over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500mg anadrol Day...

Not the first time nilevar has been spoken highly of. I never did try it.
I still have a bottle of Mexican Vet nilevar I got from a source 20 years ago. Can't remember the brand as I transferred the tabs to a supplement bottle in my paranoid days. Never took them because they had toxic levels of b vitamins if you took a respectable dose. Maybe some day I will make an oral solution out of them and dose it at 20 mg a day.

but now we know (apparently) that lipids are not the end-all be-all of cardiovascular health
Of course. There are many factors influencing atherosclerosis, but the point I was getting at is that Methylated steroids' effect on cholesterol is still a big factor in their ability to cause atherosclerosis. Having an HDL of 8 is not good.

This is my third week into it. Fullness,vascularity and fat loss. And Iv been making strength gains for the first time in years.

Anavar is an amazing steroid. It's probably my fav oral and at higher doses really shines. 100mg avar can/will transform you. I wish I could use that much but whenever I get to about 60mg the acid reflux is bad. It's the only thing that causes it for me and it's the only side effect I get from avar so without it I would be fine. Although it is something that is easily treated for the few weeks I use it so I could try it at a higher dose one last time :D

Anavar is an amazing steroid. It's probably my fav oral and at higher doses really shines. 100mg avar can/will transform you. I wish I could use that much but whenever I get to about 60mg the acid reflux is bad. It's the only thing that causes it for me and it's the only side effect I get from avar so without it I would be fine. Although it is something that is easily treated for the few weeks I use it so I could try it at a higher dose one last time :D
I must be the outlier here. Few years ago i had a script for it, saved it up and took 60mg a day for a while, never noticed much. Recently went 100/day from ugl, again didn’t hardly notice anything 🤷🏻‍♂️
never experienced that with anything else

I must be the outlier here. Few years ago i had a script for it, saved it up and took 60mg a day for a while, never noticed much. Recently went 100/day from ugl, again didn’t hardly notice anything 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have heard the same from a few people before but they never used that much. Everyone has a different response. I have a mate who doesn't rate tren and he tried 100mg per day :eek::D He has tried 3 different brands but I know 1 of them was definitely gtg so it wasn't a potency issue. Some people just have a really weird response to certain drugs. As you know you have some people say HGH is the holy grail and others say it does very little for them. I am sure both brands you used in the past were great (one was pharma too) so it's just the drug and your body. Have you used tbol before?

I don’t think 60 mg is enough to make that drug really shine. 60 compared to 100-150 a day is a totally different world. 60 -80 mg of anavar never did much to me and I coined it a weak steroid until I tried it at a higher dose. I get a lil bit of reflux from
It but nothing like I get from anadrol

I have heard the same from a few people before but they never used that much. Everyone has a different response. I have a mate who doesn't rate tren and he tried 100mg per day :eek::D He has tried 3 different brands but I know 1 of them was definitely gtg so it wasn't a potency issue. Some people just have a really weird response to certain drugs. As you know you have some people say HGH is the holy grail and others say it does very little for them. I am sure both brands you used in the past were great (one was pharma too) so it's just the drug and your body. Have you used tbol before?
Oh yeah, love tbol 👍🏻

What are the current theories on the mystery anadrol gyno? Anyways to prevent it? Just preventative nolva/rolax?

What are the current theories on the mystery anadrol gyno? Anyways to prevent it? Just preventative nolva/rolax?

Proviron and Masteron. But that’s just my experience. I don’t use SERMS or AI.

Well its still a DHT drug so it cant aromatase into estrogen it cant be reduced further, talked about this with several ppl with great knowledge and nobody has a definitive answer only theories, the vast majorety theory is that its cross receptor activation thats the issue with anadrol. So yeah either a serm or something that messes with the receptor another way.

Proviron and Masteron. But that’s just my experience. I don’t use SERMS or AI.
I understand no AI, why no SERMs?
But funny enough for me personally, masteron works better than any SERM, it somehow binds to the titty receptor and keeps everything safe, unfortunately I've over relied on it in the past and tanked estrogen in the process and seriously inhibited potential gains.

Well its still a DHT drug so it cant aromatase into estrogen it cant be reduced further, talked about this with several ppl with great knowledge and nobody has a definitive answer only theories, the vast majorety theory is that its cross receptor activation thats the issue with anadrol. So yeah either a serm or something that messes with the receptor another way.
Yeah SERM or something like mast seems to be the move.

I don’t think 60 mg is enough to make that drug really shine. 60 compared to 100-150 a day is a totally different world. 60 -80 mg of anavar never did much to me and I coined it a weak steroid until I tried it at a higher dose. I get a lil bit of reflux from
It but nothing like I get from anadrol

Only orals I still use are anavar, winstrol and drol. No issues with any of them and like them all. I've never used var at 100mg or greater but have enough as I'd intended to at some point. How would you rate 700mg var vs 350mg tren per week? I have no issues with either so comes down to cost/benefit and sides (var pumps can be an issue; not sure if it's better or worse than tren on lipids and liver as neither move mine a ton but Def negative skew).

Might just come down to dollars or what I feel like running at the time but would be interested in your take.

The effects of higher doses of anavar look a lot like what tren does to me minus the killer tren sides. Tren has a tendency to make me look flat too. Anavar does not do this. Tren also suppresses my appetite a lot. Anavar gives my appetite a lil boost.

The effects of higher doses of anavar look a lot like what tren does to me minus the killer tren sides. Tren has a tendency to make me look flat too. Anavar does not do this. Tren also suppresses my appetite a lot. Anavar gives my appetite a lil boost.

Useful. Much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity