over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your biggest "pet peeve?"

Not a pet peeve but annoying!

(Tonight) When you get to the gym and forget they shut an hour earlier on a Friday. The girl on the loud speaker says you have 10 mins till the gym closes :banghead: What makes it worst is I walked to the gym which took over 30 mins. Plus I had a giant serving or a preworkout so now I am sat at home completely wired and nothing to do :eek::D

This sounds like a horrible situation to me:p

People chewing with their mouths open.

People not flushing the toilet after they shit. Seems to happen frequently at my gym. These people should be sterilized or euthanized.... Fucking degenerates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you bro. Or even after they piss. So not only do I have to stand in a puddle of piss in front of the urinal but I have to look at what looks like 3 day old orange juice.

The middle eastern and east Indian people who smell like a week old burger king whooper b/c they don't know what the hell deodorant is.

:D

Say such a thing publicly in Europe and expect right away some human rights association to file a claim against you for racial insults... :eek:

that would be a huge step up! lol

I live in argentina, I go to these tiny little neighborhood gyms its like lifting in your friends apartment. lol!

Luck you
I workout in a barn.......... with rolls of barbed wire an old metal poll and two cattle feed bags of rocks and a pulley hanging from the roof for a cable ;)

Not a pet peeve but annoying!

(Tonight) When you get to the gym and forget they shut an hour earlier on a Friday. The girl on the loud speaker says you have 10 mins till the gym closes :banghead: What makes it worst is I walked to the gym which took over 30 mins. Plus I had a giant serving or a preworkout so now I am sat at home completely wired and nothing to do :eek::D

Want to know what is even more annoying when you do the exact same thing the next fri... wtf :eek::D

I blame my new working hours/days. I got there and thought the car park is quite empty and then realized. At least this time I had 25 mins to train! This won't be happening again! :D

Getting scewed over

My biggest pet peeve is getting screwed by sponsors on this forum

Out of the blue dude had been straight for awhile then fucked me, how many posts till you can pm

also people that blatantly jay walk, and slow trot in the middle of traffic and expect not to get hit

^ This .. and the families that take up the whole fucking sidewalk so you have to walk out into the street to pass them.

When the iphone automatically corrects word when you don't want it too, but when you want to actually use the spell check it can't seem you give you the right spelling lol.

:D

Say such a thing publicly in Europe and expect right away some human rights association to file a claim against you for racial insults... :eek:

yesss.. good goy

Attachments

• europe.png
    europe.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 220
1. People who ask you how many sets you have left.

2. When you are patiently waiting for a machine and the person knows you are waiting yet they talk to their friend and take their sweet ass time. And you try your best not to ask them how many sets they have left because its your pet peeve, so you end up raging inside :banghead:

2. When you are patiently waiting for a machine and the person knows you are waiting yet they talk to their friend and take their sweet ass time. And you try your best not to ask them how many sets they have left because its your pet peeve, so you end up raging inside :banghead:
Nothing wrong with asking how many sets someone has left :confused:

Out of the blue dude had been straight for awhile then fucked me, how many posts till you can pm

Old post but you really could have worded that better :D

Last edited:

Wtf? Just ask how many sets they have left or if you can work in. #1 should NEVER be a pet peeve.

Wtf? Just ask how many sets they have left or if you can work in. #1 should NEVER be a pet peeve.

When there are a dozen other similar machines and someone who looks like they've never lifted a day in their life is adamant about having the machine you are on. I get this a lot. I don't count sets. I train until my muscles begin to fail on a particular movement then move on. I try to always be kind but I don't like being pressured to move on until my body tells me it's time.

When there are a dozen other similar machines and someone who looks like they've never lifted a day in their life is adamant about having the machine you are on. I get this a lot. I don't count sets. I train until my muscles begin to fail on a particular movement then move on. I try to always be kind but I don't like being pressured to move on until my body tells me it's time.

Well that's why people should be working in with each other. Squat racks being the main exception.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws