over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All out war for conditioning... prep log with Shelby

abs32

Banned
Quick background was a 300lb college D-lineman 7 years ago, decided to learn about nutrition when I was 20 and dropped down to 195 in two months, from there been re-compositioning to where I am now and started ACTUAL bodybuilding training/gear two years ago. This time frame of course includes a atrial fibrillation heart diagnosis and recent gallbladder removal. Safe to say I hit some speed bumps but with all the BS behind me and my body once again re-figured out I got the throttles pushed all the fucking way forward. Could get as lean as I wanted to outside of bodybuilding but never could nail the conditioning I wanted with the size I can attain. Letting go of the size mentality and finally getting that freaky thin skin hard as nails physique I have pictured for the last two years. Going to post a pic from 2006/2007 and post where I am at now which is 58 days out from NPC ALL STARS. With the guidance of shelby and my girl Alyssa progress has been leaps and bounds in days can't wait to see where I fall. So all bullshit talk aside here's the depleted flat burning pics as of 8/28 and 8/22.
**broken link removed**
lightshot free download

**broken link removed**
image upload with preview

**broken link removed**
how to screen capture

**broken link removed**
imagur

**broken link removed**
windows screenshot tool

**broken link removed**
screenshot software

As you can see thick skin is a problem as well as my abdomen from the surgeries but won't know how it sucks in till we get there!!

Will be following up with pictures, training, and all the other yadda yadda something to keep my mind busy haha

Last edited:
bro you really cut down. impressive. will keep myself updated on the log. just a side note though, you should erase the hotlink tags after the images to save some people (me) the confusion haha.

good luck and kill it bro

A huge congratulations for your progress to date buddy. You should be very proud of your progress so far. Best of luck with the comp
You have picked the right guy to go with in Shelby. He is a master at transforming and conditioning

First time prepping with GH and it has been night and day damn near. Running 4 ius of keifer blue tops, probably going to bump to 10iu a day. These are not far off from the serostim 126iu kits I have ran from time to time... results are resembling about 2iu of the serostim. Hoping the bump in GH will help thin the skin more, I know Shelby's outline is doing the job nicely almost from morning to night Alyssa is seeing changes. Can't wait to finally run a legit off season and grow in a lean state with the right tools. My body has thus far responded really well these last few years as far as development so after this show I am really going to do a genuine off season and add solid weight.

57 days out
Weight:227.9
Training: Arms/calves/core
Cardio: Cybex/stair stepper LISS 120bpm 2x45 minute sessions
Diet: Shelby outline

Feeling a little beat up but not bad all things considered. The right gear (thanks G man) and supplements with the proper nutrition seem to be keeping me rolling smoothly, focus and drive grow more and more everyday... youtube helps lol.

Going to start incorporating kick-board cardio in the lap pool at night to alleviate the soreness of my feet. No excuses and its a great work out just have to monitor your heart rate.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

little behind but its full steam ahead for conditioning I know back and legs need to come up quite a bit. 55 days out little behind and paying for it but loving it!

Last edited:
Today was rough not going to lie tired as hell fighting to keep my eyes open. :banghead:

Workout: Hamstrings/calves focusing on tempo and squeeze 3 second concentric/eccentric on EVERYTHING sucks but it brings em out no carbs 100 minutes of cardio take some tren suspension and nut up. ;)

-Standing leg curl (each leg)
50x20
50x20
65x15
65x15
75x12
75x10
75x10

-Flat dumbbell hamcurls
35x13
35x14
35x14 (failed)
no rest into ham tractor 105x25

-Incline dumbbell hamcurls
25x12
25x12
25x9 (failed)
no rest into ham tractor 120x23 (failed)

-Standing cable rope stiff leg dead lift (love/hate these) great for hitting the upper hamstring and glute tie-in. :love:
130x12
130x12
145x12
145x12
155x9
155x7 (failed looked horrible lol)

Seated calf raise (each set grouped with 50 dorsiflexions BW)
135x15
135x13
135x11 (failed
90x17
90x14
135x7 (failed)

After this crawled to the cybex arc trainer and finished out the 100 minutes and some change I owed to Shelby for the day.

Probably going to start filming and doing some cardio confessions lol fuck it go all out right?

Been down and out all week due to strep and 103 fever.. oh well carry on. Heres a clip of my girl and I from two weeks ago she is 11 weeks out from nationals. Will have updated pics soon as my illness subsides...

[ame=http://youtu.be/qdpndZjX_vw]Alyssa Stroud & Jeremy Abernathy; short arm clip - YouTube[/ame]

All good things take time brother. Good job on the transformation. Way to stick with it!

Looking good, strong couple. I lol'd on the nipple zoom though haha

Lol I definitely caught hell for that... hopefully will have some more videos soon... 4 more weeks can't wait to update pictures looking a lot tighter this weekend should be on point!

And lyss works with her and herself only she will be at nationals this year in 8 weeks. She literally has never had a prep coach. All her. I love it!

nice work...How you meet Alyssa Stroud? Isnt she a national level BBer?

At a local competition backstage we both had competitors in the show and we both saw each other running around backstage helping with posing and pumping up... and my shw beat out her shw.. haha

Updating sometime this week with pictures been super busy grinding away two a day training sessions, cardio, prepping, work, moving into new house etc lol

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to HGHpower and lightningfast these guys came through with clutch service and went above and beyond for me knowing I was prepping. They definitely hooked me up!!

Just under 6ft... it sucks because I definitely need the size back in my legs and I have to work extra hard to create the illusion of a bigger droop during my side tri and side chest poses. The separation is there especially with the glute tie-in, but I have to sit taller to bring those out and it hurts the overall size of my hamstring so I am still tinkering with those two to see how I can bring out a slab of beef at the bottom...

Thanks for checking it out!

Inspiration for the day fellas, check this article out by my man Brendon. He went through and continues to go through a battle and still overcomes it each and every day. I look up to this guy and respect the hell out of him.

True inspiration, check it out.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear