over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using an antiestrogen?

Arimidex. Otc estro blockers are ok for naturals, but if youre using real gear, you want real ancillaries

Correct! I only use .25mg of arimidex ED.. I was using 1mg ED and I found out I was over surpressed according to my bloodwork. So we backed off, and found my ideal dose..

for my PCT I used a generic clomid (100mg ED) and HCG (varied doses over 4 weeks but generally 400 mcg EOD). Initial results were good bit weren't giving me the desired results and started to experience virility issues. Introduced Formadrol (simply because I had a bottle in the fridge) et voila, sorted. Running Formadrol by itself currently as my only anti-estrogen measure.

Like Jjoe156, I am doing .25 ed and I have gotten great results in regard to everything related to Arimidex/ Anastrozole. It eliminated bloating, I'm more vascular, and libido is great as I am getting wood every morining. I even get mid-day wood while at work sometimes.:love: I think low dose everyday must be providing a more steady balance of hormones which are responsible for such great results.

Now .25 ed might not be the ideal dosage for everyone as we are all individual organisms, not machines, so I would suggest that everyone titrate doses in order to get dialed in to what works best for them. From personal experience and from what I have been reading here, hormone balancing seems to be trial and error. Having done my trial and error, I feel great. :D

45 yo
6'0"
180lbs
11% bf
250mg Test E, e3d at 83.3 per IM shot.
Anastrozole .25 mg ed
No HCG
After 12 weeks, plan to cruise on compounded Test cream at 100mg/ wk.

ive been using exemestane eod at 25mg..... ive been using it on an off for three years a prefer over anything else

waiting for the postman to deliver my sildena-gain (amongst other research material) and struggling to find info re: dosing protocol. The natural assumption to me is similar to the tablet form i.e. 25mg, 50mg etc ... whatever works for the individual. I'm also wondering whether I should pin s/c or directly into the big chap. Helpful advice appreciated.

I don't understand what youn are asking. What's s/c and what's big chap?

Bumping A Great Thread!

I don't understand what youn are asking. What's s/c and what's big chap?

Think he means sub-"contanous"(spelling "s/c") and maybe glutes("chap")?

This thread has lots of great info but there doesn't "seem" to be a consistent, definite consensus of just one sure way to deal with estrogen sides that science and most can agree on.

If you adhere to RS statements then aromasin seems to be better. But others also make good arguments/testimonials for arimidex, letro, or even nolva.

I gain from reading this thread that there is more than one, sure way to combat and deal with estrogen sides.

And the debate goes on...:p

I alwa ys was told armidex on cycle aromisin for pct?? Reason being the arimidex will allow some estrogen which is helpful and since your on cycle you don't need to wry about the rebound and aromosin for pct to shut the estrogen down? I'm not trying to argue anything that's just the info I always get on this bored?

1 mg Adex e3d, I had gyno when I was a kid and this keeps the itchy nipple at bay for me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131