advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What have you removed from your cycles over the years?

I'm 39 and have given up the following:

Anadrol, EQ, deca (which like others here, I miss very much), high dose test, and gh.

Currently running 125 mg test and 400 mg tren weekly. I feel fantastic - great sex drive, great workouts, strength is up, fantastic pumps and vascularity. No harsh sides at all.

The biggest change for me is running low androgens, and higher anabolics, and I love it.

The ones I like-
Test, tren, dbol, deca, anavar, hgh

The ones that do not like me-
Anadrol, superdrol, winni

I'm 43 and can no longer tolerate Winstrol. I've eliminated Deca (even though I loved it) for obvious reasons. I've never used Tren, but always hear amazing things. I just wonder if the reward is worth the risks and sides. much like Anadrol and dbol. I pretty much stick to Test, Eq and Var. I use moderate doses and my blood work and BP are always good. I would like to add GH to the mix but its big bucks compared to the other stuff. I guess rounds are like gym exercises, as we get older we eliminate some!

Tren is worth to try as long as you find the high quality goods.

I'm 39 and have given up the following:

Anadrol, EQ, deca (which like others here, I miss very much), high dose test, and gh.

Currently running 125 mg test and 400 mg tren weekly. I feel fantastic - great sex drive, great workouts, strength is up, fantastic pumps and vascularity. No harsh sides at all.

The biggest change for me is running low androgens, and higher anabolics, and I love it.

What were the factors came to play when deciding to stop GH and run Tren at 400mg? I'm curious as to why so many have stopped GH. At a low dose it seems to be one of the safest things we all have taken.

I think the best way is SQ and small daily dosages. This is what I do after I read Emeric's suggestions. I think the key is both SQ and daily injections. You will mimic the body's own testosterone production and will likely be able to control estrogen, hematocrit....

If and when I decide to start TRT I will without a doubt run sub Q. So many benefits it seems.I've never pinned oil sub Q though, any problems or weird issues?

What were the factors came to play when deciding to stop GH and run Tren at 400mg? I'm curious as to why so many have stopped GH. At a low dose it seems to be one of the safest things we all have taken.

GH just bloats the hell out of me and I can't handle it. My blood pressure goes sky high.

Not good at this age.

I think the best way is SQ and small daily dosages. This is what I do after I read Emeric's suggestions. I think the key is both SQ and daily injections. You will mimic the body's own testosterone production and will likely be able to control estrogen, hematocrit....

Warlock hi mate just checking are u using UG test or pharma grade for your sub q shots ? The reason I ask is whenever I tried I ended up having a red, itchy lump on the injection site. Recently I discussed this in emeric's thread, you probably saw seen this. Emeric said this happens with UG gear and not pharma . for UG he said time need to pin very very tiny amount and then it does not cause issues.

The only thing I have removed is all orals during the off season. Once im in contest prep anything goes. And I try to minimize the use of AIs. These two items just tanked my HDLs to the single digits.

Cruise: Test C 200mg week. GH 2IUs, Slin 5 units 3-4 times a week. NO AI.

Off Season Blast: Test, EQ, Primo, GH, Slin, Armoasin, Nolvadex

Pre Contest: Test, Tren, Mast, GH, Slin, Var, Winnie, ProViron, Adrol (during refeeds), Halo (last 4 weeks), Aromasin, Nolvadex, Adex, Caber.

Last edited:
Any thyroid shit, T3/T4 at small doses fuck me up more than the highest doses of anything!

given most everything except TRT and an occasional dbol run.
Had clotting issues and decided a heart attack or stroke wasnt worth the risks.

If and when I decide to start TRT I will without a doubt run sub Q. So many benefits it seems.I've never pinned oil sub Q though, any problems or weird issues?

No issues though some can get small lumps. The key is to not inject too much at once and massage the area very well.

Warlock hi mate just checking are u using UG test or pharma grade for your sub q shots ? The reason I ask is whenever I tried I ended up having a red, itchy lump on the injection site. Recently I discussed this in emeric's thread, you probably saw seen this. Emeric said this happens with UG gear and not pharma . for UG he said time need to pin very very tiny amount and then it does not cause issues.

How are you dev?

I use UG and do not get any issues, but I do not always inject in the ab area. Try to keep sub-q shots in the hips, low outside ass cheek, around the
hipflexor (at the top of the quad). I find those very easy and smooth. I do not get any red or itchy lumps this way.

Let me know if you give it a shot (literally) lol

How are you dev?

I use UG and do not get any issues, but I do not always inject in the ab area. Try to keep sub-q shots in the hips, low outside ass cheek, around the
hipflexor (at the top of the quad). I find those very easy and smooth. I do not get any red or itchy lumps this way.

Let me know if you give it a shot (literally) lol

not too bad mate. I need to send you the receipt for the salmon curry you asked for in the 'what are you eating today thread' quite some time ago. I have not forgotten. apologies for the delay.

I never tried those areas. I will give it a go definitely. I once shot tren ace in stomach it and it string like a bitch. I literally ran and stood in front of a fan for 5 min while massaging it with a ice cube lol. sting only ever happened with tren ace though never with test . I mean I don't use any old rubbish UG. I use Genotec which is as good as UG gear gets. I have also tried pharmacy test e , Indian testoviron by cadilla and I got the itchy lump again.

How much you recommend shooting in one go in those areas mate ?

fyi my Geno test e is 300 mg per ml. what's the max I can shoot in one go ? thanks

Last edited:
double post ...

Last edited:
not too bad mate. I need to send you the receipt for the salmon curry you asked for in the 'what are you eating today thread' quite some time ago. I have not forgotten. apologies for the delay.

I never tried those areas. I will give it a go definitely. I once shot tren ace in stomach it and it string like a bitch. I literally ran and stood in front of a fan for 5 min while massaging it with a ice cube lol. sting only ever happened with tren ace though never with test . I mean I don't use any old rubbish UG. I use Genotec which is as good as UG gear gets. I have also tried pharmacy test e , Indian testoviron by cadilla and I got the itchy lump again.

How much you recommend shooting in one go in those areas mate ?

fyi my Geno test e is 300 mg per ml. what's the max I can shoot in one go ? thanks

lol no problem on the recipe, whenever you can, but when I saw the photo, it made me hungry. haha...

I would use those areas I mentioned above as I have never experienced any issues. I inject between 25mg and 40mg at once with no issues at all. I think in these areas you can get away with more, but since I'm only on TRT I do not have to inject larger quantities.It works great. Rotate between those areas here and there and see how that works for you :)

Mast- hair
Winny- joints
Deca- acne/water

Test/eq/1-test/anavar/anadrol are my go-to's. Mild and no sides whatsoever

I had to remove my all time favorite compound: stanazol/winstrol
Nothing makes me look more impressive but I've been injured way too many times while using it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear