over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JP'S "Colossus Blend" log with Stealth Group

jplahm

Registered
Sorry for the delay I have been battling a stomach virus ,but feeling a little better today though.
I will be running the colossus blend,100 tpp,100 npp.So far I have done 1ml on Thurs and 1 ml yesteday.Super smooth and no pip or soreness at all.I spoke with Stealth about dosage and time frame.
So I plan on starting with:
1 ml m-f
I will see how I do with that, if it's good I wil just stick that.If not I will go with eod.
I have a lot more to add so I will be back in here to update things shortly.

sweet, I'll be following along.

Just a update of where I am this week,outside of this stomach virus I feel pretty good..The last few weeks were hectic with Dr.appts.for my little girl, ortho appts and Dr appts for..so I took a few weeks off training and gear..So this should be great opportunity,to get things back rolling again and start putting some muscle back on.

Nutrition :
350 protein.
300 carbs

Supps :
1 ml Monday-Fri
100 tpp/100 npp
(Start this week this way,may change)

Training:
I will be finishing up the last few weeks of a Mountain dog programme I was doing. I also like grabbing workouts of Johns site .I will probably train 3-4 days a week .once the ortho gives me the green light I will be back training legs.i go back to see him March 21 I believe.

My bodyweight is way down..But that is due to taking time off everything and being sick.
But I weighed. 249 this am...i will be back in later to post my back session

Just a update of where I am this week,outside of this stomach virus I feel pretty good..The last few weeks were hectic with Dr.appts.for my little girl, ortho appts and Dr appts for..so I took a few weeks off training and gear..So this should be great opportunity,to get things back rolling again and start putting some muscle back on.

Nutrition :
350 protein.
300 carbs

Supps :
1 ml Monday-Fri
100 tpp/100 npp
(Start this week this way,may change)

Training:
I will be finishing up the last few weeks of a Mountain dog programme I was doing. I also like grabbing workouts of Johns site .I will probably train 3-4 days a week .once the ortho gives me the green light I will be back training legs.i go back to see him March 21 I believe.

My bodyweight is way down..But that is due to taking time off everything and being sick.
But I weighed. 249 this am...i will be back in later to post my back session

following along

Been a long week so..But I am up a few pounds and strength has shot back up too..I have done 1 ml a day since Monday.,and it is so smooth each time.this is perfect preworkout!
I will be back in here to give some more details later this eve.

Been a tough week..I will be on Pointe with my updates this week.Dealing with over coming the stomach virus and just being bust with work and home.i normally have more time to get online and to train for that matter..
Week 1,I did 1 ml m-f. .I weighed 256 this am so my weight is up about 6 lbs..no soreness at inject sites and strength is good.Libido and well being are great too..
Last year I got this,stomach virus.It took forever to get my appetite back,I fear this may be the case now too..just not hungry and hard to get the food down..

Well I wanted to give some detail on how my wee will go,or at least how I hope it will go..

Supps:
Colossus blend 1 ml m-f. .
1 scoop of pump juice pre workout..

Nutrition:
350 protein per day
300 carbs
110 fats

Training :
I will be doing Mountain dog training ,actually picking up week 7 where I left off on a programme I was working..

I do still have a stress fracture in my tibia plateau. So no legs yet.i will train upper body 3-4 days a week.

Back
Chest/delts
Arms
Off
Touch up day

Busy week again...with my little girl in school and only one vehicle I have been doing a lot of running around and sleep has been off..
Just a quick update..
My weight is up to 261,which I am sure has to do with my m-f dosing and the xtra food and back training.
This blend gives me great libido and I feel good daily.My strength has also come back really fast.
My appetite was out of control yesterday too,maybe just playing catch up there from being sick.but I ate everything in site.
What is amazing to me is the changes in my physique and that happens pretty quick with this stuff
Here is my back session from Monday:

T bar rows :
3 warm ups
3 sets of 8
DB rows:
4 sets of 8
Superset:
DB shrugs and dB pullovers:
4 rounds and 10 reps on each
Rackpulls:
3 sets of 3

I am doing Mountain dog training, a programme we did together. So I leave out all the good tricks and details of my sets,reps and exercises...

I have been taking Muscle Research 's Pump Juice on training days.Pumps are great and I get good workouts with amazing energy and focus.Just taking this on training days..Makes my training fun and it definately is quality and worth buying..
Here is what I did wed:
Chest and Delts:
Incline dB press:
3 warm ups
Then reps go:12,10,8,8
Flat dB press :
1 warm up
4 sets of 9
Decline smith press:
Machine flyes:
4 sets of 8
Heavy partial side laterals:
4 sets of 25
Rear del dB raise:
3 sets of 30
Smith machine military press:
2 warm ups
3 sets of 8

You weigh a damn good amount, how tall are you ?

Thanks..I don't look or weigh anything like I did when I was competing..but at 41 with some injuries to both legs I am holding my own..I am 5"11.

I know I kind post things all at once but I log my workouts and supps so it's easy to put up here and keep track of things for myself.My training is much harder and more detailed in my email than it is here..
I love the Pump Juice that stuff really picks me up and I am pumped for a couple hours after training. .The fact I dose my Colossus blend m-f may also affect that..Can't say enough about that stuff..libido is like I am in my 20's and changing daily almost..if I added some oral or more test I would probably blow up like a balloon which isn't really what I am after these days. .
Here is arms from today;
4 warm ups..
Superset:
Standing dB curls:
4 sets of 8
Ez bar bar curls:
4 sets of 8
One arm preacher curls
3 sets of 10
Reverse curls:
4 sets of 25
Bent overhead rope ext:
2 warm ups
4 sets of 12
Seated dip machine:
4 sets of 8
Smith machine close grip bench:
Like jm press
4 sets of 8

I love the Pump Juice that stuff really picks me up and I am pumped for a couple hours after training

That's what I like to hear, brother!

i almost missed this because of the thread title.Im glad you are liking the pump juice so far .ill be following

I got a cold and was down a few days..with a 8 year old and a wife that works in pediatrics I seem to catch these viruses around this time of year. .But I am back in this!:)
Ya Pump Juice is amazing stuff!

I got a cold and was down a few days..with a 8 year old and a wife that works in pediatrics I seem to catch these viruses around this time of year. .But I am back in this!:)
Ya Pump Juice is amazing stuff!

I can only imagine with that set up.

I work at a university and I have a lot of adult students. They inevitably always bring their kids in with them when they were kept out of school because they're sick -- I have to decontaminate the office with lysol and germ-x like crazy lol.

Ya...Every year brother!But back on the grind today,will post a update tonight!

Good to hear your feeling better and happy to see pump juice is treating you well

still in for the ride brother...keep em comming

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity