over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your biggest "pet peeve?"

2. The bbing posers & wanna be prep coaches who don't look the part & have never won a fucking thing & never will!!!!!!!!!! And all the naïve bikini & new competitors that hire their dumb asses

"

The douchebags that walk around with ILS in their string tank tops and "Kai Greene leggings"

...and the guys that do one show and think they know it all

Gym - Guys who load up the leg press and move it two inches.

These above sum up 1 guy @ my gym perfectly.

Guys that do shows and have to diet for 3 mnths but are soft as Fck the other 9 mnths a year.

Hey I diet for 4 months so I'm only soft for 8, does that count??

How about guys that come up and start talking to you while you're in the middle of your set, with your earphones on, so you obviously don't want to talk to anyone, you can't hear them, you roll your eyes and growl, yet they will not walk away.

My personal favorite...
A guy who asks questions in regards to injury healing. I go out of my way to explain BPC-157 and the science behind accelerated injury healing. They ask for my number in case they have additional questions. I'm nice enough to give them my number. Then they hit on me. The whole thing is just a homosexual come on. I swear I live in the gayest place on earth.

This drives me insane! I finally bought ones that wrap around my big ass ears.

iGrado? If you haven't tried those give 'em a shot. They sound awesome for the money.

Oh yeah, biggest pet peeve, hot chicks at the gym that wear loose fitting workout clothes. Damn, I hate that!

How about guys that come up and start talking to you while you're in the middle of your set, with your earphones on, so you obviously don't want to talk to anyone, you can't hear them, you roll your eyes and growl, yet they will not walk away.

My personal favorite...
A guy who asks questions in regards to injury healing. I go out of my way to explain BPC-157 and the science behind accelerated injury healing. They ask for my number in case they have additional questions. I'm nice enough to give them my number. Then they hit on me. The whole thing is just a homosexual come on. I swear I live in the gayest place on earth.

Do you live in Miami or San Francisco? Lol

Personal Trainers who look like complete shit. And they preach to everyone even though they look like shit. Its a written test, a person in terrible shape can become a personal trainer; so unless you practice what you preach and look better than me don't come at me fool !!

A guy at the gym screams on every rep while doing flat benches with a pair of 30's. Gloves, elbow wraps etc. Another similar wimp giving me form advice on smith machine benches. I can only do the top half of rep due to a previous rotator cuff tear. Also have to use a narrow grip for the same reason. He tells me that I am supposed to touch my chest with the bar. I have been lifting since 1960.

I seriously just recently bought business cards with my email on it. I put a few in my gym shorts now when I go to the gym. sooooo many people will ask me for advice (even tho I hav head phones on etc) so I am just gonna hand em a business card and get some online training going lol. IF they email me I will tell em I charge. IF they don't email me atleast I didn't have to stop my work out to talk to em. its a win win:)
I am also going to make a work out shirt or two with the email address on it then I can just point to it when they try to interrupt me:)
-JS

A guy at the gym screams on every rep while doing flat benches with a pair of 30's. Gloves, elbow wraps etc. Another similar wimp giving me form advice on smith machine benches. I can only do the top half of rep due to a previous rotator cuff tear. Also have to use a narrow grip for the same reason. He tells me that I am supposed to touch my chest with the bar. I have been lifting since 1960.

Lol, those are the same clowns that get on YouTube and comment on Ronnie's training videos about his form.

people that ask you to help them... you spend good time talking to them, giving them your knowledge, answering basic questions, etc... May even get your number and want you to help w diet etc that you again may take the time to do... then you run into them a few weeks:mad: later and they are still doing their same things.. you ask them how the diets going and they tell you something like- haven't got around to it yet...or even better- well I read an article and it said to do this diet so I'm gonna do that... total time wasters

out of gym- liars... and people that ask for favors yet are never there for the return favor when u need it

The guys wearing gloves, wrist straps, elbow straps, a belt, knee straps, ankle straps, wtf seriously. Then they curl everyday, wtf you need a belt for to curl?

In the gym

People who put their towel and water bottle on a bench even if they're not using said bench
People who put weights back anywhere. You know the guy that buries the 10 lb plates under a couple of 45s

Life
I can't stand hypocrites

Juvenile herds.
Old naked guy that spends east too much time walking around the locker room naked.
People that try to use multiple machines simultaneously.
Kid that joined the police academy and its already becoming a dick.
Any exercise done on a yoga ball that shouldn't be done on a yoga ball.
Fat guys that don't understand they're fat not muscular.

Gym: the manager and his minions who expect 400+ lb deadlifts to sound like butterfly wings and fairy farts. I DON'T slam the weights down, but it's damn hard to not make some noise.

Life: severely obese people at buffets, loading it up. They just don't give a crap. Should I care? No... But ultimately their health care costs will trickle down to all of us in the form of higher premiums... so YES it irritates me.

Oh and lazy people who just leave their shopping carts wherever instead of walking a little bit to put em where they belong. Coincidentally, many times it's the same people described above.

The old guys that walk around th locker room naked all the time and do not put a towel down before they sit bare assed on the bench.

That fag I see in the mirror wearing a bb.com free t-shirt he got cuz he used to spend a shit ton of money on useless supps.....
aha ha ha, I had about 12 of those shirts ten years ago. My brother systematically borrowed all of them and never returned them and now nobody knows where they are.

Those free shirts were nice, all cotton, durable and hella comfy. I got mine from buying shittons of Metabolic Diet supplements. Killer discounts at BB.com compared to what Dr. D was asking.

aha ha ha, I had about 12 of those shirts ten years ago. My brother systematically borrowed all of them and never returned them and now nobody knows where they are.

Those free shirts were nice, all cotton, durable and hella comfy. I got mine from buying shittons of Metabolic Diet supplements. Killer discounts at BB.com compared to what Dr. D was asking.
They are excellent quality, have lasted me years other then they are yellow im color now lol

I seriously just recently bought business cards with my email on it. I put a few in my gym shorts now when I go to the gym. sooooo many people will ask me for advice (even tho I hav head phones on etc) so I am just gonna hand em a business card and get some online training going lol. IF they email me I will tell em I charge. IF they don't email me atleast I didn't have to stop my work out to talk to em. its a win win:)
I am also going to make a work out shirt or two with the email address on it then I can just point to it when they try to interrupt me:)
-JS

Brilliant idea JS! :D

Fortunately for me, I suffer from resting asshole face syndrome. It makes me less approachable I guess? :)

But I also get approached from time to time for advice. I actually enjoy helping people. My demeanor changes when I start talking to someone and I usually end up making a new friend. Thought about being a PT on the side for some extra dough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131