advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What have you removed from your cycles over the years?

Warlock hi mate just checking are u using UG test or pharma grade for your sub q shots ? The reason I ask is whenever I tried I ended up having a red, itchy lump on the injection site. Recently I discussed this in emeric's thread, you probably saw seen this. Emeric said this happens with UG gear and not pharma . for UG he said time need to pin very very tiny amount and then it does not cause issues.

I knot up with pharmacy test. Was pinning .25 cc twice a week. For me rather do I'm. Past couple of month been doing .2 of a cc Monday through Friday.

im dropping orals and tren (I know right?)

cept for the last few weeks at end of diet phase.

it just doesn't make sense to me anymore... I know ive said this in the past, but im actually doing it this time.

will just use test and maybe a little deca during gaining phases

pm me to buy my stash lol (no bully pls mods)

it just doesn't make sense to me anymore... I know ive said this in the past, but im actually doing it this time.

The tren will talk you out of it bro

Yes you tell yourself that :eek::D

In all seriousness I am on 30mg tren a right now and have about 2 weeks supply left. I have told myself no tren for at least 6 months no matter the dose. Even if I said at least 1 year that wouldn't be an issue for me even if tren is so effective. I will be on my other stuff for another month then I will be coming off everything. I plan to do a 4 week pct and at least 4 weeks off after that... maybe even 6 :eek::D I usually cruise on 150mg test per week and will do that in the future of course.

There is no chance I am coming off orals even though for health that is one of the best things anyone in BB could do... just being realistic. It's not like I am abusing them anyway but I do take them far too often. I will go longer periods off them in the future though. Next time I bulk I won't add any orals in for at least 2 months (so over a 4 month break) instead of kickstarting with them and then using again later in the cycle.

In regards to removing aas from cycles the only thing for me is Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate). Due to it's effects on gabaergic transmission I get really bad anxiety using it. I am fine with tren, mast, halo and well anything else that can cause anxiety issues. Eq was really bad for me the 2 times I tried it in recent years. I don't think it is an incredible drug so I am not missing out on too much.

Yes you tell yourself that :eek::D

In all seriousness I am on 30mg tren a right now and have about 2 weeks supply left. I have told myself no tren for at least 6 months no matter the dose. Even if I said at least 1 year that wouldn't be an issue for me even if tren is so effective. I will be on my other stuff for another month then I will be coming off everything. I plan to do a 4 week pct and at least 4 weeks off after that... maybe even 6 :eek::D I usually cruise on 150mg test per week and will do that in the future of course.

There is no chance I am coming off orals even though for health that is one of the best things anyone in BB could do... just being realistic. It's not like I am abusing them anyway but I do take them far too often. I will go longer periods off them in the future though. Next time I bulk I won't add any orals in for at least 2 months (so over a 4 month break) instead of kickstarting with them and then using again later in the cycle.

In regards to removing aas from cycles the only thing for me is Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate). Due to it's effects on gabaergic transmission I get really bad anxiety using it. I am fine with tren, mast, halo and well anything else that can cause anxiety issues. Eq was really bad for me the 2 times I tried it in recent years. I don't think it is an incredible drug so I am not missing out on too much.

You don't abuse them...but you use them far too often? Isn't that pretty much the definition of abuse? Too much? Im not being judgemental because I have definitely done my fair share of abusing AAS...but lets at least be honest with ourselves here

You don't abuse them...but you use them far too often? Isn't that pretty much the definition of abuse? Too much? Im not being judgemental because I have definitely done my fair share of abusing AAS...but lets at least be honest with ourselves here

Well there are different levels of abuse. I am definitely being honest with myself. One could say taking 30mg dbol is abuse. Another guy would say 30mg dbol is extremely low and taking it easy. All I meant was I am not taking handfuls of orals like many guys I know. Guys using 400mg adrol or 200mg dbol etc. I tend to go with 40-60mg for most orals but the likes of adrol is 50-100mg. Another thing I see are guys staying on orals for very long periods such as 8-16 weeks. I tend to run them for 3 weeks at a time. I may do 3 on 3 off 3 on. I tend to run them in fast cycles to shock my body. The only oral I run for longer periods is usually avar but even then you are talking 6 weeks max. So I definitely don't think I am abusing them in BB terms but even the way I run them can mess up your blood work so many could say I am abusing myself.

One of the guys in my old gym was probably the biggest abusers of orals I have ever seen. I literally seen him swallow a handful of 50mg's adrols and 20mg dbols pre workout once. You are talking easy over 400mg adrol and 200mg dbol in one go. He had no fixed schduele as such but just pinned himself when he felt like... usually 9ml at a time (3 x 3ml). Now that to me is the ultimate definition of abuse. I am definitely not abusing like that but sure it's still not healthy what I do.

Last edited:
I had to remove my all time favorite compound: stanazol/winstrol
Nothing makes me look more impressive but I've been injured way too many times while using it.

I agree 100% w this right here. Love how dry it makes me but I can't handle how much it ruins my joints.

My new oral I finally got on this year is Tboll...LOVE IT

Having seen so many post of your reason for removing cycles, some of you think it is useless or has side effects, every steroid has side effect, as a supplier, we are thinking your body status is the most important, we also hope you can choose what really suit you. :p

when I was younger and competing I would take much larger doses and a lot more products. Looking back on it, I don't know if it make that much of a difference ( although at the time I would swear every mg was needed lol).. Anymore, I use some test Cyp., some Anavar, and some HGH. I will run some HCg at 250iu daily for a month or 2 every few months. This seems to keep my balls working.

I used some Tren Ace (for the first time in about 5 years) about 4 mon the ago and it knocked my socks off! I forgot how powerful that stuff was?

When I was competing I was fortunate enough have some great guidance from some Pro's that I really respected and looked up to. One of them in particular had his head screwed on straight and told me to get off and clean out for a few months every year. When is started doing this it would depress me to lose a little muscle, but I 'felt' great as far as my body went. After I got used to the initial loss when going off everything, I really started to look forward to the time of year the shows were over and I could clean out.. I was more of a Levrone style in my prep, I'd build muscle and grow into the shows.

I neved used soo much orals in my years of cycles. But when I did, it was not much than 2 weeks. For me orals are useless, you have to eat to grow. If you cant eat whats the point to use orals ? Even for some guys who havent got appetite suppression. Liver procudes IGF1 and lot of other goodies good for the muscles(macros processing etc...) You have to take care of your liver

EQ - I will neved use it again even if I have to anxiety with it. Too long to see the effects, so mild on building mass. For me big delts and traps on it are a big myth.

Tren- No big sides on tren, I sleep good, no anxiety, nothing. And my gear is 100% legit. Tren is very difficult to adjust with your metabolism. It can turn you very flat on a calorie deficit or shredding you. Depends of guys. Its my last blast on tren and dont gonna use it for a while after this one. I think even if the psychological sides are not harsh, im not sure about the long term effects.

I think the best stack we can run for a while is Test E/cyp with pharma grade Hgh.

Just my 2cents.

Orals for the most part. Long esters are next. Just going to use bases and short esters for a while I think.

Also igf and peps I finally got rid of. Also a lot of supplements like creatine glutamine and whey protein

Visit www.mygearguru.com and use RS10 for an additional 10% of any order

Orals for the most part. Long esters are next. Just going to use bases and short esters for a while I think.

Also igf and peps I finally got rid of. Also a lot of supplements like creatine glutamine and whey protein

Visit www.mygearguru.com and use RS10 for an additional 10% of any order

Why did you drop the IGF and peps?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner