over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Selank, Orexin and FTPP log

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We started our animals on 100mcg of Selank and Orexin yesterday, and 150mcg of FTPP.

It is obviously too early to see any fat loss on the animals, but the tempermant seemed to be more relaxed. The sleep on the subject seemed to be dramatically improved. We have been giving the subject sleep aids as he had trouble with sleep and staying asleep, but none were given last night. Will keep you updated

Last edited:
Awesome. Was waiting for a Selank thread.

Will be following this one bro! Keep us posted! :headbang:

I need to add what other peps our animals are on. They are also running ghrp-6 and CJC w/o DAC at 100mcg 3x a day. It'll be interesting to see how these work in synergy with each other, if at all.

After day 2 of these new peps, nothing to report on the fat loss as it is still early in the research. There is, however, promising results in the sleep pattern of the subject. Bed time rolled around and subject was tires, he seems to be getting in a good sleeping pattern. He awoke to use the litter box after 2.5 hrs of sleep and felt like he had gotten 8 hrs of sleep! His mood seems to be much better. Will continue to keep you posted!

With the orexin-a, is this being dosed pre-bed? From what I've read it makes the subject less tired following dosage so in that case wouldn't be good to dose pre bed, right? I'm interested in this one a lot.

I'm interested in the Selank. Are you prone to anxiety noticed any reduction above placebo?

With the orexin-a, is this being dosed pre-bed? From what I've read it makes the subject less tired following dosage so in that case wouldn't be good to dose pre bed, right? I'm interested in this one a lot.

Dylan, I have been administering the dose of Orexin-A around 10am each day. It doe NOT have a "pick me up" mechanism that we've noticed, but the subjects have developed a healthy sleeping pattern. They seem to be more focused throughout the day at the tasks presented to them

I'm interested in the Selank. Are you prone to anxiety noticed any reduction above placebo?

The subjects are not typically prone to anxiety attacks. We do, however, have one subject who was shot at a younger age. So there may be some underlying stress/anxiety factors there. The typical stress factors of the day have seemed to subside in the subjects.

Very interesting find. Last night, our newest addition to the family, Angel (German Shepherd), bumped into the subjects sleeping area while they were fast asleep. The subject woke up, wide awake, and within 1 minute was snoring! My wife told me this this morning, as I fell back asleep. The subject has NEVER been able to do this his whole life! Typically, if he awakes in the night, it takes him at least 30 minutes to fall back asleep

We incresaed the doses of Orexin-A and Selank yesterday to 100mcg 2x/day. We had previously run it only 1 time a day. The difference was not very noticable, however this could be due to the increase in 1 day. One difference we did see, is that the subject was not "dead tired" around bed time like he had been when we were administering 100mcg only once. However, he "conked out" rather quickly when he wanted to sleep. He awoke today feeling refreshed. He seems to have more energy after sleeping and is not a jerk when he wakes up, something not seen in 28 yrs from him (guinea pig yrs). These peptides look very promising!

As far as the ftpp, we increased that dose to 100mcg x 2. It's only been 4.5 days, so we will have to continue to monitor our little guys and keep you updated.

The subjects are not typically prone to anxiety attacks. We do, however, have one subject who was shot at a younger age. So there may be some underlying stress/anxiety factors there. The typical stress factors of the day have seemed to subside in the subjects.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to seeing how you progress throughout the lo

Very nice log. I'm starting this same group as well(on research animal ).

I have a lot of issues falling asleep, staying asleep, work different shifts during week. I will begin research on orexin today and started on selank yesterday. I did notice a reduction in anxiety about 1 hour after first dose. Not similar to benzos in any way but just a calm internal feeling. Difficult to explain but seemed to work well.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of your log and excited to continu my research.

We incresaed the doses of Orexin-A and Selank yesterday to 100mcg 2x/day. We had previously run it only 1 time a day. The difference was not very noticable, however this could be due to the increase in 1 day. One difference we did see, is that the subject was not "dead tired" around bed time like he had been when we were administering 100mcg only once. However, he "conked out" rather quickly when he wanted to sleep. He awoke today feeling refreshed. He seems to have more energy after sleeping and is not a jerk when he wakes up, something not seen in 28 yrs from him (guinea pig yrs). These peptides look very promising!

As far as the ftpp, we increased that dose to 100mcg x 2. It's only been 4.5 days, so we will have to continue to monitor our little guys and keep you updated.

Richiec, thanks for this log. I'm looking forward to starting my prairie dog on these peps. He wakes up very grougy and sometime grumpy. The rest of the family will be happy if he gets the results bolded above.:D

Very nice log. I'm starting this same group as well(on research animal ).

I have a lot of issues falling asleep, staying asleep, work different shifts during week. I will begin research on orexin today and started on selank yesterday. I did notice a reduction in anxiety about 1 hour after first dose. Not similar to benzos in any way but just a calm internal feeling. Difficult to explain but seemed to work well.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of your log and excited to continu my research.

Userat, that is a perfect description! Our subjects have taken benzo's and this feeling isn't the same.

Richiec, thanks for this log. I'm looking forward to starting my prairie dog on these peps. He wakes up very grougy and sometime grumpy. The rest of the family will be happy if he gets the results bolded above.:D

The difference is night and day. It really is phenomenal the change in waking up. It is something small, but makes such a difference in everyday life!

I wonder if this could benefit animals that are on tren.

That would be interesting to see. The anxiety and sleeplessness may be gone!

We've upped the doses to 150mcg 2x a day with the Selank and Orexin. Sleep is still good and mood is great.

The FTPP has been increased to 200mcg 2x a day as well. Still too early to tell. Will keep you updated

Nothing new to report on the Orexin and Selank. Sleep is still great and mood holding steady lol

Will be increasing FTPP doses as the research is showing that it needs to be taken in higher doses. Will wait to order some more and report back

Excellent results and log RICHIEC.

I increased my subjects selank to 250mcg twice a day and he really likes that dose. I'm going to have to probably lower it the next run just to make it more affordable, which it is price very well now, but I honestly can't see being without these two now.

I'm still having a hard time distinguishing the results on my subject from orexin because his sleeping patterns are horrible, and his work schedule puts him at three different shifts over a two week period. Even when this happens he's not able to easily fall asleep or stay asleep, but this has been going on the majority of the rats life. I would really like to have a week of a normal schedule to see how good it is.

Sorry for long post in your thread but wanted to share my experience with you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131