over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Titus back in the day

Trader Joe's and Animal's kits co existed at the same time? Wild. I could have sworn I heard the Tren pellets were chemically altered so people would stop making them into Fina.
No. I just found some online last night if you look at my post a few up the page. Some of the pellets have estrogen and we avoided those. Someone was making kits that could remove the estrogen, I never had to resort to that.

Well of course. Craig's statements could be read a few ways though, since Craig didn't know anything about chemistry. He felt Parabolan was the only "real tren", which is false, though apparently Craig thought the pellets were vastly inferior so in his mind it wasn't even "tren". Something like that I guess :D It's a bit like many old schoolers and even gurus like Ameen claiming that, for example, Chinese drugs aren't really "real steroids" which for a self-proclaimed "scientist" is crazy talk. They talk about Chinese roids and SARMs being slightly altered from the "real thing"... again, idiotic. They aren't even talking about purity, which could be fair point, but this talk about differences in chemical makeup is something else and makes no sense.
He couldn't have been farther from the truth. When you get real vet steroids you'll find those are more pure than the UG stuff people get their hands on. Farmers rely on those pellets to make their cattle grow fast. When it comes to making a profit, farmers are smart and only use something if it works well. I found out how strong they are.

Maldorf and Pesty and a few other 90's guys could probably attest to this....via the quality of gear question. At least nowadays its got something in it. Back in the late 80's and 90's if you were on the East Coast especially....half the stuff was completely fake! Underground labs popped up but they werent like today....they just copied the look and made totally fake stuff that was inert. EQ? Faked to the high heavens. Anavar (SPA?) might as well have been Pez. If you bought things you had a 50/50 chance of it being total bunk back then (again especially on East Coast). The mexican stuff was faked over and over and over. I dont know how these fake labs and people forgot that you dont get a return customer if you give something that doesnt work to someone but thats what was happening in the 90's alot (especially early 90's). So the difference is maybe there is undermilligrammed gear nowadays, maybe not but back then you had a much greater chance of 1-2 of the 4 things you were using to be totally inert and useless.

I could tell alot of stories in this forum but to this day it still feels very uncomfortable for me to talk about things in detail. I would have to tell it third person.

As far as the finaplix pellets, there was a person back in the day named Dazed and that guy was an elite chemist. His kits blew away anything Animal or anyone else was making. His Fina kits and Synovex pellet kits were state of the art.
I guess I got lucky. I'm in the midwest and never got fake gear. I bought Ciba dbol and winstrol in the late 80s that was powerful. That supposedly came from a world famous powerlifter in my area that got busted. I didnt take anything then for about 10 years. Around 1997 I started in again. Most was vet stuff, but my first test cyp was Watson. It was all good stuff. I paid a lot of money for it though. That one 10ml vial of watson test cost me $200! Couldn't afford to use more! 200 mg/ wk and I blew up huge.

I could not disagree more. The 90's and 2000's were a totally different time. I was talking to alot of guys in the 90's and 2000's and i had a pulse for what was going on in alot of arenas. Every era has some crazy MF's there is no arguing with that...but by and large there isnt even a comparison of what guys are doing today compared to what they were doing in the 90's. People forget....for a large part of the 90's things were dried up and stuff was hard to come by at times. There was no internet that you could just go to a certain website and order up this and that in the 90's. You either had your local dealer at the gym, or you tried snail mail order, or you took a big risk and tried bringing it back from Mexico. GH was freaking 100-150 bucks for 4 IUS in the early 90's! In the late 90's and early 2000's people were making tren with finaplix kits! I swear people see the last 15 years and they think it was like that forever. It wasnt even close to that availablity (internet) or price.

The exact dosages Palumbo has stated many times over the years is pretty much the exact dosages I and others came to know as normal back in those days. And those dosages arent even in the same ballpark as what guys use today.

I still talk to alot of these "pro" trainers who are around today...they volunteer info to me nonstop because alot of the older trainers and guys who are known as "health conscious" trainers cant FATHOM what these modern day guys are doing and what the "known" new school trainers are doing to their trainees.

Heres the cycle a "new school" trainer put a 40 plus first time competitor at a local (YES LOCAL) show and what he had him doing at 12 weeks out.
1500mg test
800eq
600primo
800tren E
50Var ED
50 WInject EOD
8IU gh ED
IGF-1 pre training 30

Thats a first time competitor at a local show! WTF?! But ive seen this repeatedly over the last few years over and over. Two to Three grams of testosterone which was only used by the National level superheavyweights back in the day who were crazy somehow became "normal" for alot of modern day middleweights/lightheavies on up who arent even National level. Alot of what guys claim as TRT nowadays was a Testosterone cycle back in the 90's for a slew of people!

The dosages arent even remotely close. And the availability, ease, and in alot of cases pricing was dramatically different.
My first few shows in 1996 Consisted of 50 mg/win a day and 25 mcg t3. That was it. Nothing else real was even available

I believe that was Australia

And look at Nick Walker. That kid is a freak and may be genetically gifted, but not a chance in hell are his doses conservative. He went from doing seated dumbbell presses with the 190's to the 200's for the same amount of reps in a month. I just don't think progress could be that rapid at such a high level without really pushing it.
I've known Nick since he's been 14/15 and he used to work for me...he has always been HUGE even as a kid, definatly genetics if you've ever seen/met his Brother or Dad
He's in the perfect environment to be a bodybuilder...no responsibility...he eats(more then anyone I know & family preps his meals), sleeps and trains...thats it

Maldorf and Pesty and a few other 90's guys could probably attest to this....via the quality of gear question. At least nowadays its got something in it. Back in the late 80's and 90's if you were on the East Coast especially....half the stuff was completely fake! Underground labs popped up but they werent like today....they just copied the look and made totally fake stuff that was inert. EQ? Faked to the high heavens. Anavar (SPA?) might as well have been Pez. If you bought things you had a 50/50 chance of it being total bunk back then (again especially on East Coast). The mexican stuff was faked over and over and over. I dont know how these fake labs and people forgot that you dont get a return customer if you give something that doesnt work to someone but thats what was happening in the 90's alot (especially early 90's). So the difference is maybe there is undermilligrammed gear nowadays, maybe not but back then you had a much greater chance of 1-2 of the 4 things you were using to be totally inert and useless.

I could tell alot of stories in this forum but to this day it still feels very uncomfortable for me to talk about things in detail. I would have to tell it third person.

As far as the finaplix pellets, there was a person back in the day named Dazed and that guy was an elite chemist. His kits blew away anything Animal or anyone else was making. His Fina kits and Synovex pellet kits were state of the art.

Dazed is still around, though very infrequently at another forum i'm on. Good guy, he also wrote a good 'liver health' article years back....I think I posted it here awhile back too. Anybody seen Zilla around?

There was an art-form to buying Mexican gear. You either stayed up on it and could recognize the real products, or you got majorly fake and bunk gear. It was almost like a puzzle game...i'd say fun back in the day, but now I look back and think how stupid I, and many others, were. Of course, there were ways to be connected south of the boarder as well...so that it eliminated a lot of the guessing. I didn't really get into the gear scene until 1994, so before that, it was all tell-tales for me. It was either take your chances from mexico, or take your chances for a 3 month snail mail order from across the seas only to have it come out fake or half the stuff missing:(

I really don't understand why we all still talking about this guy. He's a killer who took a young woman's life and honestly speaking he was never that great of a bodybuilder.
People love controversy. Look at how O.J. Simpson dominated the media. Now we have The Tiger King, #1 streaming show on Netflix! BTW, there is a new episode coming out later this week featuring that jerky guy Jeff.

Dante I know I speak for pretty much everyone on here that this would be awesome!

I knew him quite well. I'm 5'8", he was taller than me, a bit shorter than Cutler, I'd say about 5'9". I expedited the '94 USAs and weighed him in New Orleans where he got 2nd to Dennis Newman in the heavies. He was 216 at the weigh-in, this is before they had super heavies. A lot of guys really exaggerated their weight. I sold MDMA and steroids with him until he plead guilty to conspiracy to distribute MDMA in 1995 in my home state of Louisiana. I was busted as well but able to get out of it through reasons I won't disclose here. Probably TMI already. He was sentenced to house arrest but was violated for using steroids I believe it was and sent to Lompoc federal prison. They were telling me I was looking at 20-life. I met him around 1992 I believe it was at World Gym in Houston in the Galleria area. Crazy times then for sure, I don't recommend it.

Rex.
I remember that part of Houston very well. The Galleria area was a happening place back in the early 90s...no idea what it's like today. I used to live in an area North of Houston, The Woodlands

I never met Titus, but knew his Massachusetts buddy Matt Kline (RIP) pretty well when he was younger. Basically a naive little kid, not very bright.
I recall him coming in to the gym one day telling us his "joke" about how he shit himself thinking it was a big fart. We didn't laugh with him, but at him.
He went downhill fast.

Considering they were very close, I can only imagine what a disaster Titus was. Birds of a feather and all that...

Every sport has its share of idiots.
Titus was just spectacular at making things worse for himself at every move.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131