over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The self sufficient/self reliant thread

mycology is a passion of mine. with new teks, its way easier than ever. no more monotubs etc, less chance of contamination. more aggressive colonization possibilities. liquid cultures and spores are readily available. my field is psilocybin @LK3 knows a thing or two also
Right there with you brother

Lol that too. And I already know I can bag deer with my AR, so I have that base covered. 300 blackout too lol.

Tbh I just want to grab an old Mosin so I have a reliable, simple bolt action. I love shooting those. I don’t want everything to be on an AR platform, regardless of caliber.
they're so expensive now :(

I can grab one in great shape for ~$500 in my area, just haven’t fit some reason. Probably should.
Just go get a Remington 700 in a NATO caliber..as funds permit upgrade the barrel, stock, trigger and optic..

Then most importantly get training..everyone wants to buy new shit but never go to training..we were just in war for 20 years..the most elite warfighters to ever live are out or getting out and they train civilians every day

uh they used to be 100 bucks.
Oh for sure. Everything is like that, though, unfortunately.

If I can drop $500 on 3 months of GH, I can drop it on a firearms that’ll last me forever.

Just lazy lol

Just go get a Remington 700 in a NATO caliber..as funds permit upgrade the barrel, stock, trigger and optic..

Then most importantly get training..everyone wants to buy new shit but never go to training..we were just in war for 20 years..the most elite warfighters to ever live are out or getting out and they train civilians every day
True true. Money isn’t an issue tbh.

The training is the fun part, lots of options here in Texas

Most of you here know me decently so no offense is even slightly meant by this; I get it - guns, ammo, gear always fun to talk about but the one thing that surprises me is how few people actually run area studies of their immediate AO. I've been curious about this is it a lack of interest personally, not fun to broach the subject in conversation, unsure of where to begin or?

Take me 5-10 minutes to put something together for you guys if you want a skeleton outline of how to properly prepare your intelligence harvesting. We've seen it time and time again from Assad's actions in Syria, Donbass even Katrina and East Palestine here in the states, to the nuclear melt down at Fukushima the deterioration of a given region for anywhere from a week, month, 90 days to going on almost a decade.

Most of you here know me decently so no offense is even slightly meant by this; I get it - guns, ammo, gear always fun to talk about but the one thing that surprises me is how few people actually run area studies of their immediate AO. I've been curious about this is it a lack of interest personally, not fun to broach the subject in conversation, unsure of where to begin or?

Take me 5-10 minutes to put something together for you guys if you want a skeleton outline of how to properly prepare your intelligence harvesting. We've seen it time and time again from Assad's actions in Syria, Donbass even Katrina and East Palestine here in the states, to the nuclear melt down at Fukushima the deterioration of a given region for anywhere from a week, month, 90 days to going on almost a decade.
I'm admittedly not as far out as I'd like to be, but having to have a job where you ever go in in person kind of precludes that. I'd love to be 3 hours from the nearest TOWN and double that from a city, but it's not doable. I'm sure I have a couple days at best in a SHTF scenario before people are out here, at that point it's how well my perimeter and security on site work, and how well I can defend it.

One thing I don't have a handle on, and the exact scenario might feed into this a lot, is how long you have until that intial surge would calm down somewhat.

I'm admittedly not as far out as I'd like to be, but having to have a job where you ever go in in person kind of precludes that. I'd love to be 3 hours from the nearest TOWN and double that from a city, but it's not doable. I'm sure I have a couple days at best in a SHTF scenario before people are out here, at that point it's how well my perimeter and security on site work, and how well I can defend it.

One thing I don't have a handle on, and the exact scenario might feed into this a lot, is how long you have until that intial surge would calm down somewhat.

I live urban as well mate - suburb right outside of downtown Dallas and our office is literally smack dab in the middle of the city.

Don’t need to be “homesteading” in the slightest.

I live urban as well mate - suburb right outside of downtown Dallas and our office is literally smack dab in the middle of the city.

Don’t need to be “homesteading” in the slightest.
I didn't say I LIVE in there lol. Eff that. I'm only an hour away from it though.

Man, people don’t even know what that is my man lol

People’s first reaction is to stockpile food..without realizing they are only stockpiling for guys like you and I to come take it from them when we are hungry

Man, people don’t even know what that is my man lol

People’s first reaction is to stockpile food..without realizing they are only stockpiling for guys like you and I to come take it from them when we are hungry
I had a guy I trained with on occasion on the swat team tell me this same thing, he had 500 sum entries....lol like lifting trained. I have seen videos and what do you think about a single person clearing a house?

I had a guy I trained with on occasion on the swat team tell me this same thing, he had 500 sum entries....lol like lifting trained. I have seen videos and what do you think about a single person clearing a house?
I think after 2010 the green berets and CIA got it as close to practical as possible..it’s not an issue..it’s damn sure not ideal, but not an issue

I started being trained almost 60 years ago to hide under my desk for when the Soviets dropped the big one. So maybe i am jaded but if i have lived this long without an apocalypse i think my odds of dying before it happens are good. But i have spent hundreds of days in each of these hunting, fishing, camping in my life. As well as running trap lines as a kid, paddle portage canoeing, backpacking -20 to 115 degree temps and decades living in a big city. I have some stuff around the house as i don't like running out of things. But i figure i will just roll with the punches and am probably far better off then most if the time comes. And probably 99.9% or more will have little experience dealing with things all on their own.

I started being trained almost 60 years ago to hide under my desk for when the Soviets dropped the big one. So maybe i am jaded but if i have lived this long without an apocalypse i think my odds of dying before it happens are good. But i have spent hundreds of days in each of these hunting, fishing, camping in my life. As well as running trap lines as a kid, paddle portage canoeing, backpacking -20 to 115 degree temps and decades living in a big city. I have some stuff around the house as i don't like running out of things. But i figure i will just roll with the punches and am probably far better off then most if the time comes. And probably 99.9% or more will have little experience dealing with things all on their own.
Shit isn’t going to happen

Singleton movement is a very real thing but it has limited applications. With respect the LEO sphere and movement isn’t where I would take any data from. The law enforcement community though is far ahead of the SOF community when it comes to explosive breaching and non offensive drone utilization.

Singleton movement can be broken down into various facets - but not limited to:

Transitional movement
Recovery of personnel or tangible good
Reduced Signature KINETIK Operations
Response to a mass casualty situation

No one is running assault elements as singletons, just beyond reckless. Low profile operations need a minimum of 3 pax. Realistically when working structures do guys get split up and sometimes segments of structures get turned into singleton movement? Yes. Unfortunately this happens all too often.

There’s a huge difference between running an assault element, retrieving a hard drive, and moving through phase lines.

Anyone saying they crush objectives in a solo modality is frankly a liar and also a fucking idiot 🤷‍♂️

Hope that sheds some light mate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity