advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Time To Define Women's Physique Log under the guidance of Shelby Starnes w/Pics

Nice weight on those squats!!

Killing legs will definately stimulate changes throughout your body.

Miss Q,

Here's some pics of when I worked in construction.

Love the pink hard hat!! You looked like a bad ass, but a girly bad ass!:p

Saturday was legs, and Flex and I were at the gym for something like 3 1/2 hours! We absolutely destroyed our legs, and today I'm feeling it!
We did, Leg Curls, Squats, Leg Press, Hack Squats and Dumbbell Stiffies!
And, FINALLY I was able to squat 225 lbs for a full set! I was sooooo proud of myself!
Today was chest & shoulders, and my weights were a little down on chest. :(

Could you guy's walk today?!? Jeesh...:headbang: Congrats on squatting 225 lbs for a full set.....don't even worry about the chest thing:)

impressive weight on a full set of squats! sounds like yall had a crazy leg workout, thats awesome! keep up the good work girl! don't worry about the chest feeling not up to par.. sometimes we just have those days where we don't have enough umph.

Thanks guys! I actually was quite surprised myself on those squats. And I still can't walk!
I have no idea what my problem was on Sunday, maybe too much sleep? Or maybe I'm body was still stressed 'cause that killer leg day? Who knows... All I can do is plan on having a better chest day next week.

Also, I was a bad girl and had only dessert for my cheat when I was supposed to have a meal and one dessert. I'm regretting not going out for a juicy burger now! I thought I was doing myslef a favor by not eating a full meal, but I forgot the most important rule to prep, Do what the coach says, follow and trust the plan! I just hate eating a high sodium cheat, I feel like it takes me two weeks just to lose the water from the cheat meal bloat! Yuck!
I'm really hoping I break 160 this week and start seeing my numbers in the 150 range! This weekend is Easter so Sunday I'll be having homemade Ukrainian sweetbread, ham, kelbasa, and carrot cake! Yum! Hopefully I'll still get a cheat this weekend! And, then next weekend is my birthday, and the weekend after that is my brother's 30th! I've got a crazy month ahead of me!

So today is an easy day, but my least favorite day- Abs and Calves. It's my shortest day at the gym but it's the one I dread the most. Anyone else hate training these parts? I envy the women who come in the gym and just go at it for abs! But, I am determined this year to actually have some abs! Last year they looked like little chicklets!

Calves- Seated calve raises and standing raises
Abs- Weighted cable cruches and incline bench leg raises
And cardio was done at the ass crack of dawn!

Thanks for all the support gals and guys! Happy Monday!

Last edited:
Sounds like you may be getting a cheat day almost every weekend??? I guess you must be doing something right! Are you still on no carbs during the week?

Sounds like you may be getting a cheat day almost every weekend??? I guess you must be doing something right! Are you still on no carbs during the week?

Yup no carbs during the week, with the exception of the few I get from almonds.
And I have been lucky enough to get a cheat every week for the last three weeks! Hopefully this will keep up until my offical prep starts!

Yup no carbs during the week, with the exception of the few I get from almonds.
And I have been lucky enough to get a cheat every week for the last three weeks! Hopefully this will keep up until my offical prep starts!

but but.. but carbs are so good... :(

i'm sure you're used to it by now though. around 50g carbs a day is the sweet spot for me when leaning out and not getting cravings from low carbs.

how many weeks from your official prep are you.. 9?

but but.. but carbs are so good... :(

i'm sure you're used to it by now though. around 50g carbs a day is the sweet spot for me when leaning out and not getting cravings from low carbs.

how many weeks from your official prep are you.. 9?

Yeah I'm pretty used to the no carb thing by now. I do very much miss my oats in the morning though. I had been eating oats EVERY morning for the last THREE YEARS! So, that was a huge change for me. Of course now I get yolks with my egg whites now, so I guess it's an even trade? :confused: lol

I am offically 9.5 weeks from my prep start date, and it's going to be a 20 week prep. First show will be the New Englands in Boston on Oct 27th and the second show will the the Easterns in NYC on November 3rd. I might as well call Bev Francis right now and tell them to just put my name on the overall trophies right now 'cause I'm planning on taking both shows! Whoot! :D;):p
Seriously though, these are decent sized shows, especially the Easterns, I will be VERY happy if I place in the top five, and I'll be estatic if I get an overall. All I can do is put in 110%, come in looking my best and the rest will be what it will be.
I must say I'm seeing huge imporvements since last year, and I'm surprising myself everyday. Looks like all my hard work this offseason is going to payoff. :headbang:

Awesome log AGU!

Looks like you're off to a great start...

If you do the NY show, my wife and I will be +2 in your cheering section!

Awesome log AGU!

Looks like you're off to a great start...

If you do the NY show, my wife and I will be +2 in your cheering section!

Thanks, I'd love to have the support! :D

Yeah I'm pretty used to the no carb thing by now. I do very much miss my oats in the morning though. I had been eating oats EVERY morning for the last THREE YEARS! So, that was a huge change for me. Of course now I get yolks with my egg whites now, so I guess it's an even trade? :confused: lol

I am offically 9.5 weeks from my prep start date, and it's going to be a 20 week prep. First show will be the New Englands in Boston on Oct 27th and the second show will the the Easterns in NYC on November 3rd. I might as well call Bev Francis right now and tell them to just put my name on the overall trophies right now 'cause I'm planning on taking both shows! Whoot! :D;):p
Seriously though, these are decent sized shows, especially the Easterns, I will be VERY happy if I place in the top five, and I'll be estatic if I get an overall. All I can do is put in 110%, come in looking my best and the rest will be what it will be.
I must say I'm seeing huge imporvements since last year, and I'm surprising myself everyday. Looks like all my hard work this offseason is going to payoff. :headbang:

i'd much rather have my oats than egg yolks, but hey ya gotta sacrifice in this sport huh? every little bit pays off! you'll do great! if we weren't from soooo far down south we would come see you in the shows!

I am excited to follow your log. You have a good bit of muscle on you girl!!! I think the move to WPD was for the best. I had no clue you and Flex were together..:headbang:

Best of luck with the prep!!!

I am excited to follow your log. You have a good bit of muscle on you girl!!! I think the move to WPD was for the best. I had no clue you and Flex were together..:headbang:

Best of luck with the prep!!!

Thanks!

Now off to the gym to destroy back!

Cant wait to see where this log goes. I gotta say you looked amazing in the bikini pics and im sure you will do great in physique as well. Good luck and ill be along for the ride. Hopefully i will have a log up soon also as im shooting for a show mid november as well.

Ok, finally back from the gym and I am SHOT!
Got up to 245 lbs on my deficit dead lifts! Booyah!
Been gettin' lots of compliments at the gym about looking lean and hard, so thats's a good thing!
Also on the plate tonight for back was shrugs, hypers, pull downs and cable rows.
It was really cool that I was dead lifting more off a box then the guy next to me was pulling off the floor! HAHAHA! I love when I'm stronger than men in the gym!
So, tomorrow is my weigh-in and pic day. I'm hoping to break 160, but I've been have a little digestive problem, and been feeling backed up and bloated so I'm not quite sure how it's gonna go (this is not uncommon to happen when on no carbs). I will be updating pics on here tomorrow as well!
One thing that is a clear indicator that I'm dropping bodyfat- my bra size! When I started with my prep coach I was a D cup, I tried on bras I had to by last year at the end of my prep, and I am now officially a B cup! Ugghh! Why can't there be a prep diet that allows me to keep my boobies? Sometimes I wish I had a nice set of fakies, but then again I like the look DLB rocks. I can't stand when women who compete destroy a balanced, athletic body by putting a huge set of titties on them. When your that lean it just looks stupid, like their going to topple over!
Alright, I need my beauty sleep!
Check in tomorrow for pics! :D

Last edited:
Ok, finally back from the gym and I am SHOT!
Got up to 245 lbs on my deficit dead lifts! Booyah!
Been gettin' lots of compliments at the gym about looking lean and hard, so thats's a good thing!
Also on the plate tonight for back was shrugs, hypers, pull downs and cable rows.
It was really cool that I was dead lifting more off a box then the guy next to me was pulling off the floor! HAHAHA! I love when I'm stronger than men in the gym!

So, tomorrow is my weigh-in and pic day. I'm hoping to break 160, but I've been have a little digestive problem, and been feeling backed up and bloated so I'm not quite sure how it's gonna go (this is not uncommon to happen when on no carbs). I will be updating pics on here tomorrow as well!
One thing that is a clear indicator that I'm dropping bodyfat- my bra size! When I started with my prep coach I was a D cup, I tried on bras I had to by last year at the end of my prep, and I am now officially a B cup! Ugghh! Why can't there be a prep diet that allows me to keep my boobies? Sometimes I wish I had a nice set of fakies, but then again I like the look DLB rocks. I can't stand when women who compete destroy a balanced, athletic body by putting a huge set of titties on them. When your that lean it just looks stupid, like their going to topple over!
Alright, I need my beauty sleep!
Check in tomorrow for pics! :D

Gotta love it when your pulling more weight than the boy's at the gym!!

Wonder if a Laci Le Beau would help you with your little digestive problem??

I know what you mean about losing the boobs....totally sucks to have nothing left in that dept but as you stated - it's a big sign your getting lean! Looking forward to your new pics:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131