advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your advice on taking DNP without capping?

Okay I've capped the DNP (mixed with Baking Sodai) without much of an issue, except that I was first made a batch of baking soda only and weight how much powder contains each capsule.

However, when I mixed the DNP with Baking Soda, the DNP was a lot more voluminous (and lower weight) than baking soda, so I ended up with caps with less than I expected (I planned 100mg DNP per pill). I ended up with 70mg. So I made another batch with the extra, in which case I could take 3x day = 210mg.

I start raising some concerns about whether the DNP that I bought has anything to do with the DNP that people describe (and if I didn't get "scammed"), because it wasn't that "flying away", it would have stained if i would have not been very careful, but the little powder that was on my scale and capping devise where removed very easily.

My DNP looks "fibrous" rather than crystal or powder. Almost like psyllium husk. Color was Yellow Curry color. (see picture)

dnp-98-TC-crystal-paypal-in-increasing.jpg
thats because your dnp is wet

search how to dry it

search the basskiller formula to calculate density for both filler AND active compound

search about using geometric dilution

then you can cap your own goddamn dnp!!

The one I bought is Sodium 2,4-Dinitrophenolate. I thought it should be crystal (but to be honest I doubt it's crystals) and no need to dry it out. But now that you say it, that's probably why.

Is there any problem using wet DNP without drying it out except it is heavier and therefore less concentrated?

I have up the dosage to 6 pills (started at 2 pills) a day (3 pills twice a day) since yesterday, and I feel hotter but not sure if it's placebo for now or if finally it is what i need given that my caps are underdosed to 70mg/cap and it turns out it's wet.

So this gives me 420mg of wet powder, which isn't that much and probably why I feel it slightly (I stayed most at 250-300mg wet powder before).

Anyone knows if the wet DNP works the same way as if dried out (except it will weight more and therefore needs to take more)

your caps gonna melt

being wet is not the problem as much as the purity of what was used to hydrate it

tldr: dry your dnp

Last edited:
There is so much wrong about this thread. DNP is the one thing if you are going to take it you have to be exact with dosage and well everything. DNP will ruin your throat to the point you will be struggling to drink and eat without discomfort. Atleast you are capping it now.

Exactly.

You don't want to take DNP like that. Also, there is high probability you bought industrial grade which is EXTREMELY high in heavy metals (used as catalysts in the process). Trust me, I've tested quite some DNP from chinese vendors...

I've made DNP in my lab before and I can tell you, I wouldn't dare to use it without lab scales that I'm confident in. It also stained everything and it REALLY screws up your mouth and throat.

Mouth and throach are not made of the same stuff as stomach and don't handle stuff like DNP well...

Thanks for the reply.

I have upped the dose to 4pills (71 mg/pills) x 2 a day of wet powder. Still don't have heat or nothing, but stomach is upset and I tend to make gas that smells just awful.

Unfortunately I live in China and have to deal with Chinese vendors, not sure if any would advertise as "human grade"....

The drying process makes me uncomfortable as I have no place to put it under the sun, and the "airborn" nature of it that is describe in other post makes me fearing to spread everywhere and stain everything during capping problem.

One thing I could think off, to mesure the somewhat "wetness" would be to put 2-3g (wet) in a small container (like tupperware) and let it under the sun, then weight after a day how light has became. the difference would give me the wetness. However, not sure any water can evaporate if the lead is closed, what would you advice? How to avoid it from flying away?

Meanwhile, I will carry on increasing the dosage every 3 days of 2 pills and see if there is some point in time where I can feel it.

OK I've just weighted 6g of the powder (as I've received it), put it in a small round container (which you can screw a lid).

I wrapped the container of aluminium foil, put a folded sheet of aluminium foil on a table that is on my balcony (which I don't care if stained), and removed the lid of the small container but put an aluminium boil (bigger size) upside down on the top of it. Do you think that shall work?

I will leave it overnight + tomorrow all day (39 degrees Celsius here) and check if the texture of the powder has changed or not. The way I've received it, they make micro clump and looks fibrous (but far from liquid). It doesn't fly away nor does it stain that much.

If ever i see a good change of texture and "volatility" I will weight the container and calculate the difference between before and after, should give me the water weight.

PS: My caps (which was made without drying out, mixed with baking soda (only concentrated at 15% DNP) didn't show any sign of melting.

quick update: Today I had to call-in sick from work, not because of heat or nothing, but I spend the night having diarrhea and nauseating farts.

This morning upon awaking my diarrhea was just so liquid that there is no way I would stay more than 2 meters away from my bathroom.

Did anyone has experienced this?

Also, during the evening, I put my DNP back inside and put it below those huge and hot halogens that we use here to warm up the room during winter, and I added a pack of Silica in it.

So far nothing. So this morning, in between two trips to the bathroom, I've put it back outside, this time it's still in the same small container but covered up by those "tuppewear" that are made of glass (put upside down and I added a bunch of silica packs around it.

Do you guys have any idea:
#1 what causes this dirrhea
#2 if its a decent method to dried the powder out.

So I ended up with one day of just sheer diarrhea and stopped the DNP (which happens to be on the day I ran out of it)

So it was 14 days where i started from 140mg to 500mg (stay three days at that dosage)

I think that at the 400mg threshold was at the time I start having toxic fart and loose stool. Then the diarrhea came at the end (500mg)

Meanwhile, as I didn't feel any heat or didn't get a lot of the side effects that was described (Airbone powder, stains everything forever, make you extremely hot after carb meals).

So I thought I had a poor product. But while I was running my cycle, I took 6g of the crystal and dried it out in the sun (in the balcony) for 3 days and i lost roughly 12% of the original weight. Which is in line of what the supplier mentioned (10-15%).

I made a small experiment with 100mg of this crystal on an aluminium foil and light up a match and throw it on it and it made a small detonation, so it is indeed similar than the explosive properties described.

I also asked another supplier from a picture I've took if it was powder or crystal and it confirms it was crystal (even if it looks like fiber/clump rather than sugar kind of crystal).

Also what I used is Sodium DNP, do you know if it still works, or only "regular" DNP works?

I have weighted myself (day just after stopping) and my weight is the same as before using it, so will wait 3-7 days to see if i didn't have any water retention because honestly i see no difference.

So in conclusion: I had so little of the sides that was described that I am still wondering if i had the right product.

its really necessary to check the dose if your DNP without capping device, and the valid date is also important

thanks for replies. I did have a capping device (bought it the same day I wrote that post) and weighted each pills to make sure they all match

And the DNP batch was new according to supplier.

I will probably by from another supplier for my next run and see how it goes meanwhile i will wait for few days so eventual water retention i've read about would cleared up. Would be great if it indeed worked as supposed to and i was just not feeling the side effects but would still get the results.

[lang=id]dont leave dnp in the sun

* If you leave your DNP exposed to light (or the atmosphere, with its hydroxyl radicals and all that), the main decomposition product is 2-amino-4-nitrophenol. This product is less toxic than DNP itself, but has been implicated in bladder cancer. So, long story short, if you notice long-term reductions in the potency of your DNP, don't use it.[/lang]

So I ended up with one day of just sheer diarrhea and stopped the DNP (which happens to be on the day I ran out of it)

So it was 14 days where i started from 140mg to 500mg (stay three days at that dosage)

I think that at the 400mg threshold was at the time I start having toxic fart and loose stool. Then the diarrhea came at the end (500mg)

Meanwhile, as I didn't feel any heat or didn't get a lot of the side effects that was described (Airbone powder, stains everything forever, make you extremely hot after carb meals).

So I thought I had a poor product. But while I was running my cycle, I took 6g of the crystal and dried it out in the sun (in the balcony) for 3 days and i lost roughly 12% of the original weight. Which is in line of what the supplier mentioned (10-15%).

I made a small experiment with 100mg of this crystal on an aluminium foil and light up a match and throw it on it and it made a small detonation, so it is indeed similar than the explosive properties described.

I also asked another supplier from a picture I've took if it was powder or crystal and it confirms it was crystal (even if it looks like fiber/clump rather than sugar kind of crystal).

Also what I used is Sodium DNP, do you know if it still works, or only "regular" DNP works?

I have weighted myself (day just after stopping) and my weight is the same as before using it, so will wait 3-7 days to see if i didn't have any water retention because honestly i see no difference.

So in conclusion: I had so little of the sides that was described that I am still wondering if i had the right product.

Sodium dnp is crystal dnp, but weird that you're not getting the sides. Crystal contains 89% dnp so you do use slightly more than you would with powder, but you should feel it. Can't imagine they'd sell fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks VinnyG, I didn't know about this. It was just a trial, I will just discard the powder I've dried out (which is not the one I use to test DNP for the 14 days). Next time I will dry it out in the garage

Yes I had almost no side except the gas and diarrhea. It is EXTREMELY hot where I live at the moment so I hardly can know for sure if its the sun or just the powder that would make me hot. But in the office, with A/C on, I feel like the usual.

For the purpose of the test I didn't change my diet much, but did had unusually large meal (mostly carbs) during buffet and felt nothing about it.

I think my last doses (for the last 3 days) were at around 400mg "active DNP" (if i assume 25% is sodium and 10-15% moisture) but for more than 8 days i was at around 250-300mg which maybe is not affecting me that drastically. I was using 40mcg T3 while on, which seems to be within the guideline of most cycles.

I still have some hope that within the next 3-4 days I will see a change and that maybe I was bloated all this time and didn't notice the effect on my fat. (I do feel bloated at the moment, like abs fades away, even though I had one day of just pure "purging" from diarrhea where I just drink gatorade, eat banana, pineapple and watermelons)

I will order from another supplier. I thought Sodium DNP was different than Crystal DNP. If i had to choose, which one would you guys think is the most effective? (no matter the potential loss of XX% due to crystal/sodium, as honestly I get 100g for 20USD or so)

I have tried to cap 4 of the dried Sodium DNP without mixing it with baking soda or anything, it yields caps averaging 285mg Sodium DNP (which, if 25% is salt, 213.75mg active DNP which is almost spot on).

Will still wait for my water retention (if ever I have) to evacuate within the next 3 days, and buy also powder from another supplier and use the same way of capping. Will stay at one cap a day for a week, then will try two caps and see how it goes.

It's been 4 days off already and my weight hasn't changed (It did change but just a bit) which honestly I would attribute more to the fact I took T3 @ 40mcg and the massive diarrhea I had.

So I guess I didn't feel the side effect and don't get the goodies either. Probably was a problem with the product or my titration.

Will wait the 5-7 days see if any miracles would appear. But at the moment I am just "more flat" than before, but not really than leaner.

I should receive DNP crystals from another supplier, hopefully better, within 4 days. Will have a run when I receive it and that I would this time, let it dry (not under the sun) beforehand and start directtly at 200mg/day and work my way up to 300mg and probably stay there, as last time, the 400+mg gave me diarrhea

Received product from another supplier. The DNP looks totally different.

It looks like unflavored white protein, "cream" color, a bit more powdery (vs previous one was fibrous) and had some on my fingers and it stained a lot more than the previous one. The zip bag which contains the powder, and the zip bag that contained the aforementioned plastic had a yellow-curry hue.

I put 10g on a glassware to dry (inside the garage) according to supplier it is around 18% wet. I used a card to break some of the clumps and it seemed a bit sticky on the bottom of the glassware (like the wet would stick the powder at the bottom), will try to see how much fit in a cap tomorrow when it will be dry.

Will probably start tomorrow or on monday with 200mg of that batch and see after 3 days if i feel any different.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner