advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

xheavyx's IPL World Cup Prep Fueled By Viking (Aurum RX)

Squats tonight-
Worked to 620x1, 630x1, 630x1.
Leg curls and extensions and lat pulldowns finished it off. It wiped me out!

So my gear from Viking soon and stoked to get that stuff running through my body.

very very strong numbers there

Bench day-
Kinda deloading bench right now because my elbow isn't too happy. Just did a few speed sets with 225 plus 80 pounds of chains. Lots of back work and bicep and tricep pumping stuff. Gonna do a lot of cryotherapy and get the inflammation down so it's not an issue next week.

So couple ?s....What is your Competition Bodyweight? Also curious as to why you do speed work on every lift before heavier variations? Do you do A week of spped then week of regular? Most people will do one day week dynamic one day ME...
And lastly, Where do you hope to end up with your lifts at the competition?

So couple ?s....What is your Competition Bodyweight? Also curious as to why you do speed work on every lift before heavier variations? Do you do A week of spped then week of regular? Most people will do one day week dynamic one day ME...
And lastly, Where do you hope to end up with your lifts at the competition?

I'm a 308. As far as the speed/rep work goes it's something to help me dial in form and keep the weight lighter and recover from heavier work. I alternate lighter speed/rep weeks with heavy singles or doubles. It helps me progress longer without time off. It's similar to the Lillibridge Method but has my own tweaks for my weak points.
For where I'd like my lifts to be I'm planning squats to be somewhere in the 716-733 range, bench from 425-450, and deadlift from 733-755. That's all assuming it comes together that day and no major injuries.

I'm a 308. As far as the speed/rep work goes it's something to help me dial in form and keep the weight lighter and recover from heavier work. I alternate lighter speed/rep weeks with heavy singles or doubles. It helps me progress longer without time off. It's similar to the Lillibridge Method but has my own tweaks for my weak points.
For where I'd like my lifts to be I'm planning squats to be somewhere in the 716-733 range, bench from 425-450, and deadlift from 733-755. That's all assuming it comes together that day and no major injuries.

Cool bro,Good luck and I'll have to look in to Lillibridge Method.

Quick deadlift session tonight. Elbow is still bugging so I didn't do much assistance work.
Speed pulls against mini bands 415 for 10 singles.
Deficit deadlifts up to 635x2.
Bent over rows 2 sets
Chins 2 sets

Starting the test blend and tren test blend on Sunday. I'm tempted to run the Liquidrol just preworkout from now til the meet. But maybe just a few weeks then save the rest for before the meet. It looks like it kicks hard so I'm excited.

Quick deadlift session tonight. Elbow is still bugging so I didn't do much assistance work.
Speed pulls against mini bands 415 for 10 singles.
Deficit deadlifts up to 635x2.
Bent over rows 2 sets
Chins 2 sets

Starting the test blend and tren test blend on Sunday. I'm tempted to run the Liquidrol just preworkout from now til the meet. But maybe just a few weeks then save the rest for before the meet. It looks like it kicks hard so I'm excited.

You have to try Drol,I am sure you will be surprised.

Has u ever use the iron rebel mini cuff? They help me a lot with my tendinitis.

I have had the slingshot ones for a while and they've helped a ton. But it's just flared up beyond control right now. So doing safety bar squats on Monday instead of straight bar. Then I'm hoping to be able to bench heavy(for me. Lol) on Wednesday.

I mainly will use the SSB bar to saving my elbows up until meet prep. It has really helped. I also have stopped wrapping my pinky finger around the bar when squatting and only using the other 4 fingers to hold the bar. That helped a lot last training cycle. You might try that after this meet. It's prob too late to try something new like that. Took me a little while to get comfortable with heavier weight

I have had the slingshot ones for a while and they've helped a ton. But it's just flared up beyond control right now. So doing safety bar squats on Monday instead of straight bar. Then I'm hoping to be able to bench heavy(for me. Lol) on Wednesday.

My advice
Try the pinky trick mentioned above
Also
When doing your heaviest couple sets use the straight bar so you stay familiar with it... Then for all your working sets use the SSB
If your programming doesnt work like that then use the straight bar only every other week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner