over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Cruise N Blast or Not???

kals are just enough to keep cecil within a given weight range, cecil's weight may jump up here and there if junk food is provided, but under "normal" diet practices cecil is only given enough food to keep his weight stable within a pre-determined range.

the extreme muscle fullness is def. a result from the current peptide proticol given to cecil and the manner in which it is given, I will give more details in my own thread, as not to take away from the original posters thread.

b-boy,

Really looking forward to cecil's peptide log. I understand you are planning to do a separate thread on this but for impatient people like myself, can you at least mention the names of specific peps cecil uses?

Thanks bro.

I struggled with this as well, but committed to blast/cruise almost a year ago and I'm never looking back. The way I look at it is this... if you are serious about competing at the highest possible level in whatever sport you do (BB/PL/SM/whatever), then cycling off is only going to hamstring you into taking two steps forward and one step back. If you want something bad enough, you will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

Obviously, this philosophy DOES NOT apply to gym rats. I suppose it could, but you are possibly endangering your health for no real reason.

b-boy,

Really looking forward to cecil's peptide log. I understand you are planning to do a separate thread on this but for impatient people like myself, can you at least mention the names of specific peps cecil uses?

Thanks bro.
adding things in 1 step at a time so we can see what does what with cecil. right now its IGF-des, in one week it will be ipamorelin and MOD GRF {1-29} added in with the IGF-des.

adding things in 1 step at a time so we can see what does what with cecil. right now its IGF-des, in one week it will be ipamorelin and MOD GRF {1-29} added in with the IGF-des.

does cecil run hgh all the time or just pre contest ?:D

does cecil run hgh all the time or just pre contest ?:D
cecil has ran very low dose in the muscle building phase in the past but now the plan is to run peptides only during most of the muscle building phase while giving the his little body more rest from AAS and then doubling the usuall precontest dosage of HGH and see what happens. :lightbulb:

cecil has ran very low dose in the muscle building phase in the past but now the plan is to run peptides only during most of the muscle building phase while giving the his little body more rest from AAS and then doubling the usuall precontest dosage of HGH and see what happens. :lightbulb:
cecil's log is now up in the members log section :)

ok cool and around what would be cecils new hgh dosage precontest. thanks again

Obviously, this philosophy DOES NOT apply to gym rats. I suppose it could, but you are possibly endangering your health for no real reason.

i never understood this idea that if you dont compete, that somehow you should follow a different set of guidelines regarding aas use. how does your goals as a powerlifter or bodybuilder validate your usage more than a dedicated gym rats goals, which is usually to look the best or be the strongest they can be? they are the SAME goals, but somehow if you compete, its worth the risk? very few guys make any $ money off of this hobby, most spend substantial $ to place at a local show, so making a living isnt the justification.

in fact, i would say that the average gym rat juicer is better off bc once you start competing, you then have that mental validation to do whatever it takes to win. pretty soon you will be rationalizing all kinds of things that you wouldnt have never done if you werent competing.

this isnt aimed directly at you Necrias, its a belief that many on this board have espoused....it just doesnt make sense to me.

Last edited:
ok cool and around what would be cecils new hgh dosage precontest. thanks again
past precontest has been 4iu (his dosage scaled to fit mine) and we will bump it to 8iu while dropping the total AAS milligram/week dosage down.

i never understood this idea that if you dont compete, that somehow you should follow a different set of guidelines regarding aas use. how does your goals as a powerlifter or bodybuilder validate your usage more than a dedicated gym rats goals, which is usually to look the best or be the strongest they can be? they are the SAME goals, but somehow if you compete, its worth the risk?

It's just something people say to justify their use/abuse.
In reality, it makes no difference whether you compete or not. Health problems are health problems, and no cheap trophy or anything else makes it worth it in the end.

It's just something people say to justify their use/abuse.
In reality, it makes no difference whether you compete or not. Health problems are health problems, and no cheap trophy or anything else makes it worth it in the end.

Agreed...moderation is key. Keep an eye on blood work and know what is going on and what you are doing. Getting on and off over and over with high doses is not necessarily better than being on 9 mos out of the year and off the other 3 with moderate doses...bloodwork and no extremes is how I run it. I want to look and feel good but not at the cost of severe health issues.

im no expert, but im definetaly younger then you and i blast and cruise

i started doing it after having the same dilema as you

all i can say is ive definetaly been able to maintain my size all year round and continue to grow

HOWEVER i should point out that blasting and cruising on 250mgs isnt the end of things, or the anser

eventually u will gain more size and strength, and ur cruise of 250mgs a week wont be enough in order to maintain ur size

many guys seem to forget this and think 250mgs is enough to cruise on forvever

i can assure you if you successfully blast and gain a good solid amount of strength and mass, after 1-2 blasts ur gonna have to bump up ur cruise dose

i know i found this to be the case, and im sure many others have

it all depends on how big and lean you really wanna get

another thing is I ALWAYS see guys (like you, and myself actually) say ' i wanna blast and cruise just 1 or 2 times to put on some serious size then come off'

this almost never happens, for 1 main reason

once ur at a level where you need to start blasting and cruising in order to keep gaining size, the size you achieve is never naturally maintainable, and the feeling of being on is addictive

so you need to consider this

remeber your i dea is to blast and cruise becoz the size u wanna achieve isnt possible if you cycle on and off

so do you think after you blast and cruise your going to maintain any of it? your just going to go back to ur natural genetic potential and eventually where u wouldve been if you had cycled on and off

blasting and cruising isnt a short term decision, its a life time decision, or something you pursue if you wanna stay on for a long time (years) then come off

and considering how uve spoken to people in ur gym who blast and cruise who seem like theyve been doing it for years, i would say this holds wat i think true to a point

APOLOGIZE for the long post

I BOLDED what I wholeheartedly disagree with in your post

past precontest has been 4iu (his dosage scaled to fit mine) and we will bump it to 8iu while dropping the total AAS milligram/week dosage down.

cool i hope it works out for him :)

so how long should someone blast for? if you really want to get the most you can out of blasting and crusing (while remaining as healthy as possible), wouldn't you blast and get blood work, tests etc, and when things like hematocrit etc got too high, then you drop down and cruise?

I BOLDED what I wholeheartedly disagree with in your post

completely understandable, can i ask why?

ill agree my second comment u bolded in alot of cases can be wrong,

but my first i stand by so would want your opinion on this

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear