over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You longest high dose cruise

Workout will always be the same just a higher rep range 15-30 reps. My joint hurt and my shoulders are fucked! My legs and knees are pretty good though.

No keto because I want to try and keep as much fullness as possible, super low gear (70mg test per wk) and keto would be a look I wouldn't like. I still will have very brief periods of ketosis to increase insulin sensitivity if needed.
I’m finally switching over to bodybuilding workouts in the near future..years of powerlifting and my previous job has torn my body to shit..I’m just tired of trying to chase elusive numbers that don’t mean shit.

I mean, I guess it depends on your goals..my bloodwork told me a long time ago the highest I can get away with on long term cruise was 200mg..so I backed it to 180mg a week and just dose it at 60mg 3x a week.

I have no aspirations to be a monster, and the only meal I’m guaranteed is breakfast so my words mean nothing

Funny to hear "come off" or "cruise for 6-8 weeks"...LOL

That 1gram of test E you were running is still having a party in your system LONG AFTER you stop taking it.
#thepartydontstop

This is an excellent point. 6-8 weeks off high dose long esters and you could cold turkey it and not lose much (done it myself back in the day - no pct etc). While it might technically meet the quasi-definition we all agree upon as a cruise, what I look for is long term sustainability (not peak but no gradual decline until you blast again), good health markers and feeling good. What can I run for 20+ weeks or indefinitely recovering and sustaining perfect bloods and holding majority of muscle and body comp...not the goal of a top pro but this is what matters to me.

For OP - test and deca fit this criteria for me. No impact on liver, lipids etc with copious blood work. I've run 200/200 for 2yrs without interuption maintaining good numbers. I recently did 19 weeks at the same with 3iu hgh and 500mg metformin and posted the best bloods since my 20s (diet and training were on point admittedly). 250/150 works fine too but no long term testing. I've run up to 750 test and 600 deca with no blood impact for 16+ weeks. 200mg formal trt test puts serum at 1100 peak (top of range) but I never held as much muscle/strength/condition - didn't fall off a cliff but gradual decline noticeable especially after a few months. I'm a lower body weight with less muscle now so I could probably get by with a bit less but on 200/200 I could even diet decently so a solid functional dose.

I have to wonder about seeing a cardiologist for 23 years and having no problems.Is the elevated BP with or without meds? It would be nice to know what tests if any have been done. If there is only a little elevated BP and no scans or anything have been done that hard to know how he really is. may be he just has had no symptoms yet.

Hmmmm, well I guess we will find out! My current protocol is Emeric's 10mg of test a day and humanofort, I plan to attempt to stay on this. So if I don't shrink down then that means that diet + training really are the most important factors in maintaining good muscle mass. Will I be fucking jacked? NO will I shrink down to nothing like some of these retired pros? I highly fucking doubt it. If I do then all this work and knowledge I have done and accumulated over the past 30+ years was all for nothing.
So the only AAS you're taking right now is 10mg test ? No mast, winny, tren .. ?
How much GH, if any ?
If you're only on 10mg test a day, how long have you been on this protocol ?
How do you feel mentally, physically?
Do you still feel 'on' ? If youve ever felt 'on'

The last week I've been on 500mg test per week, 30mg ED inject TBOL along with 5iu GH. I definitely feel 'on'... in a very energetic way
Emotionally I'm worn down and tired.. but I keep a smile and feel physically great.

So the only AAS you're taking right now is 10mg test ? No mast, winny, tren .. ?
How much GH, if any ?

The last week I've been on 500mg test per week, 30mg ED inject TBOL along with 5iu GH. I definitely feel 'on'... in a very energetic way
Emotionally I'm worn down and tired.. but I keep a smile and feel physically great.
Way to soon to give proper evaluation, only being doing this protocol for about a week and a day or 2. Did 500mg of test two weeks ago so still riding my cruise dosage out of my system so will take a while, but I will be on Emerics protocol for quite some time as I want to see what I feel like and what I look like around Christmas time and New Year. I will hopefully stay on this for a very long time, unless I ever decide to compete again then it's gloves off straight chemical warfare...ha ha ha

Way to soon to give proper evaluation, only being doing this protocol for about a week and a day or 2. Did 500mg of test two weeks ago so still riding my cruise dosage out of my system so will take a while, but I will be on Emerics protocol for quite some time as I want to see what I feel like and what I look like around Christmas time and New Year. I will hopefully stay on this for a very long time, unless I ever decide to compete again then it's gloves off straight chemical warfare...ha ha ha
Been on 10mg since September 11th
Last shot of test from previous cruise was 250mg on September 1st.

How much GH, if any ?

Come on brad….

No tren or winny for this protocol?

Cant be real. When need pics and videos

Also measurements 😎

How much GH, if any ?

What are your current goals?

Do you mind sharing your diet and training?

This varies massively. This post will cover various topics that have been mentioned on this forum. A lot of guys use higher doses all the time but some of them would be surprised how much they can hold on a much lower amount. I could go 101 ways with this post because again everyone is different. Use common sense. Someone very muscular could maintain fairly well using low TRT as long as they don't crash and stay on that dose but there are many factors. You are not going to remain 250 and shredded on 10mg per day for years. You will come down gradually over time and there will likely be a bigger drop at the start (that drop often makes guys look even better).

Some guys have a decent total test on 10mg per day and others are low. Yes injecting daily can give you a boost in test and can help minimize aromatization but at the end of the week it's 70mg. Just like any other medication the total dose is most important and I know people who have used 10mg per day (for example) and had low test levels and they needed closer to 20mg per day to be in the high/middle range. Now even at 20mg per day that could be a normal guy so that may not hold your look for too long but again some would be surprised how well you can maintain on lower amounts. All that muscle doesn't just disappear over night. So there can be a time and place for even competitors who value their health to go on legit trt between cycles. Use common sense and someone needing to grow is not going to benefit from the healthiest approach. Can you maintain a great/good physique on 10mg per day... of course you can.

It's all a bit of a joke when certain coaches say their athletes go off. Take Aceto for example and what he has some of his guys do. They are blasting away on high doses of long estered gear and they don't inject for 4 weeks. Then they often do another 4 weeks of HCG (and clomid etc) therapy which is filling the guys system with synthetic hormones and artificially elevating test levels etc. So yes technically they may have come off AAS for 8 weeks but really they didn't because that gear would have taken close to 6 weeks to disappear and even if they extended the next period it's not really off and if you are maybe a few weeks at most. Try not injecting anything for 6-12 months and see how you look because that is what off is.

Most big guys just take gear all year. They often blast all year but many cruise on non toxic compounds which could be something like 600mg test and 400mg deca or whatever... could just be 400-600mg test... it varies massively. Some guys are on approx 3 grams of gear as their base and they add to that when they want more. Even small guys who hate looking "off" stay on more toxic things for long periods because they want to look their best for social media and appearances etc. It's not uncommon for physique guys to be on some tren all year for example.

No real point to this post because it all works and some guys take too much and other guys don't take enough. You can 100% do things smart though even if you want to be freaky. Then there are the guys who do whatever they want and follow "unhealthy" routines and they seem to do just fine. Don't think you can look at a guy and think he looks healthy he must use very low doses to have that skin at his age. Of course abuse always catches up with people eventually but there are plenty of older guys who have been on over a gram of gear for over 20 years and they look great. I am in no way condoning that but it just makes me laugh when guys look at someone and judge like that. A bit like they see a guy with some acne and think he must be taking grams and you can't use that logic either.

Now me personally I have blasted and cruised and I have come off before but never for too long (3 months or so). When I cruise as in TRT it's a legit dose and usually 20mg per day or 150mg test e per week. Although I tend to stay on cycle for long periods. My drug use is very relaxed. I have barely been down to TRT in the last year but I spend most of my time in low dosed cycle ranges so you could look at that as I abuse myself because my cruise is high (not trt) or you could look at it as my blasts are not very high and I tend to be on smaller doses most of the year.

There is no real thought most of the time. I didn't inject for a few weeks the other month and it wasn't because I wanted to come off it was simply because I couldn't be bothered injecting and felt like a break. I am not going to lose anything doing that and it's why I always smile when I see guys on here worried about going on holiday for 7 days and they want to take gear with them. Not if I ever switch off like that I usually just go down to 150mg test once (or 75mg twice) weekly.

I couldn't even tell you the longest I have stayed on a higher cruise dose but probably about 1 year at that was awhile ago. My doses probably ranged from 300mg test to 1.5g gear that year. Now I am on about 1g and I will actually come down to 200mg test but not for long then back up to about 1g over the winter. If my blood work was bad doing this I wouldn't do it. The key is avoiding toxic compounds and sticking to the basics and whatever your body responds best to.

Even when blasting hard if I use an oral it's 40-50mg for 4 weeks max. I am using tren now and it's 25mg per day for around 5 weeks (I think). So I don't go too hard these days but I also don't go too low for too long. When I am older I will be spending much more time on 20mg per day. Maybe I will just do 30-40mg test per day and stay on that for longer periods. I think a lot of people can do that and be fine as long as they live healthy lives and eat good quality food and take in a variety of nutrients and avoid toxicity.

I’m in the middle of a 1-2g test/week run that’s been going since March, so… 6 months? Bloodwork is pristine, just got some pulled.

Slin+hgh, keeping things as close to bioidentical as I can.

I say that and then use DNP every 2-3 months for a quick reset so I can keep growing, but hey 😂.

I used mast at the start but dropped it - I didn’t want to, I love mast, but my goal is to get big and mast for a year probably isn’t smart.

Gh has been dropped from 6iu daily to 3iu daily. Nothing else besides 10mg test E daily, and humanofort and Ecdygrowth. (Emerics supplements)

lol you guys are trying to justify to yourselves that you won’t run into problems never really coming off hormones,

Gear will take years off your lives. Gear will make heart attacks way more likely.
My bloods are always good, but seeing 15 guys die from my local gym in the last 2 years has really shown me how bad this shit is for you.

What we are doing, is not healthy, especially if we are pushing body weight up

lol you guys are trying to justify to yourselves that you won’t run into problems never really coming off hormones,

Gear will take years off your lives. Gear will make heart attacks way more likely.
My bloods are always good, but seeing 15 guys die from my local gym in the last 2 years has really shown me how bad this shit is for you.

Did it take all 15 dying for you to have this epiphany

Do you think people are trying to justify themselves? You would have to be an idiot not to realize gear is bad for you. I do loads of things that are bad for me. I have 100% took years off my life and I would never be blinded to that fact. I think most on here are aware of the risks and if they aren't god help them. People take no gear and die of heart attacks in their 20's so life is a gamble at best so I am going to enjoy myself and do what I want but I am also not going to be completely wreckless. There are always limits. At the same time I am not going to sit at home and eat 1500 cals per day and try to live until I am 100 years old. If I make it to 60 I will be made up with that and anything on top of that will be a bonus. I do more good (diet, supps, bw etc) than many on here but I know for a fact I do a lot more bad than most as well so your guess is as good as mine.

Some people are just unlucky but I think one of the main areas people get issues from is having to stay big as they get older. Obviously drugs will kill you as well but you don't get that many 180 physique guys dropping dead even if they are blasting away. It's mainly the big guys and whilst drugs are really bad the weight combined with high drugs is asking for trouble especially in your 40's and 50's etc. Let's not get into the last few years for obvious reasons but that does show what a vulnerable place enhanced bodybuilding can put you in. Thicker blood, higher bp, elevated heart rate and then something that suddenly causes a massive spike in inflammation and blood clots then no surprise such huge figures in the last few years but there are other factors in these cases which we can't go into.

I may be fucked anyway and I am not even that bad with stuff but I have partied a lot in my time and that is worse than most of the cycles I have done so who knows what the future holds. It's common sense in many ways and it all adds up but so many men are deluded thinking they are ok because they may be 260 in their 40's but they don't take that many drugs and that is usually not going to end well. Just the same as the ones who take more drugs and maybe think they are ok because they weigh less it all balances out. That's why I try to remove toxicity and I have downsized alittle and I am still 39 so I will only do that more as I get older.

Preaching the health risks is only good but if guys are that deluded that they think it won't happen to them whilst on loads of drugs weighing 250 at 50+ years old in this day and age then they are deluded. I would like to think most (all the guys I talk to) are completely aware of what they are doing and know the risks. Obviously things happen and guys regret but I know for a fact if I have a heart attack tomorrow you wouldn't find me on here bad mouthing everything and feeling sorry for myself because I know all the risks and if they happen they happen.

Some other MAJOR variables to account for in the last 2-3 years. If we know with 100% certainty that these guys only used gear, then ok.
But there's this elephant in the room that everyone seems to overlook when in comes to some BB passing.
Might be a poor analogy. Without gear abuse or gear use, life will put you 5miles away from the edge of the cliff. With use/abuse, one is pushed 2mile from the edge.
But you take this elephant combined with gear use, it's like a semi truck hitting you from the rear and pushing you over the edge at 1000mph.

What are your current goals?

Do you mind sharing your diet and training?
My diet is just cooked whole foods and fruit.
Loads of white rice. Ribeye. Lamb. Watermelon. Oranges. Bananas.

I'm 260 right now. Started out at 275 in July when I decided to clean up my diet. Actually started out at 295 2-3 years ago.
Goal is to be 250. I run, at this point, 5-6 miles every day.
I'm not a BB. Just an old guy who refuses to join the dad bod club. Can't do it.

Nothing wrong with adding some bodybuilding type movement’s to enhance your physique though

My diet is just cooked whole foods and fruit.
Loads of white rice. Ribeye. Lamb. Watermelon. Oranges. Bananas.

I'm 260 right now. Started out at 275 in July when I decided to clean up my diet. Actually started out at 295 2-3 years ago.
Goal is to be 250. I run, at this point, 5-6 miles every day.
I'm not a BB. Just an old guy who refuses to join the dad bod club. Can't do it.
A suggestion
When you feel like you’re stalled on fat loss, switch out those meats for lean turkey and chicken. You might be surprised how much a difference that can make. Or you might already know that 🤷🏻‍♂️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131