over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Promuscle Transformation Contest- All members and sponsors please read

I'm in. If I end up looking like some of you other guys before pics - you're screwed cause that will be a helluva transformation for me :D

So many prizes this is going to be friggin crazy.

Super Contest

I also have a genuine LeMans race car, if the winner would rather punt that on the track. 550bhp, 2,000lbs, Kevlar and carbon fibre "production" monster. But they must have track experience and a race licence as I won't let them loose with a $800k car which insurance doesn't cover on the track.

NICE! Yeah, the track insurance I have seen only covers up to about $150,000. I don't know how the instructor I know could mentally handle driving his Porsche 918 that he paid $1.3 M for on the track not having it insured. Shit can happen on the track too. Last time a guy blew his engine and the car behind him lost it when he hit the oil slick and spun into the wall. The car was totally destroyed but luckily he was uninjured. The car had a roll cage. Of course the incident happened at the end of the back straight where all the speed is built up and he must have been going at least 130 mph or so.

So it sounds like you do take your cars to the track there. That is great. It really is so much more enjoyable that I even imagined. Someone really lucky is going to get to see first hand what it is like on a track in one of your cars. Couldn't ask for a better prize IMO. Id be happy with just that part of the prize.

Hold on there. No meathead will be staying at my house with my kids and family :p

Winner will be housed in a 5 star hotel.

Figured that. I just figured they would be at your home some time or another to see the cars. I don't blame you with wanting your privacy. Sorry if that was a misleading statement.

man this contest looks bad ass and i am in for sure, its actally crazy cause i was just gonna start getting serious again, i took 2 yrs off for personal reasons, i was actually gonna do the mr fl this yr so this is extra motivation to get my ass in gear and some good, even if id ont win, i am still a winner cause i tried and got in the best shape of my life so thankt u in advance everyone that is throwing in the prizes

Damn I want to enter but not sure I will be able to get supplies in time for start, funds a little short atm

Last edited:
Damn I want to enter but not sure I will be able to get supplies in time for start, funds a little short atm

Enter and just start your drugs later on. Prime your body so get leaner then add in the drugs.

Cant wait. Im definitely in! This is one hell of a contest!

Freakin A! Ill join... even though i have been cutting for about a month now... LOL Maybe ill finish my cut and do a lean bulk... or finish my cut, and do a dirty bulk, and then cut again... HAHHA 3 months is a LONG time...

Come on man - are you serious? You don't need drugs to start dieting and like Elvis said - just get your body primed

With the people that have already committed, I highly doubt there would be much chance for me to win or even challenge without them. Much like the argument can a bb win the Olympia without them.. again not saying can't start but I am competitive like I am sure all of us on here are and want to win not just show up..

With the people that have already committed, I highly doubt there would be much chance for me to win or even challenge without them. Much like the argument can a bb win the Olympia without them.. again not saying can't start but I am competitive like I am sure all of us on here are and want to win not just show up..

You need to lose the defeatist attitude. Be more positive as anyone could win this thing if they put the work in. Plus if you are starting looking a bit crap you have more room to improve in the 12 weeks. You don't even have to come first to win. Don't forget that even 5th place will result in loads of prizes.

You need to lose the defeatist attitude. Be more positive as anyone could win this thing if they put the work in. Plus if you are starting looking a bit crap you have more room to improve in the 12 weeks. You don't even have to come first to win. Don't forget that even 5th place will result in loads of prizes.

Well said, and that's why I'm winning!!!!😁
Check your inbox matey :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner