over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to lower hemoticrit?

I went to donate today for the first time in 6 months and I was at 19.4. I’ve been running 500mg test a week for the last 6 weeks. Normally I’m in the 17.3-18.2 range even while running higher doses of test and deca. I don’t understand why it was so high compared to past readings. I do have sleep apnea but I wear my cpap every night and the setting is correct. The only thing that is different is that I went to donate very early in the day and did not drink as much water as I normally do when I donate in the evening. Any other ideas on why it was much higher than normal even on less gear? Thanks

I went to donate today for the first time in 6 months and I was at 19.4. I’ve been running 500mg test a week for the last 6 weeks. Normally I’m in the 17.3-18.2 range even while running higher doses of test and deca. I don’t understand why it was so high compared to past readings. I do have sleep apnea but I wear my cpap every night and the setting is correct. The only thing that is different is that I went to donate very early in the day and did not drink as much water as I normally do when I donate in the evening. Any other ideas on why it was much higher than normal even on less gear? Thanks

It will increase with age but dehydration plays a huge role.

If you look back a couple of posts Thebigone tested his hemo with a home meter and there was a big difference between being hydrated(low 17’s) and when not hydrated (low 20’s) so it seems you probably weren’t hydrated enough when testing early in the day

Before going on TRT, my hematocrit was 45. I started my TRT with a blast and went to a cruise of 150 test-C per week. It crept up to 51. I was about to donate and thought, I'll lower my dose down to 120 per week, and check CBC again. After a month, it was down to an even 49, so the lower dose helped. I kept that dosage for another month and my last labs had it down to 48.2. So this tells me if I want to run my T higher, I'll have to donate and if I just run a stable low dose cruise keeping my T around 900, then I should be fine.

Before going on TRT, my hematocrit was 45. I started my TRT with a blast and went to a cruise of 150 test-C per week. It crept up to 51. I was about to donate and thought, I'll lower my dose down to 120 per week, and check CBC again. After a month, it was down to an even 49, so the lower dose helped. I kept that dosage for another month and my last labs had it down to 48.2. So this tells me if I want to run my T higher, I'll have to donate and if I just run a stable low dose cruise keeping my T around 900, then I should be fine.

Kind of in the same boat here. Good to know it went down on it's own on by simply lowering the dose without having to donate

Seems like vinpocetine is a good supp to add as it lowers blood viscosity and decrease clots which is pretty much the only danger of high hemo levels.

Seems like vinpocetine is a good supp to add as it lowers blood viscosity and decrease clots which is pretty much the only danger of high hemo levels.
Did a little bit of research and it seems this is only available by prescription?

Kind of in the same boat here. Good to know it went down on it's own on by simply lowering the dose without having to donate

I have never given blood. Mine has been elevated in the past. A few times I done higher doses of test and deca with some adrol (or similar) and it's gone up. It's been in range for probably every test (many) over the last 5 years though.

Last edited:
Ruxolitinib seems to be promising...

Would eating like half a pineapple a day provide enough bromelain?

Thank you but 2 ?’s.

1.) The link says one tab is 2400gdu so would 2 servings like you said exceed 3000gdu as 2 would be 4800gdu?

2.) it says to take on empty stomach.

You’ll be fine with two tabs.

Empty stomach if you want joint support along with other benefits. With food for digestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like calcium-D-Glucarate not only helps excrete bad estrogens but it also increases resveratrols anticlotting properties.

5Nutrient-Nutrient Interactions

5.1. Resveratrol

A concentration of resveratrol which is usually inactive (0.1µM or 100nM) appears to potently inhibit thrombin-induced platelet aggregation and increase antioxidant potential of the blood when in the presence of 0.5mM of D-glucaro-1,4-lactone, the active metabolite of Glucaric acid.[29]

Resveratrol and Calcium-D-Glucarate may also be synergistic at the level of suppressing DMBA-induced skin carcinogenesis.[30]

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner