mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do women say about your shrunken balls? (Srs)

My ex use to ask me why my nuts aren't tiny

Big Balls!

This reminds me of ACDC's song "Big Balls"!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3tqIukBKg]AC/DC-Big Balls Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyNkqfDLY5o]Wesley Warren Jr Man who had ten stone scrotum removed is 'unhappy' after life saving surgery. - YouTube[/ame]

I bet your girl would say something with those bad boys!

;)

I needed the reduction...no more tea bagging the toilet water...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Hahaha....LMAO!

Now, try tea baggin a girl when you have an empty sac. That's a game changer there.

My nuts stay semi normal size when I'm on hgh, gh peptides, or igf.

TRUE STORY: When I began gear, I started at 2 grams of test and nothing else. Ran it year round. It got to where I had no visible nuts. They were up inside my body hibernating. My girlfriend had mentioned that someone in her family spontaneously became a lesbian and she feared it happening to her. She thought if I made out with her after eating her pussy that she might like the taste and turn lesbo. Hahaha....doubt that would happen as it was quite the fishy snapper.
Anyway, I decided to mind fuck her so I told her that the reason I took testosterone was because I was born a woman and I needed it to make my clit grow into a penis. That's why I have no nuts. She wasn't the brightest light on the block. She was extremely upset and said, "You should have told me. Now I'm a lesbian!" I proceded to give her a guilt trip accusing her of not loving and accepting me as I am. For a long time she believed I was born female. Every time that old song....I'M JUST A GIRL...would come in the radio, I'd sing it in the shower which really pissed her off. Hahaha...I used to be such an asshole when I was young. :D

Hahaha....LMAO!

Now, try tea baggin a girl when you have an empty sac. That's a game changer there.

TRUE STORY: When I began gear, I started at 2 grams of test and nothing else. Ran it year round. It got to where I had no visible nuts. They were up inside my body hibernating. My girlfriend had mentioned that someone in her family spontaneously became a lesbian and she feared it happening to her. She thought if I made out with her after eating her pussy that she might like the taste and turn lesbo. Hahaha....doubt that would happen as it was quite the fishy snapper.
Anyway, I decided to mind fuck her so I told her that the reason I took testosterone was because I was born a woman and I needed it to make my clit grow into a penis. That's why I have no nuts. She wasn't the brightest light on the block. She was extremely upset and said, "You should have told me. Now I'm a lesbian!" I proceded to give her a guilt trip accusing her of not loving and accepting me as I am. For a long time she believed I was born female. Every time that old song....I'M JUST A GIRL...would come in the radio, I'd sing it in the shower which really pissed her off. Hahaha...I used to be such an asshole when I was young. :D

LOL, that's a great story!

Elephantitis

IN another thread we are talking about parasites. Nobody has bigger balls than a man with elephantitis of the scrotum/testes!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgHlDHwNH2Q]Elephantitis AKA Big Ball Syndrome - YouTube[/ame]

Hahaha....LMAO!

You should tell more stories :D

I used to love No Doubt.

LOL, that's a great story!

I swear I about pissed on myself after reading that story....EPIC!!!
On a second not I used to have some pretty big balls and think the gear just made them a happy normal size. If it is that big of a issue just use the Syntherol Testicle Protocol<<<LOL:eek:

Dude - THAT is a funny axx story!!! From some of your posts - something tells me JJB1 has lived a life FULL of funny stories.... Here at PM you can be sure to get nothing but non-judgmental - mature responses so tell away!!

Hahaha....LMAO!

When I was in my early 20s a girl told me after seeing me naked, that she had thought my dick would be much bigger. That will ruin the mood. At least my balls match now. :eek:

That's when u get to hittin in real good from behind and "accidentally" get up in that asshole. See how small she thinks ur dick is then.

"Oh sorry! Good thing I don't have a big dick, otherwise that mighta hurt"

Well for me

my balls really dont shrink all that much, but my girl doesnt notice it either, she just says "Damn is your dick getting bigger ?"

Hahaha....LMAO!

Lmao that's awesome! Except the fish part!

I'll tell you all a story and maybe you can tweak it a bit to suit your need if a chick ever brings up the topic again. Apparently when I was only 5-6 years old I would ask my mom why my penis was not as large as my fathers. And she would say "Why do you want a big penis? You'll just have to pee more often". And at that time the logic worked fine for my infant brain.

Now next time a women asks you why your balls look so small, take advantage of their idiocracy and say "Why do you want a man with big balls? You trying to get pregnant anytime soon?" It might not make perfect sense but it will make just enough to make her shut her whore mouf lol

You know that dark brown line on the middle of ballsack that seperates the east side from da west side... and each ball is in their hood chillin ? Well my ballz got so small that they both hang out on the same side, no more territory... its cute ! They get a long...
For some reason that made me think of Scarface's song White Sheet 'cause if you rolling through my hood when we're feuding then you
getting caught' LMAO

Well.. I got no balls.. My penis resembles a " outy" belly button.. But when I pull the pants down I have a hell of a conversation piece... Thank god women fall in love with men who make them laugh..

That is the BEST burn i have ever heard!!!! I spit my dip all over the screen reading that one.....classic!!!

QUOTE=johnjuanb1;1697622]Hahaha....LMAO!

Anyway, I decided to mind fuck her so I told her that the reason I took testosterone was because I was born a woman and I needed it to make my clit grow into a penis. That's why I have no nuts. She wasn't the brightest light on the block. She was extremely upset and said, "You should have told me. Now I'm a lesbian!" I proceded to give her a guilt trip accusing her of not loving and accepting me as I am. For a long time she believed I was born female. Every time that old song....I'M JUST A GIRL...would come in the radio, I'd sing it in the shower which really pissed her off. Hahaha...I used to be such an asshole when I was young. :D[/QUOTE]

A chick mentioned this to me last night and I just wanted the ground to swallow me whole. I do not tell anyone I use aas in real life so this was a real awkward scenario. This is the first time this has ever happened to me but if it does again I need to have a decent response. And yes, I am using HCG.

I have testicular atrophy from TRT only; I never "juiced". All the women I've been with while on TRT, including my fiance, haven't said anything derogatory at all. The only comment I've gotten is, "your balls are kind of small".

All of the knew of my hypogonadism and TRT though, and were very understanding.

Why not use HCG and some clomid. Your balls supposedly produce pregnenolone and have thyroid receptors so its beneficial to keep them working.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131