advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ORDER PEPTIDES MUCH LONGER!

Thanks for posting some actual proof Giants.

I find it very hard to believe that the government has time/money for this.
Goes to show how much big pharma has control over the FDA. Scary.

amen!!! you would think they would worry about other shit going on in the country

:yeahthat: .... and the pricing will go up more than likely

Yep.........and do you know how hard it is to get real peptides? There's only a few legitimate factories........yes you can order them from overseas, but good luck with that.....That is the reason I wouldn't research peptides until I knew for a fact that they were real. And I pay way more for real ones too.

Are they going after certain peptides or only some? Bpc 157?, sarms?

i dont see how it effects the ultimate.....govt cracked down on selling steriods years ago and we still have ugls.

they just wont be able to a full on website anymore

It'll effect them by the prices going up, along with them now breaking the law and risking jail time.

I've said it before on here, one of my first visits with my old derm, he went off complaining about the FDA being in big pharma's pocket. You guys didn't really think the gov and big pharma would let you keep taking money out of their wallets did you?

It'll effect them by the prices going up, along with them now breaking the law and risking jail time.

I've said it before on here, one of my first visits with my old derm, he went off complaining about the FDA being in big pharma's pocket. You guys didn't really think the gov and big pharma would let you keep taking money out of their wallets did you?

yea.....but its just like steriods to UGL`s. GEAR IS illegal...we still have ugl`s.

Honestly, I'm glad the gov FDA DEA ect is paying so much attention to this instead of the fact that so far in July, it looks like Baltimore will surpass the murder rate of May which was an all time high in over 40 years.

Great use of resources guys! Get those peptides off the street instead of focusing on violent crime!

yea.....but its just like steriods to UGL`s. GEAR IS illegal...we still have ugl`s.

You're missing the point though, the ugls are facing prison time with gear being illegal and so will the peptide companies, along with losing all their money if they're busted.

My point is this is another way the gov is fucking everyone. According to that article, they took $2,102,684.06 from Smith, that money now belongs to the gov, he's facing 3 years in prison plus additional fines.

How would you feel building a business, then the gov sends you to prison, takes your money that you worked hard for.. and then still fines you?

The point isn't that they can go underground, the point is the gov fucking us again and again, and now instead of them running fully legal businesses, they are now going to be underground and facing charges if arrested.

And yet cigarette and alcohol companies keep rolling in the cash every year, and both kill more people in this country and around the world year after year than any steroid or peptide or whatever "research" product we wanna use. It's fucking bullshit I'm really starting to hate this country.

This will continue to go on but all the same to the black market, sales will just rise in the real ' underworld ' it will never end. The FDA can't shut down all of them - and they have no jurisdiction for the international suppliers...so what some research companies SHOULD* do is fine allocation and a messenger in say, Lithuania, or Latvia or Denmark etc - it's more work but if one could work out a payment system that way and then have multiple obscure locations in the USA for minor stuff...there's always a way to work around the shit system we live within. :cool:

You're missing the point though, the ugls are facing prison time with gear being illegal and so will the peptide companies, along with losing all their money if they're busted.

My point is this is another way the gov is fucking everyone. According to that article, they took $2,102,684.06 from Smith, that money now belongs to the gov, he's facing 3 years in prison plus additional fines.

How would you feel building a business, then the gov sends you to prison, takes your money that you worked hard for.. and then still fines you?

The point isn't that they can go underground, the point is the gov fucking us again and again, and now instead of them running fully legal businesses, they are now going to be underground and facing charges if arrested.
i see your point..but lets face it...we all knew peptides were not 100% legal anyway

Do you think they'll shut them all down, or will this be like operation pipe dreams when the feds got Tommy Chong and a few others and then stopped?

If you post on message boards you increase your chances of getting shut down. Unless they pass a law like they did on prohormones.. If that happens don't matter if you post on message boards or not, your done.

If you post on message boards you increase your chances of getting shut down. Unless they pass a law like they did on prohormones.. If that happens don't matter if you post on message boards or not, your done.

Exactly thats why im taking orders a few more days then..... Cya!

If you are in Europe you'll be fine. European peptide corporations with European merchant accounts that don't ship to the USA are untouchable by the FDA.

As for the USA, stock up now.

Last edited:
What's the number for the FDA. Someone needs to ask them what's going on.

It takes time to pass a law. I don't see that happening yet. It's best not to post on boards and have your site look like its marketing to bb. lol

I find it very hard to believe that the government has time/money for this.
Goes to show how much big pharma has control over the FDA. Scary.

This has nothing to do with pharmaceutical companies and all to do with government itself. The FDA regulates all drugs and drug devices and products that claim to treat a disease. The agency could care less how innocuous a product is, they view anything that has not gone through their regulatory process as illegal and dangerous. News stories about "designer drugs" and "performance enhancers" are their bread and butter because it justifies budget increases and expansion of authority. And given that the public is scientifically ignorant, they support the FDA "protecting" us from these "dangerous, unregulated" drugs.

If I were a company, I'd stay off all boards and most likely get rid of a site too. Do everything through email.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws