over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Ultimate Mass Building Recipes Thread

Doitagain

Registered
Eating big AND eating clean can become a chore when you're chasing size.
This thread is meant to gather all the best recipes for tasty, healthy and nutrient dishes to make this task easier. It's not necessarily always rice, chicken breast, broccoli and olive oil when you need to pack new slabs of beef to your frame.

My own contribution :

The Jacked Buffalo Burger
-Two EZEKIEL SPROUTED WHOLE GRAIN BURGER BUNS (about 5,4 ounces)
-Two Lean Bison patties, 7oz each, grilled (or 4 x 3,5oz)
-Four Fat Free Cheddar Cheese slices (about 2,8 ounces)
-Four slices 97-99% fat free bacon slices, roasted and crispy
-Caramelized Onions, two tablespoons
-Two-three Hellman's LIGHTER THAN LIGHT mayonnaise tablespoons

Tastes AMAZING. More than 100grams of protein, decent amount of fibers, low fat. If you need more carbs throw in the air frier some frozen diced potatoes with some salt and rosemary and add more Hellman's mayo.
Enjoy!
Now it's your turn 🍗🥞🍔🌮🥘🥧

Eating big AND eating clean can become a chore when you're chasing size.
This thread is meant to gather all the best recipes for tasty, healthy and nutrient dishes to make this task easier. It's not necessarily always rice, chicken breast, broccoli and olive oil when you need to pack new slabs of beef to your frame.

My own contribution :

The Jacked Buffalo Burger
-Two EZEKIEL SPROUTED WHOLE GRAIN BURGER BUNS (about 5,4 ounces)
-Two Lean Bison patties, 7oz each, grilled (or 4 x 3,5oz)
-Four Fat Free Cheddar Cheese slices (about 2,8 ounces)
-Four slices 97-99% fat free bacon slices, roasted and crispy
-Caramelized Onions, two tablespoons
-Two-three Hellman's LIGHTER THAN LIGHT mayonnaise tablespoons

Tastes AMAZING. More than 100grams of protein, decent amount of fibers, low fat. If you need more carbs throw in the air frier some frozen diced potatoes with some salt and rosemary and add more Hellman's mayo.
Enjoy!
Now it's your turn 🍗🥞🍔🌮🥘🥧

Man that's making me hungry, sounds delicious. This is a great topic, I'll throw in the ice cream recipe we were chatting about. Most hardcore bodybuilders will say that food is just fuel and they are right but that doesn't mean we can't make our meals more enjoyable. You'll need a Ninja Creami for this one.

600ml fat free milk
60 grams of ON Whey Extreme Chocolate Milk.
2 sweet n low packets
10 grams of Jello Pudding Mix (Chocolate or Fudge)

I just shake it all up in one of my protein blender bottles and then transfer it to the pint container. I freeze them for about 24 hrs or more.

When I pull it out of the freezer, I run hot water over the container for about 5-10 seconds. I let it sit for 15-20 mins. I then use a spoon to scrape the top of the ice cream to make it flat and uniform. Having a mound in the middle can ruin the blade. Next I run it on the ice cream setting. Pull it out, scrape the sides with a butter knife and then run it again on "re-spin". You can eat it at this point but I like to throw it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes, it gets the texture just right. Tastes like store bought to me.

Things to note. With the low fat recipes like this one, you want to thaw it because you don't want to risk the machine burning out. Happened to my first machine. Low fat makes for a harder mixture when it's frozen. I use the ON Extreme Chocolate flavor.

Macros:

490 Calories
69 grams of Protein
46 grams of Carbs
3 grams of fat

My recipe has a few more steps than you'll find on YouTube but I found doing it this way gives you the most authentic ice cream experience without adding additional fats.

We keep this "taco meat" in the fridge all the time
One of my favorite meals is frying some hash brown in a pan to crisp them up
Lay down 8oz on a plate too with 6oz taco meat and 4 fried eggs with runny yolks then mix it all up.
Does down really easy and is a bunch of calories.
Brown 4lbs ground meat , drain and rinse
Add
2 table spoon Tones dry taco seasoning
2 table spoon dry ranch powder
2 packs Fortera taco sauce
1 can Rotell tomatoes

Mix all together and you have 4lbs taco meat
You can also add to salad or add rice or put on tortilla to suit your macros

Add a half cup of casien to 500 ml egg whites cook then freeze for 15 minutes.

Add 12 oz low calorie Greek yogurt on top.

Add 6 oz strawberry and 5 egg Life egg wraps ripped up.

Top with low fat whipped cream, cinnamon, Walden syrup.

Rough math about 600 calories 100 or so protein and taste like a desert. Like a parfait.

Not a recipe but this is a list of foods I'd give to my clients that had a difficult time gaining weight.

Nuts, including nut butters-Fat
Dried Fruits-Carb
Trail mix-Fat/Carb
Seeds-Fat
Olive oil-Fat
Coconut Oil-Fat
Steak-Fat/Protein
Eggs-Fat/protein
White Rice-Carb
Granola-Carb
Juice-Carb
Avocado-Fat/Carb
Whole fat Dairy-Fat/carb/protein
Tortillas corn or flour (corn is better). (These can help get more food down)-Carb

While not caloric dense, steaming your vegetables makes them easier to eat and digest.

Plain non fat Greek yogurt
Protein powder - my go to is cinnamon flavored
Almond butter.

Extremely tasty, relatively clean and easy to adjust Protein, fat , carb requirements.

Can also add a little granola or cerial to add some texture.

Also pop in the freezer for more a ice-cream style mix

Man that's making me hungry, sounds delicious. This is a great topic, I'll throw in the ice cream recipe we were chatting about. Most hardcore bodybuilders will say that food is just fuel and they are right but that doesn't mean we can't make our meals more enjoyable. You'll need a Ninja Creami for this one.

600ml fat free milk
2 sweet n low packets

I just shake it all up in one of my protein blender bottles and then transfer it to the pint container. I freeze them for about 24 hrs or more.

When I pull it out of the freezer, I run hot water over the container for about 5-10 seconds. I let it sit for 15-20 mins. I then use a spoon to scrape the top of the ice cream to make it flat and uniform. Having a mound in the middle can ruin the blade. Next I run it on the ice cream setting. Pull it out, scrape the sides with a butter knife and then run it again on "re-spin". You can eat it at this point but I like to throw it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes, it gets the texture just right. Tastes like store bought to me.

Things to note. With the low fat recipes like this one, you want to thaw it because you don't want to risk the machine burning out. Happened to my first machine. Low fat makes for a harder mixture when it's frozen. I use the ON Extreme Chocolate flavor.

Macros:

490 Calories
69 grams of Protein
46 grams of Carbs
3 grams of fat

My recipe has a few more steps than you'll find on YouTube but I found doing it this way gives you the most authentic ice cream experience without adding additional fats.
My wife has been making ice cream from your recipe this weekend since we are back home and no longer cutting. 12 hours to go. Lol We used vanilla almond milk, stevia and TP strawberry sorbet whey isolate in our recipe. Will see how it turns out.

To the OP- as I’ve gotten older when it comes to getting calories down I’ve tried to get smarter as I hate eating as I get older. lol using low volume, high carb foods like rice pasta and mixing organic oats with cream of rice(most eat separate, but taste awesome mixed and cooked) have become my go to on high days.

But when I am really struggling or need to push in carbs I’ll put my post workout items all in a my ninja and blend it- whey isolate, organic rice crisp (easy to get carbs in) and blue berries usually.

For guys who struggle with AM eating or breakfast up can turn meal one into pancakes:

I use a Nutra Ninja pro blender.

1 scoop whey isolate protein (maple waffle by Raw is awesome for pancakes)

300g liquid egg whites

100g raw organic non GMO oats (add based on carb needs)

100g organic blue berries

1oz walnuts or 1/2tbsp walnut oil (if you’re using fats in meal one)

Throw it all in the ninja with the protein being first so it all fits. There should be just enough room to add a splash of water which you can do or not based on how thick you like your pancakes.

I personally add 1/4 tsp pink salt and Flavor Gang Buttery Cinnamon roll with mine. I blend, cook, flip then top them off with some Walden Farms calorie free pancake syrup.

You can also hold half or all of the blue berries to put on top if you prefer. It’s pancakes and breakfast so get creative. It’s an easy way to cram down calories on days you wake up feeling bored or like you need a change.

OR you can eat each of those items by themselves according to your plan and have it taste and be boring as shit. Enjoy! 😊

I don't know if it's old age or something else lol but I don't give a damn what I eat or how it tastes - I treat food 100% without emotions lol
Yeah, we all know you've been eating rice cakes, white fish, oats and egg withes for twenty years now, this thread is not for you 🤣

Next recipe!
@slesh make your entrance

Turkey meat tacos

93% lean ground turkey

Taco seasoning, I recommend Kinders or learn how to make your own

Ingredients for taco seasoning

Smoked garlic salt
Smoked paprika
Onion powder
Cumin
Black peppa
Chili powder

Little bit of Pan precooked cornmeal

Brown and drain the turkey however you like, transfer to colander and rinse under hot water.

Transfer back to pan or wherever you browned the meat. Add as much water as you normally would, spices, mix. Use a potato masher to break up the chunks and make the meat uniform. (Could also use a stand mixer)

Towards the end of cooking while there’s still a little water left add in a few teaspoons of the precooked cornmeal, this creates your sauce.

Load that shit up w whatever you want.

For zero fat use these
54A5AC74-9ADA-4270-9928-3AB8E8C7BDEF.jpeg

I don't know if it's old age or something else lol but I don't give a damn what I eat or how it tastes - I treat food 100% without emotions lol
Same. I had to dig deep on the pancake recipe as I am too lazy to make them myself and just eat the foods by the gram to my plan. Whether or not I add sauces depends on my day and time. All I care about is what number meal it is, time, and getting it down. Then I note when the next one will be and go about my day. 😂

But I respect all you guys who love your food and recipes.

600ml fat free milk
2 sweet n low packets

Macros:

490 Calories
69 grams of Protein
46 grams of Carbs
3 grams of fat

Creami is absolutely amazing.

My go to, but with ground beef (drained) instead of chicken, is this one:

Another site I love is below. She has some of the best recipes (bulk/cut)...nothing I have made from her site has been poor.

My wife has been making ice cream from your recipe this weekend since we are back home and no longer cutting. 12 hours to go. Lol We used vanilla almond milk, stevia and TP strawberry sorbet whey isolate in our recipe. Will see how it turns out.

Some whey flavors are better than others for ice cream, so make sure to try a variety of flavors. I felt the taste was too artificial with ON Vanilla and Strawberry, but the extreme chocolate milk tastes as good as I could have hoped for.

My go to, but with ground beef (drained) instead of chicken, is this one:

Another site I love is below. She has some of the best recipes (bulk/cut)...nothing I have made from her site has been poor.

I was hoping somebody would post some instant pot recipes. Just picked one up.

Some whey flavors are better than others for ice cream, so make sure to try a variety of flavors. I felt the taste was too artificial with ON Vanilla and Strawberry, but the extreme chocolate milk tastes as good as I could have hoped for.
We put all the time into making the recipe and went to do the final mix/blend and the machine is broken as it just spins but won’t push down into the container. 😂 So close to ice cream only to have a bad unit. My luck for sure.

Until then I’ll just look forward to my organic oatmeal and blue berries. LOL I didn’t know my wife could get so pissed over ice cream. I would have likely only had a bite or two as I’m not a foodie. She was committed though.

We are exchanging it through Amazon so will retry it later this week.

I had posted this down in the recipes forum a while back
I've made it a few times and its pretty damn good

THE PIZZA BURGER PIE!
What You’ll Need :
1 lb lean (at least 93%) ground beef
1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz)
1/2 cup Original Bisquick™️ mix
1 cup 2% milk
2 eggs
How to make it :
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Makes 4 serving that equal
46g Protein , 21g Carbs , 13.5g Fat

Its not contest prep but would make a hell of a "cheat meal" or a yummy off season "free meal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_212835_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_212835_Chrome.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 35
An easy quick breakfast I make is 1 cup oats with scoop of PB. 3 whole eggs lightly scrambled that put into oats with boiling water. Stir it all in then add two scoops choc protein. Can’t taste the eggs and about 55-60 grams of protein to start the morning

Ok here's one from VanderV (member here about 15 years ago).

1 can tuna
12 oz apple juice
Blend together & drink quickly. ;)
i believe it was a british bodybuilder gary lister in the 90´s who came up with this, i tried it and its really not that bad.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws