over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You longest high dose cruise

lol you guys are trying to justify to yourselves that you won’t run into problems never really coming off hormones,

Gear will take years off your lives. Gear will make heart attacks way more likely.
My bloods are always good, but seeing 15 guys die from my local gym in the last 2 years has really shown me how bad this shit is for you.

What we are doing, is not healthy, especially if we are pushing body weight up

Everyone (or overwhelming majority) here knows this and is merely trying to minimize cost while maximizing quality of life - balancing act. One of the first things I did was start to take down bodyweight - lost multiple friends sub 50 who kept their weight 300-350 for too long - and lower use (dose/frequency) of more toxic compounds. If you haven't noticed this awareness and trend all over the board, you aren't reading.

A suggestion
When you feel like you’re stalled on fat loss, switch out those meats for lean turkey and chicken. You might be surprised how much a difference that can make. Or you might already know that 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes. Stalled for sure as my activity level is increasing each week. Was just watching some Nick Bare and Shawn Baker videos on how they switched to lean meats to reach their fat loss goals.
Thanks for the validation, suggestions and all the help recently.

Nothing wrong with adding some bodybuilding type movement’s to enhance your physique though
Yes. I still lift. For me that's a given. I'm just on this running kick since the lockdowns.
And for reason that I haven't figured out yet, I'm seeing improvements daily as of the last 3-4 weeks. very noticeable this last week.
Don't know if it's the increase in GH dose and/or the addition of injectable TBOL. Or maybe a combination of both. Or maybe even the increase in test to 500mg.
I slept 6hrs today and now wide awake.

About 8 years straight on about 2gms a week, from about o2 o4 to about 11 or 12. The stupid mentality of competing, you don't want to waist any time in the off season and you think you got to go hard pre contest. So you just keep blasting and before you know it! But I'm glad I was kind of forced to get off, probably best thing to happen to me

For almost anyone once they reach mid 40 idea of downsizing should be in their heads IF you have a plan to live longer. Nothing is certain but minimising risk seems to be the smartest and easy approach. Bmi for muscular people means nothing and according to it i am obese. I am not but is still indicator that I am a little bit to heavy as for my height. Recently started be more active so I assume that due to activity my weight will drop. Probably will be my leanest in a few weeks and also lightest. Will i complain ? No as it will improve my stamina.

And for reason that I haven't figured out yet, I'm seeing improvements daily as of the last 3-4 weeks.
Don't know if it's the increase in GH dose and/or the addition of injectable TBOL. Or maybe a combination of both. Or maybe even the increase in test to 500mg.
So more GH...more Test....Turinabol...
I'd say that if you haven't figured out the reasons yet, you're not trying that hard 😝

I'd say that if you haven't figured out the reasons yet, you're not trying that hard 😝

yeah.. if i can get down to 20% bf ill be happy.. currently 25% bf.. sometimes i look in the mirror and say fuck this shit..
let me just pin more gear just because..

I think this really comes down (in terms of health) to how much you are willing to monitor and care for yourself on a consistent basis. Will you monitor bloodwork every 2-3 months? Will you take your health supps and ancillaries daily? Watch your BP and BG? Will you do daily cardio, steps? Will you be on top of your diet on a daily basis? These things all add up. I think @ChaseIrons and @luki7788 are good examples of how doing all these things can allow you to push relatively hard for extended periods and maintain health.

yeah.. if i can get down to 20% bf ill be happy.. currently 25% bf.. sometimes i look in the mirror and say fuck this shit..
Do you have a set shot schedule that you adhere to and log

Hmmmm, well I guess we will find out! My current protocol is Emeric's 10mg of test a day and humanofort, I plan to attempt to stay on this. So if I don't shrink down then that means that diet + training really are the most important factors in maintaining good muscle mass. Will I be fucking jacked? NO will I shrink down to nothing like some of these retired pros? I highly fucking doubt it. If I do then all this work and knowledge I have done and accumulated over the past 30+ years was all for nothing.
Can’t wait to see how this turns out. I know you keep really good records so the guess work will be minimal. Wish more people would do what you are doing B. This is the ‘acid test’. Much respect.

Question on injection. Sub q or im? Test C or E?

Do you have a set shot schedule that you adhere to and log
for the record:

daily

70mg test
30mg inj tbol
5iu GH (2iu greys + 3iu qsc) - seems to be an energetic combination.. or could be the tbol... i just seem to be more alert and motivated. cant really put a finger on it.
less anxious... just feel really good. of course i still have to run every day.. without that i have too much energy and find myself too much in my thoughts.
if this is what anti-depressants feel like, then cool... glad to have reach this state through PEDs and daily running.

If you are already running decent doses - I don't think it will matter much. 25% bf levels are a time thing not dose. You need a long time in deficit. There are things that help some but honestly time in deficit is #1 by a long shot and there is no way around it. It takes a long time to accrue that kind of extra fat in surplus (not judging just reality and I've been there too) and just as long to get it off. Fucking sucks but is what it is. Grind it out and you'll be happy you did.

whats so funny ?
i mean, i'm not as hardcore as most on here.. in fact i dont even work out.. i just pin gear cause i am an addict.
i'm benching about 135 for 10 reps..
how is that for a confession ?
in fact today is international bench day.. i'll take a video, maybe you can give me some pointers..
my goal is to hit 225 for 5..

Is this “cupcakes before a run” guy?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner