over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yet another heart attack in our membership, this time it's mine

Arko....that sad feeling is something I have thought about. My kids are my life.

So stoked you made it and are heading home. We rarely get these 2nd chances. Lost my Grandpa at 57 to one and my Dad died 2 years ago at 65 of one.
They never exercised and diet was deplorable. Stress was a major deal for them.
I monitor it and go to the doc but who knows.

Prayers to you brother and look forward to your story and guidance.

GET WELL Arko!

Dear Arko,
I'm a new sponsor here and so happy you survived your heart attack-many are not as lucky.

Here is the take away for all:
Your placquing index (how much you goop up your coronaries so you have a heart attack or worse) is determined by these things:

Oxidative stress=VERY HIGH in bodybuilders-5x the normal amounts of antioxidants are needed. This can be measured.
Inflammation and guys curcumin and fish oils isn't usually gonna cut it
High cortisol: Rampant and no one seems to talk about this too much-can be lowered...is counterproductive to muscle development anyway!
High high T
Anabolics
High blood sugar (fasting over 85 ng/dl-common despite low body fat due to the hormones)

The GOOD NEWS is that a doc like me can help you create a physiologic environment where you CANNOT placque,plain and simple. Is it well known? No,in fact it isn't,only really smart board certified A4M docs who give a cr-P about bodybuilders bother to learn how.

Arko and all actually-feel free to go to my SITE and email me.
So relieved you are OK and now have a 2nd chance with your kids Arko!

Best wishes,
Dr.Kim

I'm glad your ok Arko!
Take care of yourself buddy.

Dear Arko,
I'm a new sponsor here and so happy you survived your heart attack-many are not as lucky.

Here is the take away for all:
Your placquing index (how much you goop up your coronaries so you have a heart attack or worse) is determined by these things:

Oxidative stress=VERY HIGH in bodybuilders-5x the normal amounts of antioxidants are needed. This can be measured.
Inflammation and guys curcumin and fish oils isn't usually gonna cut it
High cortisol: Rampant and no one seems to talk about this too much-can be lowered...is counterproductive to muscle development anyway!
High high T
Anabolics
High blood sugar (fasting over 85 ng/dl-common despite low body fat due to the hormones)

The GOOD NEWS is that a doc like me can help you create a physiologic environment where you CANNOT placque,plain and simple. Is it well known? No,in fact it isn't,only really smart board certified A4M docs who give a cr-P about bodybuilders bother to learn how.

Arko and all actually-feel free to go to my SITE and email me.
So relieved you are OK and now have a 2nd chance with your kids Arko!

Best wishes,
Dr.Kim
back in the early 90s I read about oxidative things and how they can clug up your arteries. But up until now I had never ever heard anyone discussed it. Maybe we could look a little deeper into it

im just happy your ok ,your right buddy time for some changes ,your family has to come before everything else, I wish you a fast speedy recovery

Very happy to hear you came out on top of the situation, I wish you well in recovery in the coming months.

Man, glad you are doing better. Keep us posted and all the best. Looking forward to hearing your recovery progress.

Hang in there man rest up get well for your family and self. The iron will be waiting for you when you are ready...MM

Appreciate you sharing. It's a very personal thing. But your experience can potentially help others and maybe make some rethink their approach and health.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I'm glad that you pulled through this to have a second chance... Take your time to recover, ask A LOT of questions, and listen to your Drs... More than these, enjoy your family!

Soo sorry to hear brother. Glad you are ok and posting. Good luck to a quick recovery and hope you figure things out. I'll be following. The thought of leaving kids behind hits home for me hard!

Had a guy I know at work go down with a heart attack at 37.. He lived .. But this " skinny" little guy found out that he had cholesterol in the 400 s... Never had blood work done.. Why ? He said " heck I'm not fat.. Never thought it was a big deal"..

I'm glad you're good; I'm glad your children didn't lose you, and please take care of yourself and health. How old are you brother?

Thank you for sharing your story with the board. I am sure you experience and the information you will provide will be very helpful to all of us.

I whis you a prompt recovery and all the best for you and your family.

Cheers,

I'm glad you survived and have returned home to your family. I think this upcoming Fathers Day will have a much deeper meaning to you and the family. I hope you get well brother.

back in the early 90s I read about oxidative things and how they can clug up your arteries. But up until now I had never ever heard anyone discussed it. Maybe we could look a little deeper into it

who ever heard of oxidative stress? lol

:eek: :lightbulb:;)

good to see the op is ok...
I really worry bout heart stuff at this point....

Last edited:
signs/signals?

Arko:
I'm happy that your back home now. Thinking back,prior to your heart attack, was there any signs,signals/conditions you were experiencing? Did you feel something was not right? Just trying to gain knowledge for myself and loved ones in the event I experience the "signs".

Take care.
MS

really glad you made it brother, keep us posted

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members