Registered
6'1
243lbs
14ish% bodyfat

Cycle will be 8 weeks long
50mg tren A, 50mg mast, 50mg prop EOD

Training 4-5 days a week

push/pull/legs/rest/push/pull/legs/rest etc

I take days off when I need to and when my joints are sore and my muscles arent recovering properly, im using bands and chains with a lot of freeweight barbell excercises and Im doing 2 warm up sets and 1 working set, usually 5-7 excercises per workout. I stick to around 8-12 reps and do higher reps when using dumbells.

Diet is pretty basic.
meal 1: 5-6 eggs and bowl of porridge oats, Cinnamon
meal 2: 2 chicken breast, 2 sweet potato, brocilli or green beans
Meal 3: protein shake with 2 scoops of protein
Meal 4: 2 tins of tuna, 200g white rice with salsa (or same as meal 2)
Train
Meal 5: 1 protein bar and usually subway or mcdonalds or a 2scoop shake
Meal 6: Anything that I want, usually something my mum cooks
Meal 7: tub of Cottage cheese.

Diet is relaxed so anything i want on top of this I eat, but always get 6-7 meals in.

I have been on 400mg test E for 4 weeks now and I really don't like it, i just look like a waterlogged mess at the moment. need to drop some bloat and get a dryer look :)

I will log any muscle gains and weight gains or losses and post pics of my progress, I didnt actually think about doing a log but Jay_dub said it would be interesting to see and id personally i would like to see some good before and after pictures.

Last time I took masteron my hair thinned out very quickly, so i think im gonna have to get a number 2 all over before starting this log so when I loose my hair I don't go too bald!

IMAG0540.jpg

My brother decided to jump in at the last second and pull a stupid face when i was taking the photo, he's 12 so ill let him get away with it.

Nice to see you took my advice :)

For me, I know I stay more motivated when I have people watching and keeping my ass accountable.

What is your goal with this cycle? I know you said you want a dryer look, but what specifically are you trying to do? Running those compounds will take the water away, that is for sure, but are you trying to grow or lean up?

What has your cycle history been like? Those dosages are very low, you may want to think about upping them as you go for much better results.

I'll be keeping up on this.

Nice to see you took my advice :)

For me, I know I stay more motivated when I have people watching and keeping my ass accountable.

What is your goal with this cycle? I know you said you want a dryer look, but what specifically are you trying to do? Running those compounds will take the water away, that is for sure, but are you trying to grow or lean up?

What has your cycle history been like? Those dosages are very low, you may want to think about upping them as you go for much better results.

I'll be keeping up on this.

Previous cycles were

400 test - 8 weeks had to cut it short with family and money problems.

300 test, 200 mast, 30dbol - 10 weeks

300 prop, 300 npp - 6 weeks - was going to do 10-15 weeks but I hated deca and prop was underdosed

current one is 800mg test a week (400enth,400deconate), but like I said Im not a fan of it and ive been running it for 3-4 weeks.

Im trying to grow mainly and in all honesty I just wanted to try trenbolone and see what everyone is raving about, but some fat/water loss would be nice, and I dont really feel like using a lot of tren first time around, but I don't know if 50mg EOD will do much though. I will up the dose during the cycle through if I need to and increase it to 75-100mg EOD, I have never been over a gram of Injectables a week and would like to stay like that way and use food as my main anabolic.

I might be working with Jordan peters (xjpx- that 5'5 280lb monster) in the near future because he's a UK fella and I can drive down to him and get a training session in.

Ill update most days so im sure people will be up my ass when I slack. I am starting the tren, mast, prop as of monday next week! :)

I'm definitely not telling you to use a gram of stuff. You have quite a few cycles under your belt for being only 19.

Why are you not a fan of your current cycle? 400mg of test and 400mg of deca at your age should be one hell of a run... No offense but you seem very impatient, you've only been on it for 3 weeks?

If 800mg of combined test and deca isnt doing much for you then dont expect 150 prop, 150 tren, and 150 mast to do much... 150 prop is an hrt dosage... 150mg of mast is not going to do shit for muscle... If anything mast should be used as an AI imo when using high amounts of test... The tren dosage should be doubled if you ask me, as well as the prop. Then you'd be at 750mg of total stuff but as I said, the mast really isnt even necessary if running such a low amount of prop.

I'm definitely not telling you to use a gram of stuff. You have quite a few cycles under your belt for being only 19.

Why are you not a fan of your current cycle? 400mg of test and 400mg of deca at your age should be one hell of a run... No offense but you seem very impatient, you've only been on it for 3 weeks?

If 800mg of combined test and deca isnt doing much for you then dont expect 150 prop, 150 tren, and 150 mast to do much... 150 prop is an hrt dosage... 150mg of mast is not going to do shit for muscle... If anything mast should be used as an AI imo when using high amounts of test... The tren dosage should be doubled if you ask me, as well as the prop. Then you'd be at 750mg of total stuff but as I said, the mast really isnt even necessary if running such a low amount of prop.

Sorry i didnt make myself very clear.

It is a cycle of test deconate 400mg, and test enanthate 400mg.

I am probably being a bit impatient and should run this cycle out and see what it does for me. Then maybe bridge into the proposed cycle at a higher dosage. perhaps 100mg EOD of prop,mast and tren would be better and wouldnt be a waste of gear :)

It's in a rip-blend actually so its already pre-mixed, but I can order in some extra tren ace if i need too.

Might aswell start the log part now, getting bored just sitting around on my ass!

I did my last shot of test 400mg today, starting the Rip-blend on monday :)

Meals so far
Meal 1: 2 cups of porridge oats, and 4 eggs with ketchup and tabasco
Meal 2: 2 chicken breast,150g wholegrain pasta, pesto and brocilli
Meal 3: 2 sliced up pork chops,150g wholegrain pasta, pesto
3-4 more meals before bed. probably a 60g protein shake aswell.

Currently getting ready to go and pick up my work uniform, im working at alton towers untill I can save up enough money for university at the end of the year.

Its push day today at the gym, so going to do really try and stretch the muscle on the doggcrapp stretches and try a widow maker for chest and for shoulders after the 1 working set for each muscle.

im also thinking about researching GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 with this cycle.

2mg of CJC per week in one dose and GHRP-6 250mcg every morning and post workout.

Bodyweight this morning was 243lbs still, Im sure it will drop when I start using the tren, mast, prop but hopefully ill gain a lot of muscle from it aswell. Im looking very watery around my delts and arms, and have no real lines or definition at all!

Wait, am I reading this right? You want to go from 400 test and 400 deca to 150 each of prop, mast and tren?

If so, that isn't gonna do shit. You'd be better off to stay on your current cycle and watch your diet. Use an AI if you need to.

Last edited:
Wait, am I reading this right? You want to go from 400 test and 400 deca to 150 each of prop, mast and tren?

If so, that isn't gonna do shit. You'd be better off to stay on your current cycle and watch your diet. Use an AI if you need to.

Perhaps your right, but I'm still gonna try it. Ill see what works best for me and if im not growing then ill up the dosage.

Exactly what I said.

If anything, keep the 400mg of test and add in the "cut" stack. Switching completeley is going to be a total let down.

Exactly what I said.

If anything, keep the 400mg of test and add in the "cut" stack. Switching completeley is going to be a total let down.

This, switching is going to kill any gains you'd make. Seeing you've run 4 cycles and your physique being like it is, I bet the others went the same way, or your diet isn't on spot. You're only 19, I know steroids look like a short-cut, but I really think you should train natty for a year or so and get your diet and training down to a T first.

I don't think it will kill the gains but Switching will defiantly slow gains down.
I started researching product at 19 also, now at almost 26 I can tell my body reacts a whole lot better to everything now, compared to when I was 19yr.

Keep up the good work bud

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767