advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know you're getting older in bodybuilding when...

When It's A Holiday Weekend and you can only Party 2 out of 3 Days!

LOL
1. when your cardio time exceeds your lifting time overall.

2. your the only one in the gym sweating, cause the rest are dressed in string tanks, spandex, and under armour gear.

3. you are the only one in the gym without tons of tatoos.

4. Your the only one in the gym drinking plain water vs pre intra post poo poo work out commercial powders purchased at bb.com.

4. you work out at planet fatness.

5. you sometime miss work out windows because your warm up time and procedure will exceed the time you have to lift weights.

6. your playlist is from the 70's 80's and 90's.

7. You haven't seen an IM injection in years, and dread taking those little sub q shot with slin pins.

8. GH and insulin are your enemies and not your friend.

9. Oral is a word that refers to sex only.

10. You have a theracane, cupping set, multiple foam rollers, and tons of creams and ointments like sweet sweat and kwong loong oil.

11. you gave up shaving bodyhair a long time ago.

12 you wear sunscreen and a hat in the summmer, and sunbathing is a foreign word.

13. Your shoulders back neck knees elbows wrists pop like cracker jacks!

14. you do more machines than free weight exercises.

15. you found your T-michael shirts from 1995 and decide to rock them in the gym.

16. you still own 3 pairs of "hotskins" and rock them round the house sometimes.

Last edited:
When the young guys come to you for advise. But not about lifting. They want advise on what to do about injuries as you obviously have lots of experience in that area.

LOL
1. when your cardio time exceeds your lifting time overall.

2. your the only one in the gym sweating, cause the rest are dressed in string tanks, spandex, and under armour gear.

3. you are the only one in the gym without tons of tatoos.

4. Your the only one in the gym drinking plain water vs pre intra post poo poo work out commercial powders purchased at bb.com.

4. you work out at planet fatness.

5. you sometime miss work out windows because your warm up time and procedure will exceed the time you have to lift weights.

6. your playlist is from the 70's 80's and 90's.

7. You haven't seen an IM injection in years, and dread taking those little sub q shot with slin pins.

8. GH and insulin are your enemies and not your friend.

9. Oral is a word that refers to sex only.

10. You have a theracane, cupping set, multiple foam rollers, and tons of creams and ointments like sweet sweat and kwong loong oil.

11. you gave up shaving bodyhair a long time ago.

12 you wear sunscreen and a hat in the summmer, and sunbathing is a foreign word.

13. Your shoulders back neck knees elbows wrists pop like cracker jacks!

14. you do more machines than free weight exercises.

15. you found your T-michael shirts from 1995 and decide to rock them in the gym.

16. you still own 3 pairs of "hotskins" and rock them round the house sometimes.

These are good. I love when you workout at planet fat ass

....when u research how effective light loads and high reps are for muscle growth (the best. the metadata is in)...for hours to satisfy your confirmation bias...
because ur once-every- few -years injuries become monthly and no way are u gonna toss that heavy weight u recorded in your logbook from 3 years ago.
and realize that a double trt dose is all u can enjoy doing now cuz of it

When you find yourself buying baby wipes for your asshole thanks to so many years of squats and dead lifts. 💩

oooh!
and also, when u quit going to titans gym and join planet fitness cuz it's 13 minutes closer

1. When getting out of bed in the morning sounds like a kid eating Rice Krispies

2. When it takes 5 minutes to take piss and you have to wait after just alto make sure theres no “dribble”

I have so many more - but am having a hard time remembering - ;). See what I did there??? Pretty witty huh??

Please someone fckn quote me and laugh. I am turning into my dad with the jokes and having to always say “get it?” after....

I really wonder more each day why my hot ass wife digs me... But there is that Martian penis thing. Ya know what they say about Martian men’s cawks...;)

-. How about when you remember JJ Insane One???

- you got “Paperbol” from RediCat?

- you remember the source Sorra Butta Cheecko. SBC

- remember Anabol Direct - I think that was his name?

lol there u go whatever makes u happy

... [emoji23][emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

Martin u seen my post in genos thread to your post mate

1. When getting out of bed in the morning sounds like a kid eating Rice Krispies

2. When it takes 5 minutes to take piss and you have to wait after just alto make sure theres no “dribble”

I have so many more - but am having a hard time remembering - ;). See what I did there??? Pretty witty huh??

Please someone fckn quote me and laugh. I am turning into my dad with the jokes and having to always say “get it?” after....

I really wonder more each day why my hot ass wife digs me... But there is that Martian penis thing. Ya know what they say about Martian men’s cawks...;)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

When the freaking dudes in the gym say “sir”. Down south we have that tradition and I am ALL for the manners and showing respect - but I damn near cry when they say that.

Gunsmith you are down south too - so don’t you tell me they don’t call you sir too!! :D

lol there u go whatever makes u happy

... [emoji23][emoji23]��[emoji23]��[emoji23]��[emoji23]��[emoji23]

Martin u seen my post in genos thread to your post mate

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God bless you Devi - you are a kind man!

-. How about when you remember JJ Insane One???

- you got “Paperbol” from RediCat?

- you remember the source Sorra Butta Cheecko. SBC

- remember Anabol Direct - I think that was his name?

Animal (the guru bicyclist)
Dazed and his super secret solution
Imperial China

Getting older in bb is about getting better too

I look better than I used to

Dieting is easier and its less important whats in my containers, just chew and swallow

I have more confidence, and dont give two shits about what the younger ones are doing

However, i also pay more attention to pain relieving creams, epsom salt baths, think of ways to lift harder but prevent unjury. And I think a lot about longevity, am more aware of health supplements, need the after-work naps before going to the gym, and have a corner in my living room with rollers, bars, tools, etc that i dont use as often as i should because the floor seems too far down sometimes

Last edited:
When there weren't any internet forums, and you would order your gear from an ad on the back page of musclemag international
And the price lists that were sent on a single sheet of paper that was folded 2 or 3 times and stapled or taped shut.

When you read a post titled "wearing wraps when injured" and just shake your head.....kvh

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws