over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your biggest "pet peeve?"

Slamming dumbbells on the ground.. If you can pick them up then why use them or get a spotter.. Ever try to use a bent dumbbell. Especially when you get into the 100lbs, they roll around in your hand feels like its going to break my wrist... I hate that shit! :banghead:

Also the guys who follow you around and use every machine after you to try and prove they can move more weight that you. The gym groupies. I don't care how much you can life and might I add with horrible form as well.

Not wiping your sweat off your machine when your done is another one.

The best one is the girl squeezing her boobs against the preacher curl machine asking for a spot. How I hate that Or the laying down leg curl I mean the nerve of some girls

Last edited:
Well that's why people should be working in with each other. Squat racks being the main exception.
That's a pet peeve of mine. I workout alone. The only time I had a training partner was when my Wife came with me to the gym. I don't like guys asking me to work in with me. Messes up my rythym.

That's a pet peeve of mine. I workout alone. The only time I had a training partner was when my Wife came with me to the gym. I don't like guys asking me to work in with me. Messes up my rythym.

But respectfully, at the same time, it's not your gym. Everyone is paying to be a member there and no one has the right to hog equipment the whole time.

Gym acquaintances that request you on FB and then never make eye contact with you in the gym!

But respectfully, at the same time, it's not your gym. Everyone is paying to be a member there and no one has the right to hog equipment the whole time.

I'm just to myself in the gym. It's my alone time. I keep my headphones on and won't be at anything longer then 10mins. I only have an hour and that's in total. 4 workouts, 40 mins and I'm out is my current schedule. I'm not hogging anything so I don't see it as a problem if someone has to wait. At the same time I do understand your point, but my gym is full of immature kids and old pervs lol.

Gym acquaintances that request you on FB and then never make eye contact with you in the gym!

And gym acquaintances who insist on trying to get your attention to talk about total BS when you are in the middle of training, ear buds are in and you are ignoring them.

And gym acquaintances who insist on trying to get your attention to talk about total BS when you are in the middle of training, ear buds are in and you are ignoring them.

The best is when they want you to review a workout or supplement from the latest Men's Health or such, EVERY month.

You're 160 pounds bud, get some good protein powder, eat like a sumbitch, and follow a routine that you keep adding weight or reps. Paying $60 per a tub of N.O. and creatine and eating at Subway for dinner isn't going to get you even to my size, let alone actually to an advanced bodybuilder's level.

But I'm sure Novemeber will have yet another forgotten workout from Arnold or the secret to getting Lee Haney's back width... lol

Bingo

Guys that smell like alcohol and smoke.
Like they just got back from 5 days in Vegas.
Me Bad.lol

Smoke and coffee breath sucks too.. also a big obese person at my gym lies on his towel in the dry sauna room sweats horribly and gets up and wrings his towel out on the hot rocks. Totally putrid.. pro

I'm just to myself in the gym. It's my alone time. I keep my headphones on and won't be at anything longer then 10mins. I only have an hour and that's in total. 4 workouts, 40 mins and I'm out is my current schedule. I'm not hogging anything so I don't see it as a problem if someone has to wait. At the same time I do understand your point, but my gym is full of immature kids and old pervs lol.

Agreed I'm like you. I'm on my head phones into myself. If its a machine I don't mind them working in but if were changing plates there going to have to wait. Some people are ignorant. If I see you waiting. I work my sets a little faster but some people don't even care..

My pet peeve is people with no common sense or decency such as my neighbors and their kids. Seems like the generation of today/entitlement is rampant and extremely misbehaved and I wonder what our world will succumb to once these children grow up and are put in positions of power. :rolleyes: Rant over.

Agreed I'm like you. I'm on my head phones into myself. If its a machine I don't mind them working in but if were changing plates there going to have to wait. Some people are ignorant. If I see you waiting. I work my sets a little faster but some people don't even care..
I've rushed my sets plenty of time as well. It's worse with machines, guys want to start readjusting shit on every set lol.

Not a peeve, but I saw a older gentlemen in the bathroom eating a sandwich, texting, and on his knees on a countertop 3 feet from the shitters and pissers. :confused: I tried to get a pic of it but my phone was dead.

Slamming dumbbells on the ground.. If you can pick them up then why use them or get a spotter.. Ever try to use a bent dumbbell. Especially when you get into the 100lbs, they roll around in your hand feels like its going to break my wrist... I hate that shit! :banghead:

Also the guys who follow you around and use every machine after you to try and prove they can move more weight that you. The gym groupies. I don't care how much you can life and might I add with horrible form as well.

Not wiping your sweat off your machine when your done is another one.

The best one is the girl squeezing her boobs against the preacher curl machine asking for a spot. How I hate that Or the laying down leg curl I mean the nerve of some girls

Jeez, how do you survive such? LOL

My real pet peeve is Negativeness in the morning.

One of the only things I do well in my life that I am proud of, is I am like a goose. I wake up in a new world every day. I do not carry over anger, angst, arguments, fear, etc. I give each day its' own chance to groove.

Pekkerwood

When people ask what im taking.

Madafaka do you think i want to admit anything like thaf to you? In public?

Oh you just caught that.. The annoying super hot female on the preacher curl machine with the low low cut top pressing her fake breast against the pads asking for a spot.. True story. Me and my friend were nearly tripping over shit to get to her 1st... What a tease then I would be the pig if I asked for a photo. Attention whores God love em... I usually just try to look thru the mirrors and ignore them get my shit done

When people ask what im taking.

Madafaka do you think i want to admit anything like thaf to you? In public?

I get that all the time or how do I work my chest.. Idky I just think thats annoying too. Can't u see I got my head phones on and your trying to talk to me...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws