over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREN!!!!!

getbig12

Registered
This is now my 3rd cycle with tren and I just switched from one sponsor to another I grabbed from a reliable source here at pm.. but this is new to me every time I have pinned Tren ace I have always got a taste in my mouth and with this new source that is not happening I've never really ever experienced Tren sides other than insomnia night sweats but I have seen the awesome transformation from Tren and this was my 2nd day so Ill report back in a week or two but I'm just wondering if other. BB have ever experience this or if it is something I should be concerned about

Yes I've ran into this as well. Diff sources produce diff sides for me. I get more cough from some than others. More taste and that vapor during exhalation more so with some sources than others. More insomnia with some than others. Etc. Etc. Unsure why. Maybe it has to do with potency, don't know. But ur not the only one.

I`ve always made my own tren from pellets, sometimes I get that taste in my mouth, sometimes feel it in the lungs, sometimes just nice and smooth... all from the same batch. I think it could just depend on if you went through any capillaries on the way in and how close the shot was deposited to that. You should be able to feel the strength in your lifts going up, more so that just what the test would do and fat dropping off

Thanks yea that's what another guy I work out with said he said maybe if u go threw the whole vial ans nothing to start re-thinking the source what sucks is I've switched sources cus.I only had 2 left from another and just finished them so now the biggie will be to.see if my strength increases or decrease threw out ...appreciate the input guys helped out a lot

I've had some where I don't taste it, I don't think it is a good way to judge whether it is legit or not.

I use some of the best tren about and rarely get the taste

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The immediate sides you see are results of your injection site and style, Myself I have experienced horrible tren cough that had me on the floor for five-ten minutes and sometimes its been just a slight taste but usually its only when popping the shoulder as opposed to the legs.
I did notice that I saw the majority of those sides when using my home brew ( especially the night sweats and insomnia and when I did sleep the nightmares were horrible!) but when I used a product from a few mainstream brands I saw only the sweats and mild insomnia.

The immediate sides you see are results of your injection site and style, Myself I have experienced horrible tren cough that had me on the floor for five-ten minutes and sometimes its been just a slight taste but usually its only when popping the shoulder as opposed to the legs.
I did notice that I saw the majority of those sides when using my home brew ( especially the night sweats and insomnia and when I did sleep the nightmares were horrible!) but when I used a product from a few mainstream brands I saw only the sweats and mild insomnia.

This sums it up from my experience as well. Only thing I'd add was I noticed was when I pinned my shoulder the cough came on quick and was much worse than when maybe I pinned my ass.

my last tren cycle I didn't sleep the entire 3 months, but never got the taste in my mouth. This cycle, all I can do is taste it.

have only ran tren once but had no issues with cough or insomnia(knock on wood) getting ready to run it for second time, different source this time, hope all goes smooth!

These tren coughs dont sound good. What you guys do when they hit or do you just suck it up?

These tren coughs dont sound good. What you guys do when they hit or do you just suck it up?

I try to make it to my bed and faceplant on there and just take the agony.
There have been times where I couldn't even make it that far and collapsed on my bathroom floor. When I get it, I get it bad!
Last night was my only moderate tren cough experience ever... I got the burning in parts of my limbs, tingling in my tongue, and a few coughs here and there, then it went away. I kept thinking I should buckle up for the ride to come, but it didn't happen this time.
The other times have been just nasty, brutal fits of coughing followed by tunnel vision then passing out.
Tren is one of the few things that has actually made me see stars. I really knew what they meant by that expression the first time I had a coughing fit, I saw all the little stars buzzing around my field of vision before I passed out.
I have had three major concussions and didn't see stars then, just one other time when I got kicked in the face during a sparring session at a kickboxing gym.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws