over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Promuscle Transformation Contest- All members and sponsors please read

open to sponsor

can do the sponsored log and this transform log all in one ?

I don't see why not. Just make sure you mention in your log that it's for this contest and provide a link to your log in the contest thread.

Alinshop will match the Genotec prizes:

1st- $2000
2nd- $1500
3rd- $750
4-5th- $500

credits in their shop.

There is over $30,000 in prizes right now.

Driving a Lambo would be great. Is there a track there in Australia nearby where those super cars can be driven properly? Here at my home I have to settle for my 911 turbo at the track.

I also have a genuine LeMans race car, if the winner would rather punt that on the track. 550bhp, 2,000lbs, Kevlar and carbon fibre "production" monster. But they must have track experience and a race licence as I won't let them loose with a $800k car which insurance doesn't cover on the track.

Alinshop will match the Genotec prizes:

1st- $2000
2nd- $1500
3rd- $750
4-5th- $500

credits in their shop.

There is over $30,000 in prizes right now.

It just keeps getting better :)

I was going to start a thread in the sponsor section the other day but figured we may get too many prizes if there is such a thing!

Alinshop thank you for donating :)

...a Targa tarmac rally would be the ultimate drive in downunder.

I'm doing the Cannonball this year again. But that's in August which is a few months earlier than Fiji. Depending on the winner's location, they'd have to choose - this in August, or the other option later in the year.

If the winner is Australian/NZ, they can do both.

As long as they understand the risk of the Cannonball - 200mph+ on public roads. So I'll make sure they'll sign a pretty big waver contract in case something happens with them.

But they'll get to meet Oldfella as he lives on the route and he'll cook you an aussie barbeque in the outback :D

It just keeps getting better :)

I was going to start a thread in the sponsor section the other day but figured we may get too many prizes if there is such a thing!

Alinshop thank you for donating :)

I'm starting to think about pushing to reach $100k in prizes :p

...Big A offering to include the winner ... at his home in Australia is priceless!

Hold on there. No meathead will be staying at my house with my kids and family :p

Winner will be housed in a 5 star hotel.

I also have a genuine LeMans race car, if the winner would rather punt that on the track. 550bhp, 2,000lbs, Kevlar and carbon fibre "production" monster. But they must have track experience and a race licence as I won't let them loose with a $800k car which insurance doesn't cover on the track.

If I win what car can I drive? I have genuinely never even started a car nevermind driven one :eek: Do you own a ford fiesta by any chance :D One of your lambos will be safe with me... well I hope so.

I will sponsor you if you want. I have an half used test vial I opened about 6 months ago. Plus 17 dbol and 6 adrol tabs. I will see if I have anything else I can offer.

All I need. I'll be like Levrone and transform. Everyone else might as well not sign up.

If I win what car can I drive? I have genuinely never even started a car nevermind driven one :eek: Do you own a ford fiesta by any chance :D One of your lambos will be safe with me... well I hope so.

Yeah, I have a fleet of shit boxes that the workers drive. You can have one of those :D

Not only you need to have experience driving, ideally you need an advanced driving course. If you have never experienced a supercar before, you do not understand how powerful and fast they are. A Lambo reaches 62mph (100km/h) in less than 3 seconds.

At 200mph+ it takes you 1/2mile to stop. So you look at things further than that ahead, because if they are closer, there's nothing you can do.

You need to have full knowledge of how to drive these things and what to do in a split second if things go wrong. Most people crash them in their first year of ownership.

Last year I sold one of my Ferraris and the guy that bought it (late 40s) ended up on the news just 5 days later as he wrapped it around a tree and put his passenger in hospital when he lost control of it. I wanted to cry seeing my car being opened up like a can of tuna by the firefighters trying to liberate the occupants.

WOW bro u have driving licence? haha just kidding i like how the contest prizes get bigger now i hope this will motivate ppl to compete :)

So, uhh Big A are you hiring?

in on this! Just started dieting for a commercial I may be shooting, then right into prep for a local show and NA

So true....it's amazing at the number of people who can't drive a 200HP car.

I don't have anything like what you have, but I do have a C6Z06 that is over 500HP to the rear wheels.

Track time was the best mod I could buy for the car! :headbang:

Yeah, I have a fleet of shit boxes that the workers drive. You can have one of those :D

Not only you need to have experience driving, ideally you need an advanced driving course. If you have never experienced a supercar before, you do not understand how powerful and fast they are. A Lambo reaches 62mph (100km/h) in less than 3 seconds.

At 200mph+ it takes you 1/2mile to stop. So you look at things further than that ahead, because if they are closer, there's nothing you can do.

You need to have full knowledge of how to drive these things and what to do in a split second if things go wrong. Most people crash them in their first year of ownership.

Last year I sold one of my Ferraris and the guy that bought it (late 40s) ended up on the news just 5 days later as he wrapped it around a tree and put his passenger in hospital when he lost control of it. I wanted to cry seeing my car being opened up like a can of tuna by the firefighters trying to liberate the occupants.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131