mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's physique (males) do you most admire/envy here at PM?

Man I hate to post list because I always forget someone. Theres some Big ole guys here though, no doubt about it.

First that comes to mind for me though is Pia marlen ;)
She hasnt posted in a while but Daaamn that chick use to post some sexy pictures.

Man I hate to post list because I always forget someone. Theres some Big ole guys here though, no doubt about it.

She hasnt posted in a while but Daaamn that chick use to post some sexy pictures.

X2!!!!! Check her Facebook, she is still smoking ~~~hot~~~

But ....... I pick JT's cuz along with the hair and personality .... it got him Lynx;)

nothing makes me happier than the mirror

Or Boomshakers' avatars. ;)

If you don't love yourself who will? Even if you are a mushy 46 year old married father of 2 with all kinds of aches and pains. :eek:

What I liked about Pia Marlen was the fact that she get LEAN!

Very attractive, yes! However...there are lots of attractive women out there. Ones that are that disciplined are rare. Awesome.

HottSauce, you are the devil! lol

Very attractive, yes! However...there are lots of attractive women out there. Ones that are that disciplined are rare. Awesome.

HottSauce, you are the devil! lol

:d:vil-smi:de:il-smi :)

He was young too, just 30 yrs old right? He wasnt even close to his potential yet I bet.

Seamus was 32 when he died...He would have being 33 Jan 6 just passed..Yeah unfortunatley Seamus did nt quite get to reach his full potential!!..But all part of life..At least we all got the priviledge to learn so much from Seamus RIP...Man he had so much left in him to give, but onwards and upwards and much Respect to my beloved soulmate!!:)

Seamus was 32 when he died...He would have being 33 Jan 6 just passed..Yeah unfortunatley Seamus did nt quite get to reach his full potential!!..But all part of life..At least we all got the priviledge to learn so much from Seamus RIP...Man he had so much left in him to give, but onwards and upwards and much Respect to my beloved soulmate!!:)

I feel some attachment to him not only because of the way that he carried himself on here, but also because I almost died from a heart attack about 1 year prior to him. I cant imagine how my wife and two little girls would be without me around. I really admire how strong you have been through this tough time.

All awesome picks EXCEPT for the shaggy headed Indian chick! :eek: :p

All awesome picks EXCEPT for the shaggy headed Indian chick! :eek: :p

That was a chick?:eek::p:D. Kidding, you left yourself open for that one. Unfortunately you didn't make the list since it was a male list. Nonetheless you and JT are always on the top of best bods lists here at PM anyways. Look forward to seeing your progress for the Jrs.

for a non pro JT is pretty damn impressive.
of course now he will say how is sucks and is small but he is pretty damn impressive in person.

for a non pro JT is pretty damn impressive.
of course now he will say how is sucks and is small but he is pretty damn impressive in person.

And I will add: What is even more impressive then his physique is his bigger then life personality. A real class act!

Pesty, are you going to the Jr. Nationals?

And I will add: What is even more impressive then his physique is his bigger then life personality. A real class act!

We'll have to actually sit down and eat that meal we were talking about. Thanks, for being a cool to me those days in L.A. You and your daughter were awesome.

Lex thanks for not stepping on me at the airport.

We'll have to actually sit down and eat that meal we were talking about. Thanks, for being a cool to me those days in L.A. You and your daughter were awesome.

Lex thanks for not stepping on me at the airport.

Probally not, but I am going to The USA this year. I know we all have are differences on here at times, but there isn't one person from this site I met that I didn't like. I am glad I met you and Meridth, two first class people in my book. JT, we will meet again, even if I have to go up there and jump in that big lake of yours in the summer.

That was a chick?:eek::p:D. Kidding, you left yourself open for that one. Unfortunately you didn't make the list since it was a male list. Nonetheless you and JT are always on the top of best bods lists here at PM anyways. Look forward to seeing your progress for the Jrs.

LMAO! Good one! :D

Anyone would've killed for Bapper's physique. It was amazing to say the least. Shame he passed. Yet, just with seeing what people have said here his memory still lives on :)

IMO the top 5 would be:

1. Mike1107
2. Chris250
3. Shelby
4. Hawkmoon
5. Phil

and of course we all want JT's physique. The dude's a MONSTER :D

In no particular order of course :p

I feel some attachment to him not only because of the way that he carried himself on here, but also because I almost died from a heart attack about 1 year prior to him. I cant imagine how my wife and two little girls would be without me around. I really admire how strong you have been through this tough time.

Many thanx...Ive surprised myself at how strong I ve become, bapper has a big part to play in it though, His memory keeps me going and all I have to do is look at Jessica and I see him in her!!:)

Hawkmoon. To me his physique is perfect for a guy that doesn't ever want to compete. I wouldn't want to be any bigger than him and if ever get to look like him someday I will be content.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131