over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

toughest time in your life

Never shared this publicly before. Truth can be stranger than fiction and you couldn't make up this much misery:
  • Jan. 2016 - my mother dies
  • Jan. 2016, 3 days later - mom's mother dies
  • May 2016 - dad's father dies
  • Aug. 2016 - wife's grandmother dies
  • April 2017 - lost son to miscarriage at 14 weeks
  • Aug. 2017 - dad's mother dies
  • Oct. 2017 - dog put down

I was only 28 when all that started. In the background was multiple car accidents, our other dog breaking her tail, all sorts of bullshit.

You can make it through anything if your will and self-discipline are there - I'm proof of it.

Bodybuilding was a big savior for me throughout this - my body was often the only thing I felt in control of and continuing to make progress kept me from totally losing it.

Death

Terrible reading about the deaths of a daughter, sister, and cousin. I can imagine the pain in losing a daughter because I have two. I don't really like to think about it, its funny but I get all worked up just watching a movie where a daughter dies or gets kidnapped/abused. If it really happened I don't know what I would do.

Losing a cousin you love like a brother and a sister, rough too for sure. Im an only child so I don't know what it is like having a sibling and I am not close to any of my cousins. I bet though that it is much like losing a child. So sorry to hear about these events. Makes my problems seem not so bad.

Six years ago, I still was a high school student. I remember that was the end of the summer. My father was poisoned during the working because of breathing in the dimethyl sulfate. Tough as my father is, he did not tell anyone what happened and continued to work. The instant I return home at dusk, I could find some unusual thing on his face. But he played down everything. However, things didn't get better. His eyes became red and breathe became harder and harder for him. I am terrified. I asked a taxi to take him to the hospital. I thought, I will never forget that doctor I asked for that night. The doctor did some easy check up and made a quick conclusion. Nothing serious and just needed to keep my farther under observation for another day. I swear, I never heard such sweet words from doctor's mouth. I thought he was the savior to my family.

But it proved that the bad doctor are all bullshits and can only kill people. My farther almost lost of vital signs at midnight. We had to move him to a bigger hospital. Half an hour latter after we arrived the hospital, my father was send to emergency room next morning be moved to ICU. Yes, ICU. Then about one hour latter, the doctor gave me the critically ill notice. My mom almost sobbed herself to unconsciousness. I had to sign my name on it with my shaking hand.I can not image what my life will be like what my family will be like without my father. I just know I was the only man. I had do everything I can do to support to family. Luckily, my father came back to live after staying in ICU for 15 days. Why I say come back to live, cause the doctor tell me, actually we have missed the best healing period and my father can survive full depends on his own strong will. He saved himself.It is his destiny. Though we have ran out of all of our money, but the superman came back. This was the toughest time in my life. And my father taught me how to be a tough guy.

Never shared this publicly before. Truth can be stranger than fiction and you couldn't make up this much misery:
  • Jan. 2016 - my mother dies
  • Jan. 2016, 3 days later - mom's mother dies
  • May 2016 - dad's father dies
  • Aug. 2016 - wife's grandmother dies
  • April 2017 - lost son to miscarriage at 14 weeks
  • Aug. 2017 - dad's mother dies
  • Oct. 2017 - dog put down

I was only 28 when all that started. In the background was multiple car accidents, our other dog breaking her tail, all sorts of bullshit.

You can make it through anything if your will and self-discipline are there - I'm proof of it.

Bodybuilding was a big savior for me throughout this - my body was often the only thing I felt in control of and continuing to make progress kept me from totally losing it.

So much misfortune in such a short time. Maybe that is it for awhile though and the rest of your life will be peaceful. That would be so depressing and really bring to the forefront of your mind just how fragile life is, and how life can end for any of us at any moment.

I agree with what you say about bodybuilding, being a savior. It helped me through my divorce/wife's affair. The really bad thing about my heart attack though is that I wasn't able to workout to relieve stress because I was not able to. I will really never be able to workout like I used to, never get back into good shape because of how bad my heart is. Bodybuilding is gone for me, and in a way it is almost as if part of me died that day I had my heart attack. Just glad I didn't really die. Being here with my family is number one now.

I never look at how tough my life was, to how strong it made me and wiser after the experience.

Dang, that's enough to get you ruptured! My father in law ended up rupturing himself by walking into an exercise bike at the gym. He was peeing blood and his nuts swelled up huge.

Ouch...mines ached when I read your post. How do they treat it. And why did he walk into the exercise bike? Was he checking out a gym hottie?
Take care.
MS

Definitely all of my surgeries and not being able to not only work out but not being able to do much of anything as far as physical activity goes. I've had 12 over the years.

This is a good thread to read.

It may keep things in perspective for some people, if you feel like you're having a shitty day and want to kill yourself because the TV remote control died, or something.

Ouch...mines ached when I read your post. How do they treat it. And why did he walk into the exercise bike? Was he checking out a gym hottie?
Take care.
MS

LOL, not sure why he did. I haven't spoken to him about it, just an email and second hand through my wife. I also don't remember what they did for treatment, but I know he went in for multiple checkup afterwards. He is a retired physician himself so he knew a little about what to do. I think it was pretty painful though. Not something I ever want to do!

It may keep things in perspective for some people, if you feel like you're having a shitty day and want to kill yourself because the TV remote control died, or something.

So many young people these days losing their minds. Just a few days ago the gamer shot up that mall in Jacksonville FL and before that there was a YouTube guy that committed suicide by driving the wrong way on the freeway in San Diego going over 100 mph in his McLaren. He hit a car and killed not only himself but a mother and her young daughter.

There’s Always someone who has it worse,.....always.

It's really hard to image your pressure and responsibility on your shoulder at that period of your life . But hopefully it all goes well now.

Then in 1983 I moved to California and I was working in a machine shop, $5 / hour. Rent for 1 bad room $350 per month. Then my wife left me and my son.

Got jammed up in some corruption charges stemming from an SEC investigation related to a purchase of a public entity
Lets just say it took 10 years of my life and over 500k in legal fees to prove my innocence
LOL- innocent yet broke
I've recovered and landed on my feet
This whole innocent till proven guilty bullshit is bullshit

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Forgot to mention that during the last 5 of the 10 years my atty said he prepared to do 24 to 36 months
For me that was stressful, I thought of my kids and how I wouldn't see them it was bad
In the end it was a joke, a new head prosecutor was appointed to the district and he didnt want to bother with our case, we all settled
I paid a $100 fine
My experience does not come close to the others mentioned here, in retrospect my situation was nothing

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Then my wife left me and my son.

Wow, the story just keeps getting worse! I cant believe that a mother would leave her child, that is terrible. You had the weight of the world on your shoulders. Tough being an immigrant in a new land raising a child all alone on a low pay job. I hope everything worked out well for the two of you back then. I hope your son is well today.

Watching my partner fight cancer.
Helplessness is the worst fking feeling in the world.

My grandfather passed away last week, to find my grandma died 7 months ago, I went through a tough period. With the time going by, we grow up and work far away from home, our family grew older gradually.
There is no alleged toughest time yet, you are young enough,our parent is still healthy and family is happy, and we have a long way to go, unless the unavoidable sickness and death, we should have positive altitude to go through the hard time.

My grandfather passed away last week, to find my grandma died 7 months ago, I went through a tough period. With the time going by, we grow up and work far away from home, our family grew older gradually.
There is no alleged toughest time yet, you are young enough,our parent is still healthy and family is happy, and we have a long way to go, unless the unavoidable sickness and death, we should have positive altitude to go through the hard time.

As a Chinese, I know what you mean. But I'm not sure others fully understand your grief and what you want to tell us. My comprehension is:' You have experienced a really hard time when your grandfather died 7 months later after your grandma pass away.........We are still in our twenties, there is no such things as toughest moment because our parents are still healthy and our family members are content with their current life. .........We need to hold a positive attitude towards hard times. Sometimes shit happens, but life goes on......' Right?

Beautiful green-eyed redhead girl I fell in love with at age 28. Girl Was golden and someone I intended to spend my life with. We were having sex one day and I notice a Brown looking mole-like patch of skin on her inner lower thigh. I Casually suggest she should get it checked out.

So she goes to her doctor and her doctor wants to do a small biopsy on it to make sure it’s not skin cancer. Not only did it come back as skin cancer, it was nodular melanoma which is the worst kind you can have. Because it grows downward into the tissue and not across the surface like other melanomas do. By the time they caught it it had spread into her lymph nodes, and her lungs, and had seeded itself in her brain. This girl was healthy, beautiful. Nobody would guess!

I watched her go through about a dozen surgeries and chemo and everything else over the next year to try and save her life. She lost the battle. She knew the day before she was going to die, that night. I still don’t know how she knew, but she did..I stayed in the hospital bed with her for the last week of her life. Literally in the bed. Strongest woman I’ve known. Watched her suffer unimaginable pain and she only cared about everyone else. Took me years to get over her. I still think about her all the time. When I find myself bitching about trivial shit, I remember her suffering and how strongly she handled it.

I'm so sorry to hear that.I lost my son to muscular dystrophy when he was 15 years old.Stay strong .
Losing my daughter to cancer

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear