advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 3, the final chapter, contest time

Looking solid mate. Keep up hard work.

thanks mate

looking thick mate! think i might start following this! :cool:

thanks mate, i presume your from Newcastle NSW?

okay so today workout

bodyweight: 242

Notes: slept 12 hours last night, fukin awesome sleep, really needed it after not sleeping the night before and working all day

so today woke up at lunchtime, felt great on a sunday, ate and then went and trained legs before i had to go to some double date my misses arranged with her friend and her boyfriend, :banghead:

i wouldve liked to get in a few more carbs today but time didnt work in my favor. and i tend to like eating carbs wen im actually craving it, not wen i have to, so ill just wait for a day wen im craving i think

Side effects: just water retention, my acne on my back isnt getting any worse, occasional spot here and there which my gf loves to pop so it makes them look really bad, but other then that im sweet

Trained: legs

Workout

one legged leg press
5 sets each leg, 12-15 reps

Straight leg press
1 set

Leg extensions
1 set, 20 reps, just for a slow squeeze

seated hamstring curls
4 plates, 8 reps, dropseted with 3 plates for 8 reps, 3 sets

i have this feeling my legs are gonna hurt tomorrow :(

last night i was also feeling really lethargic, you know the state where your really low in carbs and just cranky and moody, so i had a honeycomb ice cream, honestly almost as satisfying as sex

Last edited:
Another good workout today

bodyweight: 242, but waist continues to shrink and

Sides: water retention

Notes: tendons felt great today, again another great tricep session which is rare since my tendonitis use to stop me

Workout

Skullcrushers
110X25
130X12
130X10, dropset 90X6

cable press downs, 3 second negative and positive
70X15
80X12
70X12

Cable v bar press downs, 2 second negative and positive
2 sets, 50X15, real slow

another good workout today

Bodyweight: 241

Notes: still getting leaner, while growing, noticeable becoz everytime i sub q inject my HGH its getting harder and harder to pinch any fat around my abs

Sides: water retention, night sweats are becoming very prominent, facial bloat obvious with water retention, light acne on back, and today after back workout my lats and forearms/biceps keep randomly cramping up really bad

last night i also had this random bout of lethargy hit me after my HGH injection 2-3 hours after, felt like i was on a no carb diet for a few hours, very lethargic and drained,

also wen docs today, BP is 162/69, little elevated, he thinks it not high enough to concern myself about treating

todays workout

V bar pull downs
240X12
240X10
220X12
200X15

machine one handed lat pull down
2 sets, 15 and 12 reps

machine yates row
4 dropsets,

machine alternating arm row
3 sets,

machine lateral raises
60X8, dropset with 40X5 reps
50X12

barbell shrugs
3 sets
220X15, just very long stretch and squeeze each rep

one handed cable rear delt flys
3 sets, 12-14 reps

Last edited:
just some calves today

Sides: just water retention

Notes: felt abit lethargic and flat today

Workout

Standing calve raise machine
748X14
726X14
704X15

Seated machine iselateral calve raises
5 plates a side, 16 reps
4 plates a side: 22 reps

Nice log, seems like you have some potential for whatever show u are doing???

im Quite curious though. Your already cruising and blasting? and your only in early twentys?

did u go straight into that? or did u cycle before? and what age did u start gear?

How's the fat loss for tren/GH v tren?

Stereo's gonna be huuuuuge this year

Nice log, seems like you have some potential for whatever show u are doing???

im Quite curious though. Your already cruising and blasting? and your only in early twentys?

did u go straight into that? or did u cycle before? and what age did u start gear?

i hope so, im a junior and i dont really know any juniors as big as me, there definetaly guys though that have dieted for a show unlike me, so whether i come in perfect condition or not is the real issue for me

also learning how to pose, but i have a 2 guys i think that will be able to teach me, one current IFBB pro and a NABBA world top 3 placer, case is finding time since they said theyd help me for free teaching me how to pose

yes i am 21

i did cycle on an off before, i started at 18 years old, after about my third cycle i came off gear an my gains melted away, and the fat pilled on, and strength shit itself, so ti was kinda at that point i realized i hit wat was pretty much my genetic limit, which was about a 315 bench, 455 squat, and 550 deadlift

but the most noticeable thing was not my lifts that suffered, it was my muscle size, i shrank fast and gained fat fast when i came off, so after my third cycle i basically started blasting and cruising to continue to progress and keep my gains

back then my diet was also perfect, unlike these days when admitting its pretty lazy

How's the fat loss for tren/GH v tren?

Stereo's gonna be huuuuuge this year

honestly atm quite odd, PRESUMING that my GH is real and legit (i wont make assumptions until my blood results late next week)

the best way to describe what im going thru is like this

usually when im on test i bloat very hard, my face blows out and everything from waist to hips blow out full of water, my waist gets very soft and puffy

however atm my face is blown out (as usual mooned right out), but my abdominal section is staying very tight and my skin is much tighter around my entire body despite the water

the other thing is i havent lifted with wraps, straps, or anything to support my joints and they feel great

the other noticeable thing is bodyweight

usually when i diet the bodyweight drops down fast, and continues

this time ive cut my cals but the bodyweight isnt dropping, im getting leaner as my waist is obviously shrinking, lower back fat is shrinking, , but everytime i stand on the scales i weigh the same, which is very strange coz usually the scales actually drop fast

but this time there not

the other noticeable difference is my strength, even while depleted im continuing to improve in strength, not alot, but the weights i lift feel alot more comfortable and stable

of course when i get my GH test results i will confirm to see whether its the GH or placebo, but there is something i feel im noticing different about this cycle,

Last edited:
okay today workout

Bodyweight: 243

Notes: got alot fo sleep last night, took my sleeping meds an slept like a baby, got work tomorrow little early, so i might not get asmuch sleep as id like, but after it im training legs :)

tonite i also decided to have a carb up, ate prob 300 grams total carbs after my workout

Sides: usual water retention, probably little more

Workout

Incline press
405X4, dropset 315X7
427X1, dropset 335X5
315X9
315X8
255X20

Machine chest press
8 sets, 10-14 reps

honestly atm quite odd, PRESUMING that my GH is real and legit (i wont make assumptions until my blood results late next week)

the best way to describe what im going thru is like this

usually when im on test i bloat very hard, my face blows out and everything from waist to hips blow out full of water, my waist gets very soft and puffy

however atm my face is blown out (as usual mooned right out), but my abdominal section is staying very tight and my skin is much tighter around my entire body despite the water

the other thing is i havent lifted with wraps, straps, or anything to support my joints and they feel great

the other noticeable thing is bodyweight

usually when i diet the bodyweight drops down fast, and continues

this time ive cut my cals but the bodyweight isnt dropping, im getting leaner as my waist is obviously shrinking, lower back fat is shrinking, , but everytime i stand on the scales i weigh the same, which is very strange coz usually the scales actually drop fast

but this time there not

the other noticeable difference is my strength, even while depleted im continuing to improve in strength, not alot, but the weights i lift feel alot more comfortable and stable

of course when i get my GH test results i will confirm to see whether its the GH or placebo, but there is something i feel im noticing different about this cycle,[/QUOTE]

I am having the exact same problem on my GH. Fixing to finish my 3rd week. The scale weight has not went down. However I feel tighter, my clothes fit different(in a good way) and I feel stronger. Its my first time to ever use GH so its all new to me.

^^^ pretty much, theres nothing dramatically noticeable where i can say yet 'YES something happening', but theres small things here and there im feeling that are different to my usual blasts

anyways today workout

Trained: legs

Sides: water retention, face looked fat today, body still remained tight looking though

Notes: i must not have gotten much sleep last night or something, slept 7 hours (descent amount i think), got up for work today, went to work, after 3 hours at work had my lunch break and went to my car to relax, feel asleep for an hour and woke up thinking wtf jus happened' lol, owell

Workout today, strength gains everywhere, legs are very noticeably bigger and leaner

One legged iso lateral leg press
12-15 reps, 5 sets, strength was up +45 per leg

Seated hamstring curl
4 1/2 plates X 8 reps, dropseted with 3 1/2 plates, 8 reps
3 1/2 plates X 20 reps

Straight leg press
1 set, 20 reps

leg extensions
1 set, just 60 pounds, 20 reps, 3-4 second positive and negative for a squeeze

okay today was another good day

Sides: water retention, also after my AAS jab today copped a really bad tren cough and felt sick in the stomach for a good 3-4 hours after my injection, its gone away now

Notes: last night i slept great, solid 9 hours sleep without any sleeping meds, which is amazing coz on tren i never get 3 hours without meds lol
mustve been the heavy leg session or something that wrecked me

BodyweightL 241

Trained: biceps

Cable rope curls, one handed
3 sets, 10-15 reps

One handed cable curls
4 sets, 10-12 reps

always like an easy workout after my leg day :)

Hey buddy, How far out from the comp are you? What comp is it

Thats a shame, If it was in sydney I would check it out. Good luck with the comp though

Thats a shame, If it was in sydney I would check it out. Good luck with the comp though

lol haha soz man, maybe if i win and go to nationals hahahaha

14 weeks. I'm getting excited!

i know, ive got goosebumps aswell, my goals your previous conditioning :p

Had my blood test done today

fast glucose test, androgen study, GH study, and IGF

test was done exactly 3 hours post 10iu GH IM injection

dam nurse wasnt very good, couldnt pierce the right depth to find my vein, even though theres boatloads of them

should have results this Friday on my blood results

Last edited:

Funny part is its not out of the question. You have alot of potential for your age. At your age I was out clubbing, not eating and not sleeping from wednesday to sunday lol. I weighed a measly 65kgs at 6ft tall. You are light years ahead lol

Funny part is its not out of the question. You have alot of potential for your age. At your age I was out clubbing, not eating and not sleeping from wednesday to sunday lol. I weighed a measly 65kgs at 6ft tall. You are light years ahead lol

lol FUAK

sounds like me 3 years ago hahaha

well hopefuly i can do some damage this October, or atleast get my name out there on the scene

trained Triceps today

Sides: water retention like a bitch, dont know whether to take some A.I for it or atm
acnes getting a little worse on my back, getting a few random headaches here and there

Notes: slept like a baby last night again, solid 10 hours, 8 hours straight and then got up an pinned my GH and slept for another 2 hours, very strange considering the tren dose im running at this time of my blast usually would keep me awake till 7am

also dont know whether this might just be the tren, but today in the blood test office i was sweating absurdly in the waiting area for about an hour, was wearing a t shirt and had sweat marks all over it, had to put on a jumper everytime i got up to walk, very embarressing

the reason i found this odd was i was fasting, so there was no food in me, and i started sweating absurdly even on a empty stomach, ive never really sweated on tren if im fasted

anyways

Workout

Skullcrushers
120X15
130X10, dropset 90X5
110X16

cable straight bar push downs
70X15
80X12, dropset 60X4
70X14

cable v bar pushdowns