over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What they were taking in the 80's

Please do, I'm very interested in truly knowing if this could even be done. I can't wrap my mind around getting that many compounds in there and having stability...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I will, I already emailed him giving a heads up that I need a serious review of something. He LOVES solubility and colloids, this will wet his whistle .

Please do, I'm very interested in truly knowing if this could even be done. I can't wrap my mind around getting that many compounds in there and having stability...

It's 300mg per ml, it can be done. Lots of things can be done, should they be injected is the real question? I've had blends of adrol, sdrol, dbol, and tne. Held great, but caused the worst PIP I've ever felt!

Any idea who this guy is? I can't think of any bodybuilders born in 1962 who were 6'2 and from the Phoenix area.

It's 300mg per ml, it can be done. Lots of things can be done, should they be injected is the real question? I've had blends of adrol, sdrol, dbol, and tne. Held great, but caused the worst PIP I've ever felt!
I'm new to the blends, especially blends containing compounds I thought were oral only (besides dbol). I'm not very knowledgeable on the stability orals have in inj form. I understand you can, more than likely, put just about anything into this type of solution. My only concern when I think of stability (which is a wrong way of thinking) includes the blends stability within the muscle and its ability to be absorbed. Just thinking of this many compounds in one solution gives me pain haha

He already got back to me , said it's possible but explained with that many compounds all wth different solubility factors the ratio of oil to powder to excipient.. ethanol or chlorophorm(hopefully not) it would take for this to be stable would literally mean only about 5.5-6cc of oil for every 10ml of total solution aka painful

I haven't injected painful gear for years and I am not gonna start now. I can take pain but don't see the need at all. Plus with something that needs to be injected daily it would just be annoying. So the blend may sound fancy and well great but if you are limping daily there is no point for me. It's the same with things like test500 I would rather just inject 2ml t250 as I get no pip whatsoever.

He already got back to me , said it's possible but explained with that many compounds all wth different solubility factors the ratio of oil to powder to excipient.. ethanol or chlorophorm(hopefully not) it would take for this to be stable would literally mean only about 5.5-6cc of oil for every 10ml of total solution aka painful

Oil?

It's just solvents and powder... Your carrier would be a solvent, not oil. Most of the pain would come from the high concentration and from the compounds being eager to leave solution inside your body.

Like I said. Can be done, but why? The injected orals will still pass thru your liver, as you know...

Shrugs, he's probably referring to the volume of oil added to to the solution. Route of administration does effect the metabolism of a compound, by how
Much and in what manner I have no idea it would only be speculation

Oil?

It's just solvents and powder... Your carrier would be a solvent, not oil. Most of the pain would come from the high concentration and from the compounds being eager to leave solution inside your body.

Like I said. Can be done, but why? The injected orals will still pass thru your liver, as you know...
Acidity of the solution becomes an issue, that takes some smart chemist to figure out how to remedy it.

50mg Testosteron PhenylPropionate
50mg Trenbolone Acetate
50mg Nandrolone PhenylPropionate
50mg Masteron Propionate
25mg Tbol
25mg Test No Ester
25mg Dbol
25mg Anadrol

This should be very easy to make.

200mg/ml of short ester is very easy to make painless with standard recipe
100mg/ml of no ester is also very easy to make relatively painless with standard recipe

combining the 2 probably would not require any adjustments and would work/hold with standard solvents.

The pain will come from the no ester compounds since they are suspended and not dissolved, the particle will physically irritate the muscle

Anything with a high concentration is going to have some bite. If you inject something that's 400+mg/ml you're going to suffer some consequence. It you don't get PIP, I'm going to go out on a limb and say your gear isn't dosed to label claims. I have some Test 400 that hits me fairly hard, but I've learned to pin it with a lower dosed alternate compound which seems to help a bit :).

Anything with a high concentration is going to have some bite. If you inject something that's 400+mg/ml you're going to suffer some consequence. It you don't get PIP, I'm going to go out on a limb and say your gear isn't dosed to label claims. I have some Test 400 that hits me fairly hard, but I've learned to pin it with a lower dosed alternate compound which seems to help a bit :).

400 test e does not hurt if you know what you are doing.

It should not hurt because the test e will melt at body temperature and will not crystallize inside the muscle

500 eq is good

250 tren ace/mast etc will not hurt if done right but could take some getting used to

I never understood why anyone would want 400 mg/ml anyhow. If you are dosing large you want to divide up the dose to at least 2 or 3 times a week. Even if you were taking 1 gram of test that would be just 2cc 2x per week. Throw in another 1 gram of any steroid or combo thereof and that still would only be 4cc 2x per week or you could do it 3x per week at a bit under 3 ccs each time. I never had any issues with doing larger volume injections. It was when I used the T 400 that I was in severe pain so bad that I couldn't do legs for almost one week. Think it was Denkall, but its been awhile. Was back around 2000 or so. 250 mg/ml is best IMO.

Well sadly the 80's was before my time by the early 90's was when I started in the gyms.
My god it has changed so much in almost 30 years.
I recently went back to the town in which I grew up in, small but big town for Maryland outside DC VA huge metro areas....I mean when I moved to the south they teased and called me a "fucking yankee" I grew up round deer hunters gun racks in trucks sweet tea and all that shit...lol so to call a marylander from the eastern shore a yankee was comical.

We had 3 "gyms" a health spa, a raquet ball club that only had nautilus machine and broken down YMCA. The HS I went to had a universal machine set up - remember these - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/232146555771871166/

Now they have like 20 gyms Anytime Fitness, 24 HR fitness O2 fitness, planet fitness et all one in every shopping center.

Guys mainly got there stuff from old doctors that would prescribe steroids - like anadrol (removed in 1993) and Steris labs (RIP 1997 FDA shut down) and nobody touched organon deca cause it was too expensive in the pharms.
Black market was non existent unless some boy went to mexico and made a run, I remember paying $40 a pop for pre loads so I laugh when people claim we were high dosers back then -obviously those living in close proximity to mexico had better supply and could do more an we had a chronic abuser here and there. One guy had an injectable d-bol from mexico 25mg/ml oil based from Quimper labs. but any specialty shit was far and way and until the fina kit pellet phase nobody did tren as para was gone by 1996 and finaject was gone in 1987 30 mg/ml. There were snail mail order sources you could risk sending money too in the UK Thailand India and SK as well.

Then when the mexican steroid market blew up in the late 1990's early 2000's people had more options like QV ttokyo et all ...then came the UG madness and "how much can we cram in a mg per ml"craze..even Loeffler and Tornell expanded selection and raised mg/ml to stay in the game.

These days there are things that amaze me I see every day with solvents being used of god knows what ...a guy I was training said he was gonna take what the pros were raving about and sent me a list of what was offered to him...never heard of the UG lab but descriptions below:

50mg Testosteron PhenylPropionate
50mg Trenbolone Acetate
50mg Nandrolone PhenylPropionate
50mg Masteron Propionate
25mg Tbol
25mg Test No Ester
25mg Dbol
25mg Anadrol

25mg Tren No Ester
25mg Test No Ester
25mg Tbol
25mg Superdrol

25mg Test No Ester
25mg Nandralone No Ester
25mg Dbol
25mg Anadrol

25mg Tren No Ester
25mg Test No Ester
25mg Dbol
25mg Anadrol
25mg Tbol

TestMastTren 300
100mg Testosterone Phenyl Propionate
100mg Trenbolone Acetate
100mg Masteron Propionate

Superdrol 30mg/ml

Methyltrienolone
3mg/ml )

-Dbol/TNE
50mg Test No ester
50mg Dbol

-Dbol/TNE/Anadrol
50mg Test No Ester
25mg Dbol
25mg Anadrol

-Dbol/TNE/Tren No Ester/Anadrol
25mg Dbol
25mg Test No Ester
25mg Tren No Ester
25mg Anadrol

Guys claim these are the favorite blends of pros...I shudder to think what solvents/chems are being used to get all that in soln of it's even possible.

Either way you guys got it made today, and don't even get me started on GH and peptides and sarms.

I went through 6 vials of this one. I had an earlier version that also contained methyltrienolone. This was an amazing blend! Great pumps! Sic vascularity! Perfect for looking shredded!

Overdosed back in the 80's you mean? And yeah not everything is shit now days apparently. There still plenty of big dudes nowadays...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Back in the '80s, I don't know anything could be "overdosed". Most everything was pharma or vet grade. I don't think there was a such thing as UGLs back then, but I could be wrong. In the late '80s I was using test c, EQ (vet grade), parabolen (from France via Mexico, vet grade, I think), and pharma grade adrol and dbol. All of the gear I was getting came up through Mexico.

The first cycle I did I gained 30 lbs in 2 months, lol! People were like "WTF"? That was prolly around '88 or '89.

I never understood why anyone would want 400 mg/ml anyhow. If you are dosing large you want to divide up the dose to at least 2 or 3 times a week. Even if you were taking 1 gram of test that would be just 2cc 2x per week. Throw in another 1 gram of any steroid or combo thereof and that still would only be 4cc 2x per week or you could do it 3x per week at a bit under 3 ccs each time. I never had any issues with doing larger volume injections. It was when I used the T 400 that I was in severe pain so bad that I couldn't do legs for almost one week. Think it was Denkall, but its been awhile. Was back around 2000 or so. 250 mg/ml is best IMO.

I'm on a pretty big cycle now and its only 1.5 ml per day. Regular dosed gear it would have to be 3-4ml per day

A common theme I see with many guys is they say I put on 20-30 pounds on my first cycle in the 80's or back in the day. They are comparing it to what they experience now or even 10 years ago so it likely won't compare. But many talk like no one puts that weight on anymore. Nearly every single guy I know in real life put on at least 15 pounds on a 1st cycle. The only exceptions are guys using stuff like avar only and wanting to cut. I could give any newbie in the gym some dbol and he will put on at least 15 pounds. MK-677 would even put on 15 pounds easily on a lot of people. There are more fakes now as there is simply more gear and the UG scene exploded but there is still quality aas available all over. I will say most are better getting a quality UG as "pharm grade" is faked so much these days. Unless you get it from a pharmacy I wouldn't trust it.

Looks like Levrone had no issue responding to todays gear.

A common theme I see with many guys is they say I put on 20-30 pounds on my first cycle in the 80's or back in the day. They are comparing it to what they experience now or even 10 years ago so it likely won't compare. But many talk like no one puts that weight on anymore. Nearly every single guy I know in real life put on at least 15 pounds on a 1st cycle. The only exceptions are guys using stuff like avar only and wanting to cut. I could give any newbie in the gym some dbol and he will put on at least 15 pounds. MK-677 would even put on 15 pounds easily on a lot of people. There are more fakes now as there is simply more gear and the UG scene exploded but there is still quality aas available all over. I will say most are better getting a quality UG as "pharm grade" is faked so much these days. Unless you get it from a pharmacy I wouldn't trust it.

I wasn't trying to make any sort of "claim". That was my experience. I wasn't comparing what I'm gain now to back then either, it's apples to oranges. You try to read too much into things. Back then I was young, went from 135-175. Now if I gain 5 quality pounds on a cycle, I'm happy. Is it because the gear is bad? No, it's prolly because I'm 53 years old and getting close to my plateau. And I obviously don't have the same genetics Levrone does nor can I afford $10K + a year in gh. There is no need to make things argumentive just for the sake of it.

I realize pharma gear gets faked a lot now. But back then, there really wasn't anything else. That's the point I was trying to make.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131