mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Time To Define Women's Physique Log under the guidance of Shelby Starnes w/Pics

Good luck anthro! Looking beast!

what is the difference between women's physique and figure? is their a criteria that the judges are allegedly looking for?

Suposedely a mid-way point between figure and WBB. Kinda like the classic WBB of the 80's. Mainly just another class created so Jim manion can make more money from NPC card sales and show promoters to make more money from entry fee's and ticket sales.

But Anthro, congrats on your life style change, that's great. Looks as though you're right on track muscularly for WPD. And given your contest history, you know how to get in shape. The judging for WPD so far still seems to be a bit inconsitent, the NPC WPD classes rewarded a much more muscular/conditioned physique than the first IFBB WPD did. The class is subjective enough as it is but the judges still don't seem to have their shit together regarding judging. Either way, I think you're gonna have a killer physique. Good luck and great thread.

looking forward to this log!!!! Excellent!!! I love tough ass women...

Here is a pic of me this morning. Please excuse my hair and face, this was taken at like 5am right after my am fasted cardio. Also, please excuse my shitty posing! I need practice!
I think you look and pose anything but shitty!! you need to remove this word from your head and think like a winner! Think possitive you will attract it back. Your inspiring x

Suposedely a mid-way point between figure and WBB. Kinda like the classic WBB of the 80's. Mainly just another class created so Jim manion can make more money from NPC card sales and show promoters to make more money from entry fee's and ticket sales.

But Anthro, congrats on your life style change, that's great. Looks as though you're right on track muscularly for WPD. And given your contest history, you know how to get in shape. The judging for WPD so far still seems to be a bit inconsitent, the NPC WPD classes rewarded a much more muscular/conditioned physique than the first IFBB WPD did. The class is subjective enough as it is but the judges still don't seem to have their shit together regarding judging. Either way, I think you're gonna have a killer physique. Good luck and great thread.

Thank you. It's really good to hear that my muscularity is on track, it's a big fear of mine that I'll get on stage and look tiny!
Luckily I'm competing late in the season, so I'll be able to see what direction the amatuer shows are going.

looking forward to this log!!!! Excellent!!! I love tough ass women...

Thanks so much John! Means alot hearing that from you! I really admire your training and your badass intensity! I've never seen workouts look as painful as your legs days!

I think you look and pose anything but shitty!! you need to remove this word from your head and think like a winner! Think possitive you will attract it back. Your inspiring x

Barbie is 110% correct, you cannot afford to have any negative thoughts running through your mind girl. Always stay positive and the results will follow!!!

Definitly added some great size and when you prep and step on stage with the same dedication as before be prepared to shine!!!! :headbang: If there is anything we at Osta-gain can do please let us know!!!

It's an incredible thing to see the changes that Anthro is making day to day right now. The pictures do not do her justice, in person she is beginning to look very hard and vascular even this far out. I'm glad I can be here to be a part of it all. Last season I handled her prep, it will be interesting to see what happens with a world-class prep coach on her side this time around. Keep kicking ass Baby!

Barbie is 110% correct, you cannot afford to have any negative thoughts running through your mind girl. Always stay positive and the results will follow!!!

Definitly added some great size and when you prep and step on stage with the same dedication as before be prepared to shine!!!! :headbang: If there is anything we at Osta-gain can do please let us know!!!

Thank you so much!
You're right about the positivity thing! I'm actually very positive, but sometimes it's also very important to be realistic. My posing for the last two years composed of shaking my ass for the judges, so the switch to WPD mandatories is certainly going to take me some time and practice to learn. I'm sure by show time I'll be nailing them no problem! I'm also excited that this year I get to do a routine!
Rock, again thank you so much for your support!

It's an incredible thing to see the changes that Anthro is making day to day right now. The pictures do not do her justice, in person she is beginning to look very hard and vascular even this far out. I'm glad I can be here to be a part of it all. Last season I handled her prep, it will be interesting to see what happens with a world-class prep coach on her side this time around. Keep kicking ass Baby!

Thanks honey, your support and encouragement means the world to me. I love you:love:

Thank you so much!
You're right about the positivity thing! I'm actually very positive, but sometimes it's also very important to be realistic. My posing for the last two years composed of shaking my ass for the judges, so the switch to WPD mandatories is certainly going to take me some time and practice to learn. I'm sure by show time I'll be nailing them no problem! I'm also excited that this year I get to do a routine!
Rock, again thank you so much for your support!

well if you must, you can post a video of you shaking your ass and we will help ummm, yeah we can take a look at that for you :D

guess what i got in today??? my tea :) :)

soo i see it says use 1tsp of the tea leaves, but how much water to i boil it in?

guess what i got in today??? my tea :) :)

soo i see it says use 1tsp of the tea leaves, but how much water to i boil it in?

I'm so happy you got it! 8-10 oz of water. I actually like to let it seep for closer to four minutes. Hopefully you like it as much as me! :food-smi:

Ok, so I just trained arms today, and it looked something like this-

Most rest breaks were between 45 secs and one min.

Bi's (I'm only listing working sets)
Straight bar curls
slow negatives
3 sets 70lbs X 8
2 sets 60lbs X 8
Hammer Curls
4 sets 30lbs X 12
Machine curls
3 sets 50 lbs X 15
Tris
Rope Push downs
6 sets 120lbs X 6
Skull crushers
4 sets 70lbs X10
Dips
body weight X10
45X22
90 X13

Got a good pump, and got some more veins poppin' out on my delts and arms! Love it!
Diet today was on point, with the exception of my last meal, which was a sanctioned cheat meal. I just indulged in browine/cookie dough sunday. And now I feel sick!:f;od-smil I'm at the point where I don't even really want the cheats anymore. I think next week if I get a cheat, I'd be better off eating a big ass bowl of oats just to replenish my glycogen.
Thanks everyone for the support, I love the promuscle community!

Flaca-

I already knew you were a tough girl since you decided to switch from bikini to women's physique, but I had no idea you were such a BAD ASS chick in the past! Smoking, drinking, slinging hammers.....WHAT?!? I can't even picture that after seeing your very girly bikini stage pics!! What an awesome story and I know we are all happy you shared it w/ us, as it makes us feel like we know you a little more on a personal level!

You have made some incredible changes in such a short time and your recent pic shows it. Love your bi's and quads, they are REALLY big, and you know I mean that in a good way!! You are smart to start your diet so far in advance, that way you can eventually just coast in to your shows.

Thanks for starting your log! This is going to be good!! Glad you enjoyed your evil browine/cookie dough sundae :ang:l-smi

Thanks so much John! Means alot hearing that from you! I really admire your training and your badass intensity! I've never seen workouts look as painful as your legs days!

I can attest to his leg days being painful!

Great log thus far, you definitely packed on some good mass and you will look amazing at your show im sure. Keep rockin it! :headbang:

Flaca-

I already knew you were a tough girl since you decided to switch from bikini to women's physique, but I had no idea you were such a BAD ASS chick in the past! Smoking, drinking, slinging hammers.....WHAT?!? I can't even picture that after seeing your very girly bikini stage pics!! What an awesome story and I know we are all happy you shared it w/ us, as it makes us feel like we know you a little more on a personal level!

You have made some incredible changes in such a short time and your recent pic shows it. Love your bi's and quads, they are REALLY big, and you know I mean that in a good way!! You are smart to start your diet so far in advance, that way you can eventually just coast in to your shows.

Thanks for starting your log! This is going to be good!! Glad you enjoyed your evil browine/cookie dough sundae :ang:l-smi

Miss Q,

Here's some pics of when I worked in construction.

Attachments

• jamie work.jpg
    jamie work.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 604
  • jamie work 2.jpg
    jamie work 2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 619
Saturday was legs, and Flex and I were at the gym for something like 3 1/2 hours! We absolutely destroyed our legs, and today I'm feeling it!
We did, Leg Curls, Squats, Leg Press, Hack Squats and Dumbbell Stiffies!
And, FINALLY I was able to squat 225 lbs for a full set! I was sooooo proud of myself!
Today was chest & shoulders, and my weights were a little down on chest. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity