over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Unprotected Sex

ROCKEDUP

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last weekend I was sitting around bsing with some buddies and we started on the topic of unprotected sex. I am absolutely baffled that people can be so irresponsible. Their main concern is pregnancy, so as long as they pull out, or as long as shes on the pill, then theres nothing to worry about!! I keep my mouth shut around them because I'm literally all alone in my belief. Can you tell me whats wrong with people? A long term, committed relationship is one thing, but regularly sleeping with people you don't know without wearing protection seems just insanely careless. I would say it's just my generation, but I don't believe it's specific to any generation necessarily. what are your thoughts on this?

I think I lie in the middle. I won't have unprotected sex with a stranger but I will with people who I know well, who I have no commitment to. It's not often, but I have done it. So far so good, however I am not condoning the practice.

Getting a women pregnant is a lot more difficult that they teach us in middle-school sex ed.

While I agree it is irresponsible, people have been taking calculated risk for years regarding a plethora of topics.

I think they are right to be mostly worried about pregnancy unless they are sleeping with drug addicts or prostitutes.

The bad diseases are very hard for a male to contract from a female from a one night affair.

Herpes and HPV are very easy to contract however, your friends probably already have those if they have slept with many women without condoms.

A woman can really fuck you up by getting pregnant, she can steal your money.

The key is to be selective, you dont want to pick up a street walker who injects heroin and do her without a condom.

Boys will be boys, a little casual sex is not really something to worry about, unless you are homosexual.

I think they are right to be mostly worried about pregnancy unless they are sleeping with drug addicts or prostitutes.

The bad diseases are very hard for a male to contract from a female from a one night affair.

Herpes and HPV are very easy to contract however, your friends probably already have those if they have slept with many women without condoms.

A woman can really fuck you up by getting pregnant, she can steal your money.

The key is to be selective, you dont want to pick up a street walker who injects heroin and do her without a condom.

Boys will be boys, a little casual sex is not really something to worry about, unless you are homosexual.

Always wrap your tool! if your in a long term committed relationship than i understand if you trust the segnificant other. NO matter what if its a one night stand bag that shit. a kid by a random can be so hard, not to mention the std's

fuk it i shoot blanks

so i have unprotected sex all the time

but if its with a random connie always goes on, fuk risk catching anything

No glove love is the best... I need to get a vasectomy, ive been very lucky in the past ive used plan B 5 times now with diff chicks, it works well, but is a hassle for sure!
Skip the condom, get a vasectomy!

they can get pregnant even if you are on high dose and think you are shooting blanks ...
but mate , the risk from hiv and all the all the rest...not worth it in any case.

gloves are on.

they can get pregnant even if you are on high dose and think you are shooting blanks ...
but mate , the risk from hiv and all the all the rest...not worth it in any case.

gloves are on.

u mean months later wen i have that awkward moment of my gf saying she tested postive to HIV, and im left wondering o no was that me?

coz man thats one awkward moment to explain

haha jokes im not like that

Last edited:
Remember fellas, not all STDs have clear symptoms in males. A man can be infected with Trichinosis and not even know it, and he can EASILY pass it off to any female. If you're going without a rubber, please get tested.

The same goes for women, not all women get symptoms... and if playing with fire (going raw) it's only a matter of time before you catch something... and yes, while most things are curable, HPV, Herpes and HIV aren't. And it sooo sucks to tell a woman that you found out you have a STD and for her to get checked... umm from what I heard anyway lol :angel-:mi

I think about a guy that a friend of mine knew some time back. He took a vacation to the carribe, gave oral sex to a local and came back with a life-long treat of off-and-on cold sores in his mouth. Nice. At least he pulled out.

Some guys think with their dick instead of their brain.

gloves are on.
Dont forget kosher sex lol

Nobody should be having unprotected sex unless they wouldn't mind having a child with that person and hopefully sharing a life together! People become very selfish when it comes to their sexual "needs". It's all a big joke until the pregnancy or the STD!! Then suddenly they're wondering why they weren't smarter. Use common sense first!!!

It's the same scenario with AAS. People use way too much, too often, for too long. Everything is fine for years....Then suddenly the doctor says you're heart isn't beating properly, or your kidneys are functioning at 50%, etc. All of a sudden it's "real" and they're wondering why they weren't smarter!

Nobody should be having unprotected sex unless they wouldn't mind having a child with that person and hopefully sharing a life together! People become very selfish when it comes to their sexual "needs". It's all a big joke until the pregnancy or the STD!! Then suddenly they're wondering why they weren't smarter. Use common sense first!!!

It's the same scenario with AAS. People use way too much, too often, for too long. Everything is fine for years....Then suddenly the doctor says you're heart isn't beating properly, or your kidneys are functioning at 50%, etc. All of a sudden it's "real" and they're wondering why they weren't smarter!

EXACTLY! What would the world be like without unintended pregnancy between ppl out of wedlock?? Better or worse?? Its 100% preventable I dont get it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I have a long term GF now and don't cheat, but ashamed to say, I was stupid about this for several years. I never worried about it, really, because I was mostly banging around the country-club crowd and business people I'd meet thru work, so I thought I was being safe because of the demographic. When I had the rare fling with some random club chick or some girl Id meet on vacation, I wrapped it tight. So, I guess I got lucky.

I have a long term GF now and don't cheat, but ashamed to say, I was stupid about this for several years. I never worried about it, really, because I was mostly banging around the country-club crowd and business people I'd meet thru work, so I thought I was being safe because of the demographic. When I had the rare fling with some random club chick or some girl Id meet on vacation, I wrapped it tight. So, I guess I got lucky.

You got lucky that line of thinking usually ends up biting guys in the ass. Back in college before I made good money I'd shoestring budget travel with my friends and we'd be partying with spoiled lil rich girls traveling on daddies dime and their moms lol, then you'd see them out the night after you had them grinding on another dude, prolly not banging every guy they made out with on vacay but if it was a quarter they've gone through a lotta cock lol. Once I started making money and joined the clubs and take the women out I'd have to hear how they're good girls, kills you when you know better. The country club set just knows how to act proper when eyes are on them, when they're off, they like to have fun too. As such always wrap, I've turned away some incredibly hot and some not so incredibly hot women cause I wasn't packing a rubber, just can't take chances. Lots of girls out there those chances will come again, you only get one life, wrap it up.

When I was a youngster I always wrapped up.
After my first long term relationship, I got used to not wearing a condom.
I didn't wear them anymore, luckily got into another long term relationship before catching anything.
Sad thing was, this girl I thought I would marry was a cheater, luckily I didn't end up with anything viral/incurable.

Currently engaged, I don't wear one with her, but this is the only time I have been sure there is 100% commitment on both ends.

Moral of the story.... sometimes you never really know a person. Probably should always wrap up until there is a ring around the finger.... and even then you can't always be sure.

Last weekend I was sitting around bsing with some buddies and we started on the topic of unprotected sex. I am absolutely baffled that people can be so irresponsible. Their main concern is pregnancy, so as long as they pull out, or as long as shes on the pill, then theres nothing to worry about!! I keep my mouth shut around them because I'm literally all alone in my belief. Can you tell me whats wrong with people? A long term, committed relationship is one thing, but regularly sleeping with people you don't know without wearing protection seems just insanely careless. I would say it's just my generation, but I don't believe it's specific to any generation necessarily. what are your thoughts on this?

I have been with the same girl now for over 8 years. When we were younger, 16-18 yrs old, we would have protected and unprotected sex a lot. However, as time progressed we became more mature and made mutal decision that we would not have sex any more until we were both married. That was 6 years ago.

We are now engaged and getting married in April. She is more than I could ever ask for.

Is it hard? Yes.

Is it worth it? Absolutely. We gave each other our word and love each other very much and respect the commitment we made six years ago.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws