over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PREPARATION H BEFORE CONTEST

franco

Newbies
Who as already try PREPARATION H before contest , how many days before, how many time a day, the day of contest??
Thanks I have a contest saterday.
franco

didn't use it for a show but into a cutting cycle

worked really well to tighten skin

I saw first results a few days after I started
some people use it before tanning bed and report it works very very well

personally, I would never use it b4 I'd go outside or do it if you want people to think you have hemoroidal problem lol cause it smells very strong

PREP-H

THE GEL HAS NO SMELL!!! I HAVE TRIED IT, IT DOES WORK BUT BODY FAT LEVELS HAVE TO BE VERY LOW. THE TANNING BED THING SOUNDS INTERESTING I'LL HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY..

Prep H

Try this it worked well for me. Put some on lower back and/or midsection. I was holding a little water in my lower back. Do this thurs. and friday night. Alos put on a waist wrap(?) u know the things that are supposed to spot reduce the abs but dont work. Then put a tshirt on and sleep with it on. Then Fri do the same but sleep with ur feet on 3-4 pillows. This will help tighten skin and pull a little water off. But remember it wont work miracles and make u lose fat.

Good luck.

the thing is
how long does it last and how does it react with pro tan as u would have to use it the nite before you hit stage and by this time u will hasve a good few days tan on

Last?

If u do it the night before then it should absorb all night. Then reapply a couple coats of color the morning of the show. It shouldnt smear pro tan.

Honestly....in my opinion worthless and pointless! Its not going to reduce fat and if it does reduce water or tighten skin it is minimal at best. The night before a show you should be holding very little sub-q water and if you are Prep-H wont fix the problem. Plus it wont jive with the pro-tan at all. Besides that, this old "Wives Tale" reccomended the cream over the Gel and it smells like fish not to mention the embarassment of going to the store to purchase 4-5 boxes of hemoroid cream :D Dont waste your time or money.

SZ

PREP H

THE OLD WISE TAIL HAS BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE THE GEL EVER HIT THE MARKET.. THATS WHY PEEPS USED THE SMELLY CREAM. SMELLY CREAM OR GEL SAME MAIN INGREDIENTS!!!! THIS IS A SPORT OF EXTREAMS A LITTLE
SLIGHT CHANGE UNDER THOSE BIG BRIGHT LIGHTS COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!! YOU NEVER KNOW.....

if you start about 2wks out you should be good...i was told to apply in the morning & keep it on, then again b4 the tanning bed (works really well), & then apply again b4 bedtime...

i honestly only used it all the time b4 the tanning bed & when i could apply it without worrying about getting it all over my clothes...usually i would go to the tanning bed & go home & take a shower then apply it again after i got out of the shower...after a while it kinda rubs in so you can go to sleep without getting it all over you sheets...

as far as application, i would put it anywhere that i wanted to tighten up...abs, lower back, bi's & tri's, legs (mostly underneath my butt)...like the other guy said, you need to be really lean to see a difference from it but it does work...

I have beginin 2 days ago on my legs and back and see real difference, my body fat is very very low, I take aslo for 4 days before contest 2x25 mg aldcatone.
franco

Hey Zona, did you try the Prep-H with Bio-dyne?? I heard that this is the only one that works. You can order it from Only-In-Canada.com

Shockmeister said:
Hey Zona, did you try the Prep-H with Bio-dyne?? I heard that this is the only one that works. You can order it from Only-In-Canada.com

No. Dont know what that is. It has been years but it was just straight Prep-H. I do think it worked as a tanning accelerator for some reason, but it does nothing for conditioning....I dont care if you bathe in it.

SZ

hi,

Preparation H tighten skin only during the period of application?
If we use it everyday during 4-5 weeks, will the skin return, like it was before use the cream, the first day of stopping use ?

Thank you

Its the biodyne that causes the skin to tighten, regular prep-H does jack shit. Canada is the only country were they sell the product with the active ingredent present in the product.

If your ready, your ready. The best conditioned dont even use diuretics. Prep H shrinks hemmoroidal tissue, do you have any on your lower back or stomach?:D

If your ready, your ready. The best conditioned dont even use diuretics. Prep H shrinks hemmoroidal tissue, do you have any on your lower back or stomach?:D

:sle:ping-

Some competitors use Prep H in order to tighten the skin. You can have 2%body fat and no retention water and the skin stretched . NO????

So, do you think that my question is stupid ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ash4222
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity