over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This can’t be just genetics?

Genetics, maybe some gh, and pics. Doubt he looks like a young man in person. Young for his age sure, but nothing shocking. No one can beat father time. We all age and die no matter how hard we try to defeat death with sanitizer and prescription medicine trying to defy death is a fools errand. The goal imo is go out, have fun, do what you want, and don't apologize for doing it.

Micky Rourke. I love him as an actor though. How about The Wrestler!
Mickey really fucked himself up. He was claiming that he needed surgery due to a motorcycle accident and then it was due to injuries to his face sustained in boxing. However, the truth is that he was very insecure all throughout his career. Good looking guy but very insecure which is a shame. He had it all for a short time before he became a problematic for productions. If you go as far back as Wild Orchids, you might be able to see there that he had some sort of cheek implant in the movie. He just got carried away with all the surgeries and ruined his looks. 9 & 1/2 Weeks is one of my quintessential 80's movies.

Raquel Welch at 80 years old!!

ab2c53cadd4b2f0243d6994d092c943e.jpg

Plastic surgery has faired her well for her age, I reckon.

He has less senescent cells than most people and he gets Iv stem cell infusions every 6 months.

I've had a full beard for the last 1.5'ish years and will shave it off at the end of summer....the suspense is really building to see what I look like now, lol. I'm getting some gray hair, but for the most part no real signs of facial lines or balding...maybe a little, and I just turned 45. I don't look like I did in my 20's, but a lot of my friends look way OLDer than I do. My weight is up from being lazy and eating like shit, but i've shrunk big time in regards to muscle (sorry, I don't have the drive like I did 10+ years ago), and I can see signs of aging in my hands.

I think a lot is genetic personally. However, doing some things can helps such as diet exercise, not blowing up and shrinking, using facial moisturizer, Retin-A, sunblock, avoiding smoking for sure, rec drugs and heavy drinking, water and hydration, good antioxidant intake, HGH, possibly collagen protein intake, etc.

In terms of THE Brad, he is a millionaire that makes his money off looking like a sexy beast in movies and pictures, they have a whole line of people to help with making him look good for photos and movies. I'm fairly certain he also takes care of himself with facial stuff to a degree, and wouldn't be surprised if he partakes in HGH and trt from time to time, along with exercising. Why not? That said, i've seen pics where he is definitely not in shape and looks bad like any of us time to time, or at least like the general population. I think he got lazy some during his stent with Angelina. His face is where he makes his money, and an occasional movie like Troy. He's an easy guy to hate because he is sexy, but he is a damn good actor...or at least he picks good roles and performs them well.

In Troy he had to be on a gram of test and 100mg/d of Var and some HGH...no way you can look that good without it.

Fight Club, it had to be Winny, Tren (probably in DMSO), meth, HGH....no way somebody could look like that otherwise.

A River Runs Through It....probably just a gram of test and some Nolvadex.

:p :alien:

In terms of THE Brad, he is a millionaire that makes his money off looking like a sexy beast in movies and pictures, they have a whole line of people to help with making him look good for photos and movies. I'm fairly certain he also takes care of himself with facial stuff to a degree, and wouldn't be surprised if he partakes in HGH and trt from time to time, along with exercising. Why not? That said, i've seen pics where he is definitely not in shape and looks bad like any of us time to time, or at least like the general population. I think he got lazy some during his stent with Angelina. His face is where he makes his money, and an occasional movie like Troy. He's an easy guy to hate because he is sexy, but he is a damn good actor...or at least he picks good roles and performs them well.

In Troy he had to be on a gram of test and 100mg/d of Var and some HGH...no way you can look that good without it.

Fight Club, it had to be Winny, Tren (probably in DMSO), meth, HGH....no way somebody could look like that otherwise.

A River Runs Through It....probably just a gram of test and some Nolvadex.

:p :alien:
Damn I always thought in Fight Club he just didn’t eat and did a bunch of blow to get the look

Leeches. The secret is nightly leeches on the face.

100mg/d Anadrol + a gram of test + 100mg/d of winstrol and 10iu HGH/d.....and insulin with every meal with Phosphagen HP and HMB.

Head and shoulders and Retin-A and good tissue paper.
Is that just when he's cruising:D

Could just be the lack of stress he has had to face in his life?!

Is that just when he's cruising:D

Could just be the lack of stress he has had to face in his life?!

I hear ya on the stress part...if I was him, i'd be living it up everywhere having fun of all different ways. I would travel everywhere, and add in a movie here and there. lol. This Brad Pitt thread actually turned out decent. Remember the Pitt threads in the early 2000's asking what cycles he was doing for Troy and Fight Club? Heh heh heh...those were the days:D

Wow...I wonder how she looks naked? May be wow also.
I wonder without her bra, if her boobs/nipples almost touches her knees?
Looks enhanced.

MS
Pretty sure her bust is not enhanced, but maybe had a lift? Sure she wears appropriate support. If you look at her as a young woman you'll see she was well endowed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws