over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500mg anadrol Day...

Last week I watched a doc called Dorian Yates the Original Mass Monster. Well, half of it.

It touched on his days as a skinhead and then his reign as an Olympia champion then took a weird turn and focused on his weed usage and after 20 minutes of him rolling, lighting, repeat I turned it off.

Not that it wasn’t interesting but it wasn’t the Blood and Guts Dorian that’s hanging in a framed autographed poster on my wall.
Off topic: Samson maybe you don't know yet but you're a celebrity now: you've just been mentioned in a YouTube video 😝
Hint: 18iu Serostim

Off topic: Samson maybe you don't know yet but you're a celebrity now: you've just been mentioned in a YouTube video 😝
Oooh shit. I better check on this..

Aww man I don’t know what to say. I’m really humbled he took the time to respond especially on camera.

I hate to say I wasn’t very familiar with @ChaseIrons before he began posting but the way he responded to questions and handled things got me watching videos and getting some background. I’m really glad he’s here and hope he continues to put up with guys like me!

Now @Doitagain if you’ll excuse me I have to start packing for an impromptu and permanent trip to South America.

#dontuseyourrealnameinyouravitar!

abuelo-simpson.gif
At first I was like wtf.. but then I thought this must be some long tail inside joke PM thing.
I just saw the most recent team humanofort comments. so now I get it. Or at least I think I do.
Whatever the case.. not my clowns. Not my circus. So I'll leave it alone. Thanks!!

So what and how am I trolling? What is your problem man? Am I not able to share my opinion here? Should I just bloody nod and agree to everything you are postulating? Your opinion is your, my opinion is blimey mine.

If not Oxy, then pretty much anything. Dbol, Methyl etc… UGL is a hit and miss. When you try real Pharma Anadrol like Anapolon, then please, say something.
That’s bullshit my friend any real compound ugl is exact the same as what is called pharma and wrapped in better package , don’t argue that

The commonly accepted wisdom is you can only use low doses of orals for short periods of time, like 4 weeks. That's not true - there are plenty of medical studies with people with extremely compromised health (ex. wasting diseases) using them for multiple months at a time at doses guys hear would freak over.

Insulin and DNP are the same in that people know just enough about them to be scared when really there's nothing to be scared of if you do your research and know how they're used.
Yeah, we used to think (decades ago) that liver stress was a big concern with orals, but we now know that their effects on cardiovascular health (decimated HDL levels, elevated LDL) is a much more pressing matter.

Yeah, we used to think (decades ago) that liver stress was a big concern with orals, but we now know that their effects on cardiovascular health (decimated HDL levels, elevated LDL) is a much more pressing matter.

What do you think about the effects of Anadrol/Dbol on gallbladder and other organs?

Sounds like that’s exactly what he’s saying.

personally i believe the onus is on the user 🤷🏻‍♂️

Phil seems to have a big problem with certain coaches especially ones that are more popular than him (Chris Aceto and George Farah for example). I suppose I can understand why though. From what I have seen over the years he seems to think they have got lucky. He's not wrong with some of them and they will do everything to coach pro's so their name is known for it without being very knowledgeable (in his eyes).

It is also true that some coaches pretend to be "healthy" but in private they are the opposite and fairly wreckless with certain clients. That one is annoying because I have seen certain people who bullshit a lot get praised whilst the same people demonize others that are honest about their doses. Although nothing is more dodgy that what he is saying in that video and fuck me that is bad. Keep a record of your coach's drug talks in case you need to use them in the future. That is as dodgy as can be and as you state the onus is on the user.

Sometimes coaches are dodgy and they may mislead certain clients but if you are prepared to do what it takes and you get given drug protocol do some research and if you decide to run that cycle it's not your coaches fault if something bad happens. Too many are too quick to blame others when it's only them who put the drugs into their own bodies so only an idiot should be shocked if their health declines whilst taking a crazy drug cycle and getting contest lean and pushing their body to the complete max.

Last edited:
Do coaches ever help clients obtain the PEDs they recommend or is it the client’s responsibility to obtain everything on their own?

Do coaches ever help clients obtain the PEDs they recommend or is it the client’s responsibility to obtain everything on their own?
Some coaches sell PEDs
Some coaches refer clients to sellers of PEDs for kickbacks
Some coaches only refer high potential clients who don’t know where to get stuff but let the normies figure it out
Some low level coaches give out free PEDs to get high potential clients

but we now know that their effects on cardiovascular health (decimated HDL levels, elevated LDL) is a much more pressing matter.

but now we know (apparently) that lipids are not the end-all be-all of cardiovascular health

Iv been running 150 mg a day of anavar and holy fuck….it is a hell of a lot better than 50,60,70,80 mg by a long shot. The anavar is also not fucking with my digestion and appetite yet like the higher does anadrol was doing to me.

Iv been running 150 mg a day of anavar and holy fuck….it is a hell of a lot better than 50,60,70,80 mg by a long shot. The anavar is also not fucking with my digestion and appetite yet like the higher does anadrol was doing to me.
How long have you been on 150mg?
What are noticing, mostly?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner