over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500mg anadrol Day...

My forum trust of people that claim guru
But want to stay anonymous is 0%
After the Gavin Kane ordeal I think guys were less likely to fall for it.

I think Myahem
Had the “Phantom pros” but it seem everyone knew who was who. I think maybe one was Tom Prince?

I was on the Mayhem forums too from the start. I started by asking about Chad's opinion on Milos and insulin and that debate became a huge thing talked about years after. Milos butted in with long posts but I think it pissed off Chad and posts were unfortunately removed IIRC but it was good stuff for the time and these guys were at the forefront experimenting. Anyone remember the "pie filling" that Chad used for carb loading? Lol guys thought they stumbled on some secret and even Milos thanked Chad for the "trick."
Then there was the plasma expander saga, Milos was pissed when he read in a magazine Chad saying how he and Nasser were laughing at Milos behind his back at the Olympia for showing up with track marks after using IVs with plasma expanders. According to Milos Nasser had given him detailed instructions, down to the names of the specific products, which he said came from Chad but was all BS and a joke according to Nasser. I know they did play with it though despite what they said afterwards. Those posts by Milos disappeared too unfortunately.

Regarding the Phantom Pro, once a post by the account actually signed off with "Craig Titus" lmao, a brain fart. They obviously took it off quickly enough. Bb.com saw the popularity of pros "telling all" and they had Craig Titus write an anonymous column. I think they are still there, although at some point bb.com dropped all steroid talk, either in columns or forums - the steroid profiles disappeared. Chicherillo said it was Craig and it was obvious. One particular thing I remember is Craig saying the "yellow stuff" (Finaplix homebrew) going around gyms was NOT trenbolone and was pure shit. There was only one real trenbolone and it was Parabolan! Lol, plenty of people thought it was real enough! Of course there was nothing revelatory in the columns, just some of Craig's attitude and so on.

It was actually MM2K that started the "anonymous pro" articles and in that case it was admittedly a figment of some writer's imagination, but guys were trying to figure out who it was, I'm sure there were posts about it here too, many years after lol.

Everyone is always looking for secrets, still, even though everyone knows there really aren't any. But any new tricks guys, including pros, will want to know about. I remember in the 80s and early 90s when I got into bodybuilding the pro trick was using baby food close to a show and to carb load, it was low sodium and easy to digest Lol. There's a lot of talk about not taking the advice of forum posters with no bodybuilding accomplishments but even pros glean information off forums from posts by some nerd "sitting in a basement." Hey, it can be good info regardless, sometimes. Pros and competitors often hire popular forum experts and have always used noncompetitors for prep advice. Duchaine had competed I think but he was basically a pencil necked ultra-intelligent total nerd but he knew a thing or two.

GH15 was just a fake troll plain and simple. Just a decent gimmick. He was not connected to the bodybuidling world in any way and he was a native english speaker. I remember his original posts on GB were in perfect english and then he slowly morphed into the gimmick as it gained tragic. Just a kid in his basement who knew how to parrot what he heard and made himself a persona to make ppl think he was a bodybuilder.

Exactly.

There are a lot of Pros who talk about PEDs, training, diet and everything else.

But people want to believe some anonymous gimmick account as they think he\she has "the secret" to getting huge/pro size. When "the secret" is really just CONSISTENCY.

Exactly.

There are a lot of Pros who talk about PEDs, training, diet and everything else.

But people want to believe some anonymous gimmick account as they think he\she has "the secret" to getting huge/pro size. When "the secret" is really just CONSISTENCY.
There are now. There didn’t used to be.

There was a huge demand for wanting pros to discuss drugs but very little supply, hence why those anonymous pro columns garnered a lot of attention. Now we have pros talking about their cycles on YouTube and Instagram like it’s no big deal.

Different times

GH15 was just a fake troll plain and simple. Just a decent gimmick. He was not connected to the bodybuidling world in any way and he was a native english speaker. I remember his original posts on GB were in perfect english and then he slowly morphed into the gimmick as it gained tragic. Just a kid in his basement who knew how to parrot what he heard and made himself a persona to make ppl think he was a bodybuilder.
I remember when all this went down. I had screenshots and a bunch of info back then ~2014-2015. https://forums.musculardevelopment....ding-forums/no-bull/102746-who-is-gh15/page13. In the end it was determined that it was a guy in FLA named Craig Kenneth Soubliere.

Perhaps, I have not made it clear. I do not advocate 10 Anadrols per day. Why extremes? 100mg Anadrol per day is safe and this is backed By RCT’s and studies. Not broscience.

Most of you who use “Anadrol” and get side effects, most likely are using UGL, so what you think is Anadrol, in reality, is not.

I have literally used over 10 brands of adrol and half were pharm and half were UG and they all make me feel the same way. They all gives me the same side effects and results. Some were better than others but I still felt off/ill when using them and my appetite still lowered on all of them. It's all in your head. Maybe the pharm ones you did buy were better than the UG's just because the UG's weren't very good. Although something tells me I could put UG adrol in a pharm box and give you the same adrol in UG packaging and you will think it's better stuff from the pharm boxes.

Nasser trained at Frogs gym and Oceanside Golds for a while.. my buddy Dave owned a portion of Oceanside.. he and nasser were friends although nasser personality didn't allow for too many " friends".. but he wasn't shy about his gear use.. he loved test and eq.. he admitted to upwards of 4 to 5 grams of test and grams of eq.. Dave told me he really pushed the gh and slin in his latter years..
After a workout we went to eat and nasser honestly was not a huge eater like you'd expect.. he had a tenderloin sandwich and he brought his own bowl of mixed fruit.. melons if I remember correct.. dave said that nasser never really pushed the food hard.. but the gear ?? Yep..
I was just out there a few weeks ago off the 76. the gym off sycamore exit in vista is good now a days for a more hardcore bb environment for anyone looking.

I was just out there a few weeks ago off the 76. the gym off sycamore exit in vista is good now a days for a more hardcore bb environment for anyone looking.
I believe the Nassar golds was the one then was the one off coast hwy(formerly hill at) Right across the street from the barber shop and that janky hotel.
The Golds off sycamore is that one across the freeway from the Walmart and target. don't think that was around when Nassar was stomping up and down the coast.
I'd always see him at PB golds and at the PB boardwalk.

I believe the Nassar golds was the one then was the one off coast hwy(formerly hill at) Right across the street from the barber shop and that janky hotel.
The Golds off sycamore is that one across the freeway from the Walmart and target. don't think that was around when Nassar was stomping up and down the coast.
I'd always see him at PB golds and at the PB boardwalk.
i heard milos was also out here a lot alongside nasser traning in the 90s?

Fuck sakes. I though100mg a day of dbol was kind of pushing it. Pumps doing everything and anything. Brushing my teeth. Wiping my rear. Lower back pump sitting and watch TV..

Lmao too funny.

Per the video, highest offseason test dose for Dorian was 1500 and more typically 1000.

He’s historically always said 750 test was his general peak test dose in offseason (he would peak and then taper).

Wonder what it will be in 10 years when high doses are even more normalized.

Lmao too funny.

Per the video, highest offseason test dose for Dorian was 1500 and more typically 1000.

He’s historically always said 750 test was his general peak test dose in offseason (he would peak and then taper).

If you could ask him in 1987 that'd be two capsules of Tribulus.

What's the purpose of humanofort?
I see guys taking it along with 10mg per day of test.

abuelo-simpson.gif

Lmao too funny.

Unfortunately, because I like Dorian a lot, his stated peak dosages were baloney in my humble opinion. Didn't watch the video but I think he's said his off season cycles were only 6 weeks too. A 3 week break and then on again, which if true looks more like a taper of drugs than an actual off period. But whatever, lots of time has passed but Dorian was fucking nasty, so impressive still. Only an extremist in different ways can look like that, I don't even care about the genes, what kind of mentality does it take? He tells Milos if he knew then what he knows know he would train even less than the 3-4 times a week and cardio would be 5 minutes, he holds up some "5 minute workout" book. Milos starts to argue about it and Dorian goes "read the book Milos." LMAO. Whether you think Dorian was really scientific or not, he really did seem to read up on things himself and draw conclusions and did things somewhat contrary to what others did or thought. He had the confidence for that, so many then and today flail around and go from guru to guru and switch diets and things up constantly and switch thing up, like looking for a "secret." The way he explains what he did sounds so devastatingly simple.

Last week I watched a doc called Dorian Yates the Original Mass Monster. Well, half of it.

It touched on his days as a skinhead and then his reign as an Olympia champion then took a weird turn and focused on his weed usage and after 20 minutes of him rolling, lighting, repeat I turned it off.

Not that it wasn’t interesting but it wasn’t the Blood and Guts Dorian that’s hanging in a framed autographed poster on my wall.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear