over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meadows pre-contest training?

Simon_454

Registered
Anyone on here purchase this training package? It's on his site right now and is the training system he used to win his pro card. I always enjoyed mountain dog training and thought about giving this a shot to help bring some spice back into my training, let me know if any of you have experience with this program thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone on here purchase this training package? It's on his site right now and is the training system he used to win his pro card. I always enjoyed mountain dog training and thought about giving this a shot to help bring some spice back into my training, let me know if any of you have experience with this program thanks!

I don't want anyone to list the specifics of this program...Just say whether or not it worked for you.

Oh yes I should have specified this not looking for any handouts here

John's workouts are always worth it IMO. I have used them religiously for about 4 years now...at age 46 and some deteriorating joints, I needed to move in another direction and John's was it.

A friend of mine bought the mr. universe training package and loved/loves it

The value is very high in his estimation, and I don't doubt it

FWIW, a different friend just gifted me the most recent "omega beam" program as a wedding present so I don't need more materiel at the moment but if that hadn't happened I would probably pick up the mr. universe training myself

I have and used the team U training from JM. It's definitely worth the money. His workouts are sick! And I mean sick! If you don't get anything out of it, you didn't put anything into it. A huge plus is his diet information that goes along with it

I've never personally used Johns workouts, but I know people who have and still do and really enjoy them.

I'd love to use JM, just can't afford it. My offer to eat dog poop on camera stands if someone pays for it ill eat the white dog poop!

Put it this way, have you ever heard of anyone NOT loving him as a coach? I haven't.

I'd love to use JM, just can't afford it. My offer to eat dog poop on camera stands if someone pays for it ill eat the white dog poop!

Put it this way, have you ever heard of anyone NOT loving him as a coach? I haven't.

Da fuk did I just read lol???

I think we ought to pitch in ...just to see a guy eat dog shit. :headbang:

I have always liked John and until this year had never heard any complaints. I dont know if the 2 i know of had other differences but theres 2 there.

Out of the many he trains for me to only hear of 2 is pretty decent.

I've never hired a coach but i will be for this up coming contest season. A lot of blame/glory goes to coaches and rightfully so, but as a client you have to do your part and bust ass everyday in and out of the gym.

Offer stands. Get a gofundme :D

Ill skype/face time :headbang:

bro dont lie you have a poo fetish.

Da fuk did I just read lol???

I think we ought to pitch in ...just to see a guy eat dog shit. :headbang:

Ya, I'm wondering what his askig price is. That would be hilarious.

Last edited:
he said if we buy him the new Team Universe package from John (think it's $249) ...he'll eat dog shit.....would like to see a nice steamy, soft pile in front of him...:D

he said if we buy him the new Team Universe package from John (think it's $249) ...he'll eat dog shit.....would like to see a nice steamy, soft pile in front of him...:D

Il donate $20 to get things rolling

This is nuts! What kinda forum are we on again lol....:eek:

For those of you that are members of his site (like i am) AND have bought his training programs. Did you find it worth it? Or is it pretty much like the stuff he has written down already?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131