to do it coz if theres anything i suck at, its posing

Last edited:
are you doing any syntherol protocal? i think you mentioned a while back you were using it in your triceps?

If there is anyone in your gym who has competed before, try and get some tips from them about posing. Thats what i did for my first show. i would also recomend posing in front of people: E.g. family, girlfriend, friends (and get the opinions).

just because when your on stage there is no mirrors! and if you spend most of your time posing in the mirror you will be unsure about how well your posing when ur up ther. :-S

Are you staying on Sust the whole time through towards the show? or are you swapping to something that doesnt give you water retention?

are you doing any syntherol protocal? i think you mentioned a while back you were using it in your triceps?

If there is anyone in your gym who has competed before, try and get some tips from them about posing. Thats what i did for my first show. i would also recomend posing in front of people: E.g. family, girlfriend, friends (and get the opinions).

just because when your on stage there is no mirrors! and if you spend most of your time posing in the mirror you will be unsure about how well your posing when ur up ther. :-S

Are you staying on Sust the whole time through towards the show? or are you swapping to something that doesnt give you water retention?

no syntherol protocol yet, im thinking a month out i might do a small amount (2mls ED) in my outer tricep head to correct a small mishape i have in it after i had an abcess removed (very small indent but noticeable if your a bodybuilding judge im sure)

yea theres a few guys who have competed in my gym, one guys the state natural champ, other is last years overall national natural champ, and then there's the IFBB pro and NABBA worlds 2nd and 1st placers and a few more, all friends of mine but finding time between there schedule and mine has been difficult so i gotta try harder and squeeze in a time frame

but yes plan is to pose infront of the misses since shes into bodybuilding like me so probably the best and convenient candidate

no i wont be staying on sus the whole time, the plan atm is to increase my sustanon by 250-500mgs, tren eth a further 300mgs 2 months out, and then 1 month out ill be switching to test prop/tren acetate and up there doses by another 250mgs, and upping ym masteron to approx 700mgs weekly

then approx 1 week out from the show cut the test prop out (since ill be on approx a gram and a half of test i figure i have to cut it out in advance for the half lives), and up then tren and masteron by another 200--300mgs

thats basically my plan, as far as water goes i always retain alot of water off test so ive either gotta cut it out before my show (as planned) or hit the A.Is hard before my show, still contemplating which to do coz i do know of a few guys who have done up to 3 grams of test till show day and loaded up on A.Is and come in looking dry

decisions decisions :confused:

If you have been shooting sustanon for a while then deconate ester will be stacked up like fukin crazy and will take forever to get out of your system.

you will be getting through like 1 bottle of tren a week if you keep jumping up the dosage!

You should be fine if you load up on letro. Like you said some guys take grams of test up to the show.
I don't know I'd you have anyone helping you or not, but I would say instead of ramping test up, you should be going DOWN. You could do your whole prep on 300 or so per week of prop. 100 eod or 50 ed.

And go up on the tren NOW not later, and ditch the enanthate, go to ace right away. Get some masteron in right now also, 300mg per week would be plenty at this point. You could also run EQ really close to the show especially if you are going to use an AI.

You have a nice/strong physique right NOW. You want to be polishing it and making it look crisper every week leading to the show. Why would you run a bunch of "wet" drugs that will blur your lines and make you take ancillary drugs you don't need yet?

Which show are you looking at doing mate?

im doing the VICs, as a junior

If you have been shooting sustanon for a while then deconate ester will be stacked up like fukin crazy and will take forever to get out of your system.

you will be getting through like 1 bottle of tren a week if you keep jumping up the dosage!

yea hence why i would switch to prop 2 months out from the show, im sure 2 months will be enough to get most the deconate out, obviously not all but i would suspect very little would be left to cause noticable water after 2 months

yea actually your right about the tren, atm im on eth so going through about 3 1/2 ml a week, by time show time comes up id be hitting close to 7-8ml a week

You should be fine if you load up on letro. Like you said some guys take grams of test up to the show.
I don't know I'd you have anyone helping you or not, but I would say instead of ramping test up, you should be going DOWN. You could do your whole prep on 300 or so per week of prop. 100 eod or 50 ed.

And go up on the tren NOW not later, and ditch the enanthate, go to ace right away. Get some masteron in right now also, 300mg per week would be plenty at this point. You could also run EQ really close to the show especially if you are going to use an AI.

You have a nice/strong physique right NOW. You want to be polishing it and making it look crisper every week leading to the show. Why would you run a bunch of "wet" drugs that will blur your lines and make you take ancillary drugs you don't need yet?

okay good to know i can use letro

yea im aware about ramping the test down, the only issue with that is i tend to loose alot of size when i drop my test, tren works great for me as a muscle builder, but only wen its stacked with alot of test, ive done the low test/high tren route and i noticed alot of size was lost (muscle not water) and my recovery went to shit along with my sex drive, so id like to try keep my test in as long as possible since its proven its worth alone as muscle builder and strong fat burner on me, so i only wanna cut it out closer to the show if i have to

the tren im going to increase slowly, i find week 4-5 of wen the tren peaks in my blood to be my best appearance physique wise, i always look like a road map and densa as hell, after that tren hardening and vasularity effect tend to fade the longer im on the same dose, so my plan is to carefully ramp it up, and come 4 week out from the show ill ramp it right up so come show time i get the vasularity and hardness peak i always get

it might be hard to explain but this is how my body responds to tren, so im gonna try use it to my advantage

but yes i will be switching to the acetate as you suggest soon, the masteorn at 300mg atm is in, ill increase that slowly an allow it do the drying out for my physique and hardening

eq ive been considering, i ran it once but didnt respond to well, got alot of sides from it (lower back pumps, headaches, anxiety got really bad) so im not entirely sure if i wanna add it in, although i admit id like to use it coz it defiantly made me much denser and veinier overall

as for the wet drugs yes i am aware i wanna look crispier as the weeks have gone on, and that is happening, but the muscle building and retention i get from test is amazing, so cutting it out is a real gamble coz i know when i drop my test low my physique doesnt look as good, id rather stay wet looking come up to the show and dry right out 2 weeks before it, just personal preference

Last edited:
okay today workout

Bodyweight: 235

Trained: legs

Note: felt great today, energetic, aggressive, focused, just great

also have decided to switch back to lying hamstring curls, have felt seated hamstring curls havent been giving me the results i get from the lying hamstring

Sides: moon face, and had a headache last night and now tonight

Trained: legs

Workout

one legged iso lateral leg press 9deep and slow negative, no pause)
5 sets, reps, 15, 15, 13, 17, 22

Seated leg extensions (4 second neg and positive, squeeze contraction)
2 sets, 15 reps

lying hamstring curls
3 sets, 12-15 reps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws