Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS

PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Talking Shawn Ray selling his Oxygen for Energy Scam Snake Oil?

I understand that these ex pros need to make money and i have no problem with them promoting supplements, training programs or whatever else they get their hands on but Shawn Ray is selling Oxygen in a bottle. Really? Check it out. I wonder if anyone actually used this crap.

Portable Canned Oxygen Supplement - Oxygen4Energy.com - Personal Oxygen in a Can - Athlete Archives, oxygen4energy - Personal Oxygen, Oxygen Enriched Air, Workout Oxygen, Oxygen Workout, Nutritional Supplement, Fitness Enhancement, Increase Energy, I
"Strive for excellence, exceed yourself, love your friends, speak the truth, practice fidelity and honor your father and mother. These principles will help you to master yourself, make you strong, give you hope and put you on the path to greatness."
- Joe Weider, Trainer of Champions"
Old 05-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Banned

looks like a few ifbb pros are endorsing it. im gonna fart in a jar and try and sell it as a PED.

lmao. "Can Oxygen4Energy help improve my sex life?

Oxygen4Energy is not a sexual enhancement product. However, since supplemental oxygen can help make physical exertion easier, we have many customers who do report that it helps improve their sex life by giving them more physical endurance during sex."

Last edited by Bro; 05-11-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

WTF
Old 05-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

Old 05-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Talking

Why dont we all keep oxygen tanks with us at the gym?
"Strive for excellence, exceed yourself, love your friends, speak the truth, practice fidelity and honor your father and mother. These principles will help you to master yourself, make you strong, give you hope and put you on the path to greatness."
Old 05-11-2013, 07:20 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Lightbulb

This is how a lot of these guys make money,,,BS supplement endorsements.
I dont hold it against the athlete,,,I just usually dont buy into the bologna.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron View Post
Haha this is exactly what I thought of when I read the title of this thread!
Old 05-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

Old 05-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I rather watch this 100 times a day

mrbuff1 and TheOtherOne55 like this.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Shawn Rey actually holds a lot of respect for a pro.
trenlover likes this.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:30 AM
FOUNDING Member

When I saw them selling water I knew it was just a matter of time B4 they started selling air. lol I figured you could have different types like "rocky mountain air" Or "swiss alps air". back to the drawing board.

Last edited by panzerfaust; 05-12-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: misspelling what else
Old 05-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Banned

Oxygen does enhance performance.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:34 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
Oxygen does enhance performance.
by breathing a little higher o2 content for 15 seconds?
Old 05-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Yes, it actually does increase performance through endurance...
Old 05-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

OK guys...I understand where you are coming from, it sounds like a huge scam. I was given two canisters of this stuff by a company rep to try, and I figured the same thing. I brought it to the gym with me on a heavy leg day. I tried it a few different ways, before and after sets and this is what I found:

It didn't do a lot to increase performance when used before a set. AFTER a killer set of squats, however, the kind where you sit down and gasp for air for a minute trying to catch your breath, the canned oxygen was incredible for recovery. I did a couple of sets normally, got winded as usual, and recovered as usual. After that, I did a set, got winded, then took 5 big puffs from the canister of oxygen. My heart rate and breathing returned to normal faster than you can believe. I did it multiple times following many movements and found the same result every single time.

It's too bad the stuff retails at around $10/can, because it actually works very well. And NO, I am in no way affiliated with the product or anyone involved with it.

Neither does anybody else.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

Strongmen don't do it after their events for fun, it obviously has some benefits
Old 05-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

When competing in strongman I'm a huge proponent of using oxygen. Between events as well as after day 1 of a 2 day show. Incredible for recovery. My only experience is breathing oxygen from a tank from the pharmacy, never used this stuff but pure oxygen makes a huge difference for me.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:34 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by khungus03 View Post
When competing in strongman I'm a huge proponent of using oxygen. Between events as well as after day 1 of a 2 day show. Incredible for recovery. My only experience is breathing oxygen from a tank from the pharmacy, never used this stuff but pure oxygen makes a huge difference for me.
I can see a revery aspect but not pre to increase performance. Unless you are recovering from past event to increase performance of next event. I would imagine it would be better to be on for longer period of time.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Why not just get an actual oxygen tank and take it with you to the gym?
Old 05-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
by breathing a little higher o2 content for 15 seconds?
Yes. Soccer players use it for 10 or 15 seconds each time when playing in higher altitude cities like La Paz. It helps endurance and recovering.