advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do women say about your shrunken balls? (Srs)

You know that dark brown line on the middle of ballsack that seperates the east side from da west side... and each ball is in their hood chillin ? Well my ballz got so small that they both hang out on the same side, no more territory... its cute ! They get a long...

At least someone is willing to be honest. Especially all of you full time blasters out there, there is no way you haven't experienced this. I was honest about it and said that I did AAS when I was young and didn't know what the fuck I was doing and suffered the consequences (which is true). Really, what other explanation could you give other than you have hypogonadism which is often caused by what.....? AAS use. I like that story a lot better than my family has a long history of men w/ small balls.

I wouldn't give it a second thought. A girl that likes big testicles is probably a girl with some serious issues.

i would bet $ that 99.9999% of chicks could give a flying fuck what size ur balls are... most of them think nuts look gross anyways... i had a surgery go bad 10 years ago, and lost a nut, and have fucked many women since... literally NONE of them have even noticed i only had 1 unless they vacuumed them up in their mouth lol... i think they could care less if u had no balls... if you have a good cock, and fuck em till they cum.. i cant see how having small nuts should make u feel any sort of way... if u have a little cock, or sexual dysfucntion problems, that would be wayyyy worse of a situation to any woman imo

Last edited:
Some pretty funny responses. On a more serious note, I've been on gear consistently for the last 2 years and my balls are pretty much the same size, just more hair down there...lol!

The one thing I've noticed though is that my loads aren't as big as they used to be.... But I don't mind because it still feels the same when I shoot :D

i would bet $ that 99.9999% of chicks could give a flying fuck what size ur balls are... most of them think nuts look gross anyways... i had a surgery go bad 10 years ago, and have fucked many women since... literally NONE of them have even noticed i only had 1 unless they vacuumed them up in their mouth lol... i think they could care less if u had no balls... if you have a good cock, and fuck em till they cum.. i cant see how having small nuts should make u feel any sort of way... if u have a little cock, or sexual dysfucntion problems, that would be wayyyy worse of a situation to any woman imo

Then i guess I'm screwed, good thing I'm married!! ;)

Then i guess I'm screwed, good thing I'm married!! ;)

hahahahhaa... you must have been puttin it down good to her then!!!

orrrrr u just have alot of tha coolest ravens shit ever that she wants half of in the future:eek:;) lmfaooo... :D jk brotha

Some reassuring thoughts here guys haha. I've never really considered it an issue before but it caught me so off guard and completely killed the mood, luckily she's too dumb to put 2 and 2 together. No chicks getting close in future I'm not going through that again

To quote Early from the squidbillies. Balls is a state of mind son.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I am blessed with the genetics that render no shrunken nuts or gyno or hair thinning . So I never got the " shrunken ball treatment" from women .

When I was in my early 20s a girl told me after seeing me naked, that she had thought my dick would be much bigger. That will ruin the mood. At least my balls match now. :eek:

When I was in my early 20s a girl told me after seeing me naked, that she had thought my dick would be much bigger. That will ruin the mood. At least my balls match now. :eek:

Ouch!

That is a very mean girl!!

LOL, yeah that's one thing about being really skinny- makes your wiener look much bigger than it is. Having thick legs and more muscle in general makes it look tiny.

asked my wife

I just let my wife read some of these posts and she is amazed it would bother anyone. Her words, "what really matters, the balls or the actual size of the dick?" The obvious answer is the size of the dick. She doesn't care if my balls are shrunken but it would bother her if I had a small dick--size does matter in that department.

BRUTAL. I'd be telling every man and his dog she had a fishy bucket after that

BRUTAL. I'd be telling every man and his dog she had a fishy bucket after that

Lol she was a fat slob. I would never have admitted to anyone that the night happened. :D

I get "Oh, you poor thing. I'm so sorry." a lot.

I had a chick point it out once during, one and chick after. With the girl who said something during, I just ignored her like she hadn't said anything at all. The chick who mentioned something the next day, I told her it was the result of abusing steroids in my early 20s and shrugged it off. That was it. No biggie.

Hey, how big is your banana ?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner