advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ORDER PEPTIDES MUCH LONGER!

This has nothing to do with pharmaceutical companies and all to do with government itself. The FDA regulates all drugs and drug devices and products that claim to treat a disease. The agency could care less how innocuous a product is, they view anything that has not gone through their regulatory process as illegal and dangerous. News stories about "designer drugs" and "performance enhancers" are their bread and butter because it justifies budget increases and expansion of authority. And given that the public is scientifically ignorant, they support the FDA "protecting" us from these "dangerous, unregulated" drugs.

Perfect post!
The FDA wants total control.
There will be no herbal, natural, self healing supplements of any kind one day, only dangerous prescription drugs like antidepressants which enslave you and feed the greed of big pharma. I'm sickened by the abuse of federal control in the USA. Where I live in California, state laws and federal laws contradict each other. The fed thinks they have the right to control state law. The abuse of power needs to change.

Last edited:
If you decide to keep open I would just lay off the ghr peptides. maybe even change webpage layout lol.

I'm going to take as many orders as I can handle, then mail them out , then be done with it.

Guys living in the "land of the free" get fucked royally. UK government have the right idea

You know IMO a big part that hurt these pep companies (and plenty of you guys are going to cry and shit)...The reps they had working the boards for them!

When you have someone representing your company, telling people how to inject these drugs to enhance their physiques you are setting your company up for the repercussions...Do you think any of the reps are going to help these pep companies going down pay their fines and restitutions?! Of course not, they are going to move onto the next sponsor to rep for!

Honestly, I think the Feds should be charging the reps with the same shit they are charging the companies with...They want to represent the company as an employee, they should go through the same shit that these owners have to when they fall...Maybe then they would have a stronger respect for the risks all of these guys take to help them play big guy in the gym instead of just being able to jump on the next dick on the block!

I still stand by what I originally said in the beginning...Reps were the worst thing that could have happened to this game:rolleyes:

I see your point. Unfortunately, companies ask those with influence to rep in order to maximize profits. A good rep can take a new company with no sales and turn them into one of the biggest in their genre. This increases exposure and risk to the company, yet they pursue the reps. The companies do not hire the rep as an employee. It's a technicality, but it allows the company to not have direct risk at claims the reps may make. Reps are seen as independent contractors, not employees or members of the board. The FDA pursues the man making the money, not an independent contractor making very little. Seizing a companies assets means a lot of money. Why go after the little fish. It's all about money and control.

so no peptide sales but what about the research chemical side? lotsa peptide companies sell research chems along with.
does this mean even sellng those will stop?

You know IMO a big part that hurt these pep companies (and plenty of you guys are going to cry and shit)...The reps they had working the boards for them!

When you have someone representing your company, telling people how to inject these drugs to enhance their physiques you are setting your company up for the repercussions...Do you think any of the reps are going to help these pep companies going down pay their fines and restitutions?! Of course not, they are going to move onto the next sponsor to rep for!

Honestly, I think the Feds should be charging the reps with the same shit they are charging the companies with...They want to represent the company as an employee, they should go through the same shit that these owners have to when they fall...Maybe then they would have a stronger respect for the risks all of these guys take to help them play big guy in the gym instead of just being able to jump on the next dick on the block!

I still stand by what I originally said in the beginning...Reps were the worst thing that could have happened to this game:rolleyes:

Thats where the clear violation of the loophole starts...the recommending and prescribing usage and dosage.

And they still could threaten and charge REPS. Conspiracy charges dont take much.

Ak

Last edited:
They charged the mods of Silk Road... I wouldn't be surprised if they did go after reps or even boards

I have repped for many companies, and it was just to make a little bit extra...I did so to support my family.....mostly i did it for free goodies bc I could not see my family going without just to pursue my dreams of winning a bodybuilding contest. Some of the more well known reps on this site are good people that I'm proud to call my friends......They have always been loyal to me and I will do the same for them.

so no peptide sales but what about the research chemical side? lotsa peptide companies sell research chems along with.

does this mean even sellng those will stop?

Yeah I'm curious to see what happens with the research chems too

Why is everyone so surprised, if I recall once upon a time AAS were legal.

Perfect post!
The FDA wants total control.
There will be no herbal, natural, self healing supplements of any kind one day, only dangerous prescription drugs like antidepressants which enslave you and feed the greed of big pharma. I'm sickened by the abuse of federal control in the USA. Where I live in California, state laws and federal laws contradict each other. The fed thinks they have the right to control state law. The abuse of power needs to change.

thought-police.jpg

And yet cigarette and alcohol companies keep rolling in the cash every year, and both kill more people in this country and around the world year after year than any steroid or peptide or whatever "research" product we wanna use. It's fucking bullshit I'm really starting to hate this country.

I dont hate USA, two wrongs dont make a right and it makes no sense all this prohibition and a person the devil in the world if a person breaks their drug laws, and caught are treated worse than a murderer or rapist via privileges

:banghead: I wont let that spoil my day I feel terrific and im having a great day:D

Well this really blows. I was having such a good day too[emoji19]

Can you recommend a good pep cycle for growth? I was thinking GHRP. Should I take it 3 times a day? What's a good dose? Thank you.

Can you recommend a good pep cycle for growth? I was thinking GHRP. Should I take it 3 times a day? What's a good dose? Thank you.

Sounds like an FDA set up post. Peptides are for research purposes only, not for human use. You must be licensed to conduct research on animals.
***MESSAGE JJB1 APPROVED***

There are loads of reps on here without rep in their signature. I rep for a peptide company. All I do is promote something I am passionate about. I am honest and I don't bullshit anyone and thats it really. I make very little money from it but it has made a big difference in my life. I hear people when they say reps discussing usage has created this. But I also think the obvious fact the peptide company advertised on a bodybuilding board showed their intentions. As others have stated it is a joke and it's all about money and power. These gh peps are not dangerous and there are far more important things the government should be putting their time and money in to.

So is it only the peps? Or research chems aswell..?

So is it only the peps? Or research chems aswell..?

Rules are the same for all unapproved drugs whether in amino acid form or other chemical make up. Everything is gossip at this point. Who's to say what the future holds.

Thanks for posting some actual proof Giants.

I find it very hard to believe that the government has time/money for this.

Goes to show how much big pharma has control over the FDA. Scary.

yep and also proves the government owns your body and it'll decide what you can and can't put into it. it's a damn shame....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131