over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Ultimate Mass Building Recipes Thread

I don’t know if this is a recipe or hack but I do this a lot during growth phases especially when I’m lazy. I take ~250 grams (8oz) grilled chicken breast and dice that shit up. Then I make the entire box of the Annie’s mac and cheese kits. They are shockingly relatively clean with only 10 grams of total fat so not terrible to eat if you’re still in the Slin window. Has over 60 grams of protein and 125 grams of carbs.

View attachment 191507View attachment 191508View attachment 191509View attachment 191510
Those Annie’s shells and cheese are really good, my wife and I will mix it up with chicken also and throw some hot sauce on top 👌🏼

Tried this during the week, bit of a PIA but pretty cool

frozen eggs-fried

Going to try dropping a shelled/frozen egg in boiling water to see how it poaches.

As someone who religiously abides to the "no more than 30 grams of protein per meal" 😒😒😒 this is my 4th meal of the day:
640 grams minced lean turkey
2 whole large eggs
160 grams of rice
English Curry and black pepper

140 grams PRO
130 grams CHO
20 grams FAT

2 tablets of Digezyme and a hour later it's like it never happened

So this was sorta inspired by @bbxtreme from his thread where he posted some of his meals. It’s been years since I’ve consistently done eggs whites. I easily get sick of traditional scrambled eggs. At first I tried doing waffles and pancakes but it was just an epic fail - the texture didn’t work. One day the pancake fell apart and I just scrambled these fuckers. It’s kinda like a sweet and savory scrambled egg dish. I also did this for the Slin window.

16oz - egg whites
60 grams COR (50 grams of carbs)
70 grams oat flour (50 grams of carbs)
Hefty spoonful of non fat Greek Yogurt
Teaspoon vanilla extract
Tablespoon of agave nectar to drizzle on after cooked

IMG_9783.jpeg

So this was sorta inspired by @bbxtreme from his thread where he posted some of his meals. It’s been years since I’ve consistently done eggs whites. I easily get sick of traditional scrambled eggs. At first I tried doing waffles and pancakes but it was just an epic fail - the texture didn’t work. One day the pancake fell apart and I just scrambled these fuckers. It’s kinda like a sweet and savory scrambled egg dish. I also did this for the Slin window.

16oz - egg whites
60 grams COR (50 grams of carbs)
70 grams oat flour (50 grams of carbs)
Hefty spoonful of non fat Greek Yogurt
Teaspoon vanilla extract
Tablespoon of agave nectar to drizzle on after cooked

View attachment 193792
A scrambled pancake when it goes to shit? Been there, done that 😂

A scrambled pancake when it goes to shit? Been there, done that 😂
I’m just saying it’s much different if you scramble from the beginning versus just trying to save a broken pancake and chopping it up

View attachment 195603
Found this sombitch in my pool lol

Did those come frozen? I picked up some vacuum sealed and frozen gator filets the other day, have yet to look for a recipe

I GAH-RON-TEE!

Oh man blackened gator on the grill or pan is fire. And yeah those come frozen cause they already boiled and peeled so you can throw them into any dish.

Oh man blackened gator on the grill or pan is fire. And yeah those come frozen cause they already boiled and peeled so you can throw them into any dish.
Niiice about the crawfish

I hadn’t even thought about blackened. I’ll do it on the blackstone griddle 👍🏻, can’t beat that shit for cooking in bulk

As someone who religiously abides to the "no more than 30 grams of protein per meal" 😒😒😒 this is my 4th meal of the day:
640 grams minced lean turkey
2 whole large eggs
160 grams of rice
English Curry and black pepper

140 grams PRO
130 grams CHO
20 grams FAT

2 tablets of Digezyme and a hour later it's like it never happened
140g of protein in one meal, but I understand that you probably eat, for example, 4 meals a day instead of 6-7?

140g of protein in one meal, but I understand that you probably eat, for example, 4 meals a day instead of 6-7?
Not all my (five) meals have the same amount of PRO/CHO actually, the total is still 500 PRO tho.
Peri-wo more carbs, pre-bed little to none.

Not all my (five) meals have the same amount of PRO/CHO actually, the total is still 500 PRO tho.
Peri-wo more carbs, pre-bed little to none.
which is very similar to the current situation for me, theoretically I have 6 meals + intra, but in practice I eat the last solid meal around 9pm (I go to bed around 11pm) but just before going to bed I have an additional pure protein meal - 500g of Skyr yogurt - this gives me smaller portions of protein more often so better digestion and additionally yogurt at night I feel that it is great for my stomach so 5 solid meals + intra + pure protein meal just before bed

which is very similar to the current situation for me, theoretically I have 6 meals + intra, but in practice I eat the last solid meal around 9pm (I go to bed around 11pm) but just before going to bed I have an additional pure protein meal - 500g of Skyr yogurt - this gives me smaller portions of protein more often so better digestion and additionally yogurt at night I feel that it is great for my stomach so 5 solid meals + intra + pure protein meal just before bed
VERY close! Five solid meals + intra, 5th meal before bed is 500g greek yogurt and a fat free protein mousse...

Late to this, but due to my work (on site warehouse work, moving 24/7 and busy) I typically end up at 4 meals a day myself (plus intra). My meals are around 100g, I’ve even pushed 150g on days I was only able to get in 3 meals. Betaine HCL aids a ton in this in my experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131