mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ORDER PEPTIDES MUCH LONGER!

They better not touch my kratom!!!:mad:

Sadly I am sure that will be one of the next ones. It just needs to get more well known. I have seen articles in the uk about kratom and the possibility of making it illegal.

I have repped for many companies, and it was just to make a little bit extra...I did so to support my family.....mostly i did it for free goodies bc I could not see my family going without just to pursue my dreams of winning a bodybuilding contest. Some of the more well known reps on this site are good people that I'm proud to call my friends......They have always been loyal to me and I will do the same for them.

He wasn't saying they are bad people, just that they made it clear that the products they were "Repping" were going to be used by people and not research which makes it easy to say that is the intention of the company from the start, which brings unnecessary heat.

Sadly I am sure that will be one of the next ones. It just needs to get more well known. I have seen articles in the uk about kratom and the possibility of making it illegal.

Currently it's been banned in WI, IN, TN and VT. There is currently bills in AZ, OK, LA, FL, and IL to classify it as research or ban it and NJ, MI and IA to ban it. The rest of the states haven't taken any action at this time but with the attention being brought to it, it's only a matter of time until it's banned everywhere.

Currently it's been banned in WI, IN, TN and VT. There is currently bills in AZ, OK, LA, FL, and IL to classify it as research or ban it and NJ, MI and IA to ban it. The rest of the states haven't taken any action at this time but with the attention being brought to it, it's only a matter of time until it's banned everywhere.

I didn't know that. Thanks for posting. Well there you go... probably the next one to be banned everywhere.

Luckily it is stilll legal in my state and the states i send it to. I have a business license and tax id number that show that and I operate it legally and professionally.

why are peptides being called "drugs" by the fda? I thought a drug was defined as intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals.

maybe the case can be beat.

This is not about whether you agree with the laws or not. The fact is they are selling counterfeit drugs and despite any disclaimer they are intended for human use. They are packaged in quantities that a human would use, they advertise on bodybuilding boards, they hire reps who are bodybuilders.

I have spent a lot of time in labs and i had to send each place i wanted to buy chems from multiple forms of documentation about my lab. I also had to send many of them the IRB. There were also many other hoops to jump through. These places having you click on something saying not for human consumption is hilarious in my opinion and they will feel very stupid in court as no one will buy that.

Im not sure if HR5874 was passed yet or not but that would increase the penalties up to LIFETIME in prison and they are allocating 60million over the next few years to bust counferfeit production and distrubution. Again not sure if its passed yet but i imagine some form of it will be.

People are selling counterfeit meds on the internet openly and not requiring any documentation that people are running labs and many probably dont have documentation to do so themselves.

I imagine that this will all go UG like AAS did back in the day. I wouldnt be surprised if there were major busts of pep and research places all within a short period of time and they came after owners and reps. I cant predict the future but i wouldnt be surprised.

Part of me agrees with it and part of me doesnt but either way thats not important, whats important is that people are safe and learn from people who came before them.

EDIT: Looks like that bill was not approved. Im sure there will be future attempts. Maybe this is a warning shot across the bow.

Last edited:
Luckily it is stilll legal in my state and the states i send it to. I have a business license and tax id number that show that and I operate it legally and professionally.

Unless the feds deem it illegal and decide to make an example of someone! Then they won't care about a business license and tax id number...I hope it's not you!

I don't know anything about peptides but from what I gather on the board, almost all the peptide companies buy their stuff from the same place. As long as that place(whatever that is) does not shut down then there is no issue.

If I was a peptide company I would just add more stuff to the disclaimer. saying in no case should you ingest this RC into humans or you will die within 10 seconds and other over the top stuff ....just to protect yourself..

Kratom is different than peps and research chems. It's a completely different situation. They can't and won't just wake up tomorrow and start busting Kratom distributor. Some might agree with Kratom and some won't and most don't understand. They hit Google and read a few paragraphs on it and suddenly demonize it as if they know everything about it. But like most things it should be used in moderation. It just kills me that I'm aloud to smoke cigarettes and soon weed and drink alcohol like there is no tomorrow. Cirrhosis of the liver and lung cancer is all good fellas but building your body or burning some fat now that's a crime. And the fight against Kratom is dying fast. It's nothing like it used to be and most likely won't be ever again.

This is not about whether you agree with the laws or not. The fact is they are selling counterfeit drugs and despite any disclaimer they are intended for human use. They are packaged in quantities that a human would use, they advertise on bodybuilding boards, they hire reps who are bodybuilders.

I have spent a lot of time in labs and i had to send each place i wanted to buy chems from multiple forms of documentation about my lab. I also had to send many of them the IRB. There were also many other hoops to jump through. These places having you click on something saying not for human consumption is hilarious in my opinion and they will feel very stupid in court as no one will buy that.

Im not sure if HR5874 was passed yet or not but that would increase the penalties up to LIFETIME in prison and they are allocating 60million over the next few years to bust counferfeit production and distrubution. Again not sure if its passed yet but i imagine some form of it will be.

People are selling counterfeit meds on the internet openly and not requiring any documentation that people are running labs and many probably dont have documentation to do so themselves.

I imagine that this will all go UG like AAS did back in the day. I wouldnt be surprised if there were major busts of pep and research places all within a short period of time and they came after owners and reps. I cant predict the future but i wouldnt be surprised.

Part of me agrees with it and part of me doesnt but either way thats not important, whats important is that people are safe and learn from people who came before them.

EDIT: Looks like that bill was not approved. Im sure there will be future attempts. Maybe this is a warning shot across the bow.

So the bill wasn't approved, does that mean our peps are safe for now? lol

So the bill wasn't approved, does that mean our peps are safe for now? lol

haha not even close. That just means the previous penalties will be imposed on sentencing and not life lol. Its clearly on peoples radar and i dont know of all the other bills and measures up for approval or not as i have other things to do but you dont wanna be the last person to realize when its time to get out.

Some of you will remember the original liquid research company who I believe was the first to heavily market liquidex through the loopholes. Well when they went down I know that customers also got visits, phone calls and harrassed. Two people I knew personally got harrassed by the authorities. Now commonly they dont go after customers but im sure everyone who ordered has a valid license to be operating a research lab and an approved IRB right? If not good luck.

Learn from the people who came before. See what will hold up and what wont. Some of you might be older and set in careers but something as silly as getting caught with ordering counterfeit meds in a quantity that someone thinks is too much ( intent to distrubute/manufactor) can come back to bite you in the ass when applying for jobs in the future and many other things.

Doesnt matter if you agree or disagree....dont get made an example of because you will have very little arguement in court in my opinion but i am not a lawyer.

In California getting caught with heroine is only a fine now. We need the rest of the country and federal government to decriminalize drugs. Too much of our tax dollars are pissed away trying to control what we do with our bodies.

Kratom has so many beneficial alkaloids for health. To make it a controlled substance would take away the potential future drugs that can be made from it costing big pharma lord knows how many billions in future revenues. I foresee the kratom witch hunt as dying away.

The same could be said for peptides. There are too many possible miracle drugs out there in peptide form. University testing on research products must continue for eventual cures to disease. Will the FDA make examples of some? Of course they will. It's all about power, money, and control.

In California getting caught with heroine is only a fine now. We need the rest of the country and federal government to decriminalize drugs. Too much of our tax dollars are pissed away trying to control what we do with our bodies.

Kratom has so many beneficial alkaloids for health. To make it a controlled substance would take away the potential future drugs that can be made from it costing big pharma lord knows how many billions in future revenues. I foresee the kratom witch hunt as dying away.

The same could be said for peptides. There are too many possible miracle drugs out there in peptide form. University testing on research products must continue for eventual cures to disease. Will the FDA make examples of some? Of course they will. It's all about power, money, and control.

Great point JJ.

The only thing I do like about CA is that new law. They use to treat you like a felon for simple possession. Now it is a misdemeanor. Which it should be. More and likely you will get probation and a fine instead of jail. Too many were in prison for drugs, they seem to wise up.

lyophilized peptides last for a couple years in a freezer right? i think i could easily fit 10k vials of it in my deep freezer ( i got a really big rat)...just gotta get me a 30k line of credit to finance my experiment brb

:action-:m FDA, cuz health canada will blindy follow.

Now if you'll excuse me i gotta thaw our this deer to make room for my lab supplies.

Last edited:
I am a rep for a rather large supplement company, similar to the way the company reps on this forum act and behave.

I was clearly educated and informed from the start by our companies lawyers any lawsuits brought towards the company, I could easily get pulled into and penalized for if involved in any sort of way.

Back when prohormones were legal, my company produced them, in addition to many legal supplements. When the fda raided our facility during a time when these prohormones were still freakin legal, my information in addition to all other reps information was turned over to the fda and I was contacted by the fda in regards to the situation. I was instructed by our lawyers what to say, what not to say, and what kind of trouble I could get in to which was scary.

Luckily, my company complied with the fda 100%, everyone did everything right, and nothing was brought against me or the company besides having to quarantine wayyy to much superdrol and others prohormones that the fda counted and later made us turn them over and destroy them. I'm glad my company had my back and protected myself as well as the rest of the reps so well.

Sure is scary.. that is for the clearly legal market. I would be slightly paranoid if I was rep for a gray area business. I always questioned if these reps repping for research companies truly understand what they are involved with..

At the time this all went down, I was just an online rep, I had no real affiliation with the company, i wasnt paid, just given free products, i didn't fill out tax papers, etc. I just went about my buisness, promoted our products online and got a box of free supplements a month.

Luckily now, I do the same job but I am paid monthly, given compensation for bodybuilding expenses, more free products than I could possibly use a month, and given all sorts of clothing, training gear, etc.

I still will never forget that experience it always sticks in the back of my mind..

Its amazing how much effort the FDA is putting into fighting this category of chemicals. I would imagine there are numerous far more hazardous substances out there for them to control and regulate. I feel like this is just low hanging fruit, and makes for decent headlines. Kind of one of those things "we haven't had a major drug bust in a while, lets go to peptide company X and shut them down, we need to justify our positions". Plus its probably easy to find peptide operation headquarters as they have fully functioning websites with contact information. Its stupid because it seems like no one cared for years, and now its all of a sudden a crime.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear