mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Time To Define Women's Physique Log under the guidance of Shelby Starnes w/Pics

Your looking great. Keep on progressing. Your gonna look amazing come show time.

Happy Easter Anthro! How was the homemade Ukrainian sweetbread, ham, kelbasa, and carrot cake??:love:

I imagine you still kept some sort of gym schedule this weekend, or did you take some time off????

Happy Easter Anthro! How was the homemade Ukrainian sweetbread, ham, kelbasa, and carrot cake??:love:

I imagine you still kept some sort of gym schedule this weekend, or did you take some time off????

Thank you Miss Q, I hope you had a great Easter as well! My Easter was like one big foodgasm! I did not even want to eat breakfast this morning because I ate so may carbs last night!
The Ukraininan Sweet bread, ham, carrot cake were all AMAZING! Ugghh, but now I feel like a stuffed pig! I was sweating like one this morning too!

So, I haven't posted in a few days due to my crazy schedule and this Holiday. Arms were pretty good on Friday, my elbow was actually feeling pretty good so I was able to push it a little harder on tri's. Saturday morning I had to get my fork lift certificaiton for work, so I was up at the butt crack of dawn, and then rushed back home to get our three hour leg workout in. Legs were ok, I've been experiencing a lot of nerve pain when leg pressing again, so that really put a monkey wrench into my workout. I squatted 225 again, but reps were a little down. I suppose this week the lack of carbs stared to affect my leg day. Sunday we also had to get up early to get our chest day in before our gym closed early due to the weekend. Chest went ok, I'm certainly sore today!
Usually I'll cheat on Friday night inorder to fuel my long and hard ass leg routine, but due to the holiday my cheat was not until last night. So, I decided to switch up my training split this week and inorder to utilize all the carbs I happily consumed yesterday. I usually train back on Wednesday, but I'm gonna go ahead and do it today.
Hope everyone had a great holiday! Happy Monday! I'll be back to update back tonight!

I just had THE BEST BACK WORKOUT! I rocked that shit! All those carbs did my body good!

Single arm cable rows
60X15
75X12
85X10
100X6

Single arm T bar rows
85X8
90X8
90X8
90X8

Reeves Deads
125X8
175X6
195X6
205X6
215X6
220X6
225X6

Lying Overhead DB ext.
50X12
50X12
50X12
50X12

Hypers
three sets to failure

I feel amazing and wicked pumped! I'm gonna be soo sore tomorrow!

Nice!

Enjoying the benefits of the Easter carb-up :D

Thank you Miss Q, I hope you had a great Easter as well! My Easter was like one big foodgasm! I did not even want to eat breakfast this morning because I ate so may carbs last night!
The Ukraininan Sweet bread, ham, carrot cake were all AMAZING! Ugghh, but now I feel like a stuffed pig! I was sweating like one this morning too!

So, I haven't posted in a few days due to my crazy schedule and this Holiday. Arms were pretty good on Friday, my elbow was actually feeling pretty good so I was able to push it a little harder on tri's. Saturday morning I had to get my fork lift certificaiton for work, so I was up at the butt crack of dawn, and then rushed back home to get our three hour leg workout in. Legs were ok, I've been experiencing a lot of nerve pain when leg pressing again, so that really put a monkey wrench into my workout. I squatted 225 again, but reps were a little down. I suppose this week the lack of carbs stared to affect my leg day. Sunday we also had to get up early to get our chest day in before our gym closed early due to the weekend. Chest went ok, I'm certainly sore today!
Usually I'll cheat on Friday night inorder to fuel my long and hard ass leg routine, but due to the holiday my cheat was not until last night. So, I decided to switch up my training split this week and inorder to utilize all the carbs I happily consumed yesterday. I usually train back on Wednesday, but I'm gonna go ahead and do it today.
Hope everyone had a great holiday! Happy Monday! I'll be back to update back tonight!

Anthro- sounds like you killed it all the way around on Sat!!! Do you think some of your nerve pain is caused by the type of the work you do?

Glad to hear you had an awesome Easter carb up meal/foodgasm :p....I bet your muscles were nice and full the next day!!::ction-sm

Last edited:
Anthro- sounds like you killed it all the way around on Sat!!! Do you think some of your nerve pain is caused by the type of the work you do?

Glad to hear you had an awesome Easter carb up meal/foodgasm :p....I bet your muscles were nice and full the next day!!::ction-sm

I don't think it's caused by it, I'm pretty sure it stemmed from an injury on a leg press a couple years ago. I actually gave up manual labor a couple years ago, like I said in the start of this thread, it was just wearing my body down too much and making me look a little too run down. I think I'm going to make a trip to my massage therapist next week and se if she can help it at all.

OMG, my muscles were getting pumped just putting lotion on! It was soo crazy! I think I'm going to do arms today too in order to utilize these carbs as best I can! Usually arms are on Friday, but my energy is great from that carb up!
Now I've just got to figure out what I'm going to do for arms today...

I don't think it's caused by it, I'm pretty sure it stemmed from an injury on a leg press a couple years ago. I actually gave up manual labor a couple years ago, like I said in the start of this thread, it was just wearing my body down too much and making me look a little too run down. I think I'm going to make a trip to my massage therapist next week and se if she can help it at all.

OMG, my muscles were getting pumped just putting lotion on! It was soo crazy! I think I'm going to do arms today too in order to utilize these carbs as best I can! Usually arms are on Friday, but my energy is great from that carb up!
Now I've just got to figure out what I'm going to do for arms today...

I thought I remembered you saying that "used" to be in construction but then you said you got your fork lift certificaiton on Sat, so wan't sure if my memory was just bad, or what?!?:p A massage will do wonders for you! I still have a gift certificate from Christmas that I need to use, so I will have to get one this week too!!

Figured you would be pumped up and feeling good w/ all those carbs...:headbang:

Last edited:
You look great! Try some probiotics and digestive enzymes with every meal, they keep me regular when I'm not eating too many carbs. Plenty of veg helps too

apple pectin helps with digestive track as well...

And forgot to mention great progression girl!!!!!

Thank you! Thanks for the digesiton tip too!

Miss Q the fork lift cert IS for my new job, but I only have to use it on occasion when deliveries come in. I'm super happy with my desk job! I'm now a bookkeeper/controller for a company that builds tennis courts. It's funny 'cause I've had to give our guys instruction on how to use some grading equipment! LOL I love being a tom boy! lol

How's Q doing? I bet you guys are gettin all apmed up for this weekend, huh?

I just had THE BEST BACK WORKOUT! I rocked that shit! All those carbs did my body good!

Single arm cable rows
60X15
75X12
85X10
100X6

Single arm T bar rows
85X8
90X8
90X8
90X8

Reeves Deads
125X8
175X6
195X6
205X6
215X6
220X6
225X6

Lying Overhead DB ext.
50X12
50X12
50X12
50X12

Hypers
three sets to failure

I feel amazing and wicked pumped! I'm gonna be soo sore tomorrow!

That's a lot of volume. But I'm more than willing to acquiece to Shelby's knowledge. Once a week on the back?

I read through your easter foodgasm then had to click the thread off damn i am hungry! Love reading your in-depths posts. Will be following till the end, great progress over the time so far

That's a lot of volume. But I'm more than willing to acquiece to Shelby's knowledge. Once a week on the back?

Actually right now I'm not having Shelby do my training, just nutrition. For my workouts I usually just peek at Flex's workout book and copy what he does, or I'll pick a few exercises from what he's been doing for the past couple weeks and mix it up.
Yup, each body part only once a week. I usually do back on Wed, but I was so carbed up from Sunday I decided to use it for a nice heavy and hard back workout.

Last edited:
I read through your easter foodgasm then had to click the thread off damn i am hungry! Love reading your in-depths posts. Will be following till the end, great progress over the time so far

Thanks! I'm very happy to have you following along!

ARMS: ( short rest breaks on all)
Bi's

Barbell curl
60 X 15
70 X 12
75 X 9
80 X 6

Hammer Curl
30 X 10
30 X 10
30 X 10
30 X 10

Alt. Dumbbell curls ( 3 sec negs)
25 X 12
25 X 12
25 X 12

Tri's

Rope pull down
90 X 15
90 X 15
90 X 15
90 X 15

Lying DB ext.
25 X 10
25 X 10
25 X 10

dips between benches
body weight X 22
45 X 14
90 X 8
90 X 8

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing anthrogeekuconn. Im looking forward to showing my wife. Good luck

Good work! Don't you just love that carb-up feeling? Besides the general bloated feeling after my refeeds and the intermittent sweating spells, my muscles look incredible. I know sounds hot right? Sweating, bloated, and cool muscles! haha! oh well!

Good work! Don't you just love that carb-up feeling? Besides the general bloated feeling after my refeeds and the intermittent sweating spells, my muscles look incredible. I know sounds hot right? Sweating, bloated, and cool muscles! haha! oh well!

Right?! I love having a great pump and nice full muscles, but after my cheats I'm also bloated as all hell! Ya just can't win! LOL, I'm sure the bloat would be a lot less if I was doing a clean refeed I suppose.

So, today is calves/ abs and an extra cardio session because I missed my session on Sunday.

Tomorrow is my check in day with Shelby, not sure I'll be down in weight from last week due to my big ass cheat on Sunday, but ya never know. I was 158 lbs on Sat AM. I would really like to be down another 2 lbs this week, probably won't hit that today, but maybe Sat.

On a personal note, I've been dealing with a lot of cyber hate on FB due to a post on DLB's fan page. For those of you that are friends with me on Facebook you know what I'm talking about. I am disgusted and disappointed with the way DLB has handled the situation and I will NEVER support her or Flag nor Fail EVER AGAIN. They are immature, hot headed, unprofessional and egomaniacs. A little bit of humility goes a long way in this sport and well, Dana Linn Bailey has NONE! OK, done with my rant! :mad:

Thank you! Thanks for the digesiton tip too!

Miss Q the fork lift cert IS for my new job, but I only have to use it on occasion when deliveries come in. I'm super happy with my desk job! I'm now a bookkeeper/controller for a company that builds tennis courts. It's funny 'cause I've had to give our guys instruction on how to use some grading equipment! LOL I love being a tom boy! lol

How's Q doing? I bet you guys are gettin all apmed up for this weekend, huh?

Gotcha girl! Q is tired and depleted but feeling okay considering the circumstance. I think he starts carbing up on Thursday, so he will probably feel a little more human like in a few days!! Yes we are amped for the competition as we have over a dozen people competing from our home town this Saturday. Last year we had six or more class winners at the same show and hopefully we can do the same this year. Can't wait to see Q on stage!

Cause she's a BEAST in the gym!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely