over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest primo was it worth it?

Does anyone have experience with utilizing primo for purpose of athletic performance and recovery ?
Especially in rotational type of sports like baseball ( pitching / batting) , golf swing, 1 arm Olympic throw, javelin, ect

@Team Gunner Trunk specific isn’t so much what matters.

Unfamiliar with these sports as far as generic demand and neurological fatigue/appropriate programming.

Assuming you need to maximize range of motion and increase muscular activation/acceleration and manage deceleration?

With a limited knowledge of the imposed demands unsure how helpful I could be but I’ll try!

If you want a steroid that will improve athletic performance I’d use equipoise. Primo is not the drug you’re looking for. Trust me.
I'll put winstrol in the ring for sure. That said, person asking had better be damn sure about drug testing for peds on any of this.

I'll put winstrol in the ring for sure. That said, person asking had better be damn sure about drug testing for peds on any of this.
Wiinstrol is notorious with joint injuries that’s why I wouldn’t put it on the list. Iv only used winstrol one course and I had a major knee blowout on the field. The only injury Iv sustained on the field in over 30 years of play that required surgery. My joints were squeeking on that stuff. I looked insane but it happened

If you want a steroid that will improve athletic performance I’d use equipoise. Primo is not the drug you’re looking for. Trust me.
I’d agree with this. Primo makes me tight and crampy although I like it outside of that.

Tried 600-700 per week. Crushed my E2 and my knees hurt for months.

Primo requires me to run test higher, I don’t want to run 800’test to take 600 primo. Kinda defeats the purpose of “longevity steroid use”
I forgot how much test I was running but got up to like 500 of primo, I would guess a gram of test and I totally didn't feel like I was on anything at all as soon as the primo kicked in. I actually got so lazy from it couldn't work out and sat around

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Remembers-Franco-Columbu.jpg

Arnold on a gram of Primo and a gram of Dianabol. Franco on a bottle of Anavar a day. Just sayin'

Eq was giving me bad anxiety after a while. Honestly the difference is negligible. I just need more iron and a little more test on primo for performance.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Remembers-Franco-Columbu.jpg

Arnold on a gram of Primo and a gram of Dianabol. Franco on a bottle of Anavar a day. Just sayin'
How is Arnold not a puffed ball from dianabol and how is Franco still functioning awake and conscious on a bottle of anavar a day?

Thanks for some of the replies guys!
I’m in a growing niche sport , and no testing protocols at this point.
Also, don’t want something that will fuck up my blood work too drastically.

I call bs on Franco downing bottles of anavar a day lol no fucking way especially if you take to consideration he was an athlete outside of the sport. Nah that man had to be on some test or dbol as well

For those claiming primo crushes HDL relative to Masteron. My HDL on 300mg mast was 14, on 500mg primo it was in the 40s. Again, this shit is so bizarrely individualized, this is why labs are necesssry. Masteron made my prostate ache as well, even at that low dosage, no such ache with primo.

Wiinstrol is notorious with joint injuries that’s why I wouldn’t put it on the list. Iv only used winstrol one course and I had a major knee blowout on the field. The only injury Iv sustained on the field in over 30 years of play that required surgery. My joints were squeeking on that stuff. I looked insane but it happened

Definitely a legit issue many face. Tends not to hit younger guys which I assume this is. I'm lucky, nearly 50 and winny has never bothered me. If it did, issue for sure, but if not that drug is flat out bomb. Gives me speed, power, leopard tank look and athleticism to back it. My fav oral.

Definitely a legit issue many face. Tends not to hit younger guys which I assume this is. I'm lucky, nearly 50 and winny has never bothered me. If it did, issue for sure, but if not that drug is flat out bomb. Gives me speed, power, leopard tank look and athleticism to back it. My fav oral.
Ya I was 31-32 when I used it. Never did again. I did look pretty fucking grainy. But boy it did a heavy number on my joints. Had I known then what I know now it’s not an high speed contact sport drug

I call bs on Franco downing bottles of anavar a day lol no fucking way especially if you take to consideration he was an athlete outside of the sport. Nah that man had to be on some test or dbol as well

For what it is worth, anecdotally, back then the legal Anavar off the shelf were 5mg tablets and may be 20-25 tablets per bottle. So it was not out of the questions to down a bottle a day at that time lol...

Pete Grimkowski, also from that era, said the same thing about anavar. He used to down a bottle a day. He said on a podcast a long while ago; "you have to force the receptors open, so you have to pound anavar by the bottle"... LOL!!!!!! Crazy m'fukr lol. The guys back then were the BEST!! 😆

How is Arnold not a puffed ball from dianabol and how is Franco still functioning awake and conscious on a bottle of anavar a day?
I was in highschool and Arnold came to the Armory in the area and gave a seminar.It was 1977. He told people his cycle. There was also a pic of Franco in his book with his nut hanging out in a pose. Somebody said ranco is natural. Arnold laughed and said Franco took so much he almost died. Over the years it was clear he favored anavar. Just sayin'. One thing you have to remember about Primo, It acts like an AI. In some people probably better than most AIs. also have to remember that they didn't have all the tools we have today. Arnold is very smart, especially about observation. I think it's a safe bet he caught on to how these things work and was able to dial it in. If you go looking you can find pictures of Arnold bloated. He loved his dianabol and he loved deca as well. not saying I knew him but bits and pieces over the years like that seminar he did in 1977 and people from the era that let things out here and there.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws