over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to lower hemoticrit?

Very interesting on the grapefruit ingestion. I do know that after an organ transplant, patients are not allowed to eat or drink grapefruit products at all (even in sodas) as it will interfere with certain medications

Having a problem with this now.count is up around 56 and getting turned away by my local red cross donation center. That why you have to stay on top of this shit! Get out of control

Having a problem with this now.count is up around 56 and getting turned away by my local red cross donation center. That why you have to stay on top of this shit! Get out of control

Make sure you take an aspirin daily...

try drinking alot of water before you go in, this may help you get it down to 52-53

k9marine Having a problem with this now.count is up around 56 and getting turned away by my local red cross donation center. That why you have to stay on top of this shit! Get out of control

I agree with the hydration suggestion (you should be able to get to 52), but if Red Cross turns you away again, I would say you should find a doc and just level with him about the situation. You will get an rx for a "therapeutic phlebotomy".

At 56, you are starting to get into a danger zone, from what I've heard ... aspirin, fish oil and phlebotomy asap.

yep, you have to get a doctors prescription now for it. That wont be a problem, but they are gonna ask questions and wonder why its so high. IF you dont tell them the truth then they are going to need to run a whole lotta tests on you to see whats wrong with you.

Make sure you take an aspirin daily...

That wont fight the negative effects of a high hematocrit, but it does make your platelets less "sticky" and reduce chances of clotting. I think anyone on anabolics need to take a baby aspirin a day.

That wont fight the negative effects of a high hematocrit, but it does make your platelets less "sticky" and reduce chances of clotting. I think anyone on anabolics need to take a baby aspirin a day.

Do you mean its not going to lower his hematocrit? Because its defiantly going to fighting the negative affects of a high hematocrit? Its not going to lower his red blood cell count i agree but it will defiantly lower his chances of getting a heart attack and a blood clot?

Last edited:
Thats not fighting the negative affects of a high hematocrit? Its not going to lower his red blood cell count but it will definaty lower his chances of getting a heart attack and a blood clot?

Yes, it lowers the chance of a blood clot. It does not though reduce the viscosity of his blood(thickness). Having blood that thick produces a shit load of stress on the heart having to pump blood that thick. It in itself can lead to heart problems if it goes on too long. Probably more health problems than that, but thats the one im aware of. To walk around with a HCT of 55 plus isnt going to be made safe by just taking aspirin.

Yes, it lowers the chance of a blood clot. It does not though reduce the viscosity of his blood(thickness). Having blood that thick produces a shit load of stress on the heart having to pump blood that thick. It in itself can lead to heart problems if it goes on too long. Probably more health problems than that, but thats the one I'm aware of. To walk around with a HCT of 55 plus isn't going to be made safe by just taking aspirin.

I think we are agreeing with each other but not fully understanding each other... The aspirin may save his life he needs to take it till he figures out how hes going to lower his hemoglobin...I also agree with you all body builders and any one in high risk of blood clots or heart attack should take aspirin daily, i do...

I think we are agreeing with each other but not fully understanding each other... The aspirin may save his life he needs to take it till he figures out how hes going to lower his hemoglobin...I also agree with you all body builders and any one in high risk of blood clots or heart attack should take aspirin daily, i do...

Yes, if hes not taking the BABY aspirin now then he should, but I dont want guys getting the impression that if they take aspirin each day they can get away with walking around with a high hematocrit.

Yes, if hes not taking the BABY aspirin now then he should, but I dont want guys getting the impression that if they take aspirin each day they can get away with walking around with a high hematocrit.

You are 100% right get it taking care of ASAP...

Any new studies showing grapefruit is still good for lowering hemo? 1/2cup organic grapefruit juice would be very easy to add to the arsenal.

Aspirin can definitely lower risk of clots, and about the donating blood - I see a lot of ppl sayin' once every 3 months or so - that s a recommendation for a non-juicer. If you use a lot of gear - wont hurt doing it more often. I ve heard bbers doing it every month at different stations or just draining at home.

Hematocrit is a pain in the butt - some ppl get high levels from HRT, other can barely got affected from high doses

I was getting ready for Jr nats this year and on some gear, eq and went to donate. It was a long wait time and they measured my levels at 18.5 well I ended up leaving and not donating bc I had an engagement to go to and wouldn't have made it if I stayed there

I came back a few months later about 5-6 weeks after I lowered my trt dose to 100 mgs a week. It went down to 17 or maybe even 16 I forget. This was last time I donated end of July.

Having said that, just go donate, there's no excuse not to donate at least once or twice a year.

Mid June was the last time I donated blood. My Hemo was 18. I just went the other day and it was 21. The capillary test is not accurate as I've compared it before with blood drawn within an hour and the capillary test I'm usually 1 to 2 points higher. But still that's too high. I'm only on 175mg test and 25mg proviron. I was thinking to myself how in the world could it be so high. It never gets past 20 even when I'm on a cycle. So I started thinking if I was doing anything different the past three months. I switched careers and now I'm in my store all day long. So I was thinking what could've changed. Then I was thinking wow maybe I'm not drinking enough water. Im 5'11 238lbs fairly lean and I always figured I probably get at least one and a half to 2 gallons a day. I noticed since I'm in my store all day I haven't been drinking as much water as I normally do like before when I was on the road and brought gallons with me. So I bought a gallon and calculated all the water I used for shakes, drinks, etc. I only get about 3/4 gallon per day. I was shocked. I wonder if all these years my hemo was high because I don't drink enough water. So the past three days I forced myself to drink at least one and a half gallons a day. I can't believe how hard it was and how much I was urinating. I got sick and tired of getting blood test done to check my hemoglobin so I bought a hemoglobin reader. This will be interesting if all this time I have been dehydrated and that is the reason.

Last edited:
Mid June was the last time I donated blood. My Hemo was 18. I just went the other day and it was 21. The capillary test is not accurate as I've compared it before with blood drawn within an hour and the capillary test I'm usually 1 to 2 points higher. But still that's too high. I'm only on 175mg test and 25mg proviron. I was thinking to myself how in the world could it be so high. It never gets past 20 even when I'm on a cycle. So I started thinking if I was doing anything different the past three months. I switched careers and now I'm in my store all day long. So I was thinking what could've changed. Then I was thinking wow maybe I'm not drinking enough water. Im 5'11 238lbs fairly lean and I always figured I probably get at least one and a half to 2 gallons a day. I noticed since I'm in my store all day I haven't been drinking as much water as I normally do like before when I was on the road and brought gallons with me. So I bought a gallon and calculated all the water I used for shakes, drinks, etc. I only get about 3/4 gallon per day. I was shocked. I wonder if all these years my hemo was high because I don't drink enough water. So the past three days I forced myself to drink at least one and a half gallons a day. I can't believe how hard it was and how much I was urinating. I got sick and tired of getting blood test done to check my hemoglobin so I bought a hemoglobin reader. This will be interesting if all this time I have been dehydrated and that is the reason.
Where did u get the hemo kit?? And yeah sometimes hydration is the issue, but its a pain downing that much water, i would be fired peeing that much hahah

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Donate monthly at two different centers, they don't share records.

Where did u get the hemo kit?? And yeah sometimes hydration is the issue, but its a pain downing that much water, i would be fired peeing that much hahah

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

[ame=http://m.ebay.com/itm/142323713453?_mwBanner=1]BRAND NEW HEMOGLOBIN HEMATOCRIT HEMOCUE METER WITH 100 TESTS INCLUDED FREE! | eBay[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131