over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath “over 10g of oils in a week”

So they dont die? There are a quite a few people that have bowed out of this sport all together simply because they did not want to greatly compromise their health and/or die.

This.

Around 12 years ago I had a local pro write up a contest prep for me. I took one look at the start up doses and said,
Not a fuckin chance haha

I've always wanted to maintain health so I can do this long term instead of going hard at a chance of competing.

He's probably talking about Kai. Back when Kai was winning shows it was rumored he was taking insane amounts of AAS in grams.

Kai, along with Ronnie, is the only top competitor who became a pro while being a natural, or at least passing a drug test in a world championship.

This suggests that they both had superior genetics and used very little in their early years, and that can be seen in how they grew slowly, and then exploded in size.

So, that Kai was shooting everything under the sun in his prime years is as likely as Phil was.

He's probably talking about Kai. Back when Kai was winning shows it was rumored he was taking insane amounts of AAS in grams.
Yeah back when kai was with oscar he was pushing some numbers on drugs and food. I think he was eating like 800g protein a day back then

Remember competing in Rocky Mountain contest in Denver quite a few years ago and meeting Skip Hill. One of the nicest guys and extremely knowledgeable. One of the things that stuck in my mind was him mentioning having helped Phil in his contest where he had won nationals and how gifted genetically he was. He Said a lot of guys talked about him having to be on insulin to be so full and that it was not true. He said it was almost impossible for him to come in flat and he didn’t use at all what you would think. Anyway, i personally think that at that high a level,where that is your livelihood,you’re bound to try pushing the envelope evtually. Otherwise how would you know your limits?

Yeah back when kai was with oscar he was pushing some numbers on drugs and food. I think he was eating like 800g protein a day back then

See this I could easily believe even if he didn’t need to I imagine he would of anyway just cause everything else they were doing was extreme

Chris was coached by Justin Harris also (as was I) he got 2nd place to Phil in the heavyweight class, he had some huge legs.
SUPER nice guy.View attachment 195001

Yes sir, Justin coached him that year:cool:

I'm guessing most would think he was on grams of gear, but he is a prime example of great genetics and not needing more, or rather overkill, to get to this type of stage shape and size. I can't remember what his test dosage was, it way not close to a gram per week though. However, in addition to test, he was only taking 50-75mg EOD of tren ace + 50mg/d of winstrol (oral) at the peak.

Imagine having this type of look and frame and to get chewed up from somebody like Phil Heath? Another one of his friends, one who I knew well as also, competed in just a state show, one in Pittsburgh or NJ, I can't remember, and he too had sick genetics, but then got beat by Ben White who just decided to show up there to do the show, lol.

There are levels to this (as you know for sure). You have guys with sick genetics in every way possible who you would think could dominate, then you have guys like Phil Heath et al who are just from another stratosphere and put everybody to shame not knowing much at all about anything from diet, training and drug use.

Chris used to post at AFboard under the name "pert." Guy was one of the nicest people out there, and very humble. A lot of the guys he lifted with were all powerlifters, along with a few BB's as well in there. They had a really good thing going back then.

He didn't do any more shows after that, I wonder if seeing Phil affected him in any way to make him give up

I think it was a combination of a few different things. He realized there are levels to this and even putting in a top performance, he realized he could never beat somebody like Phil Heath. He also got into powerlifting, and he went through a divorce as well (was married to Elena Seiple). I don't want to speak for him, and I have not seen him around in many years online, and my memory is fading, but he just stopped competing. He continued to hit the gym hard though. If he sees this I hope he can correct any of it if wrong. Great guy though.

Kai, along with Ronnie, is the only top competitor who became a pro while being a natural, or at least passing a drug test in a world championship.

This suggests that they both had superior genetics and used very little in their early years, and that can be seen in how they grew slowly, and then exploded in size.

So, that Kai was shooting everything under the sun in his prime years is as likely as Phil was.
Remember too Kai trained like a gorilla at that time vs all the leverage shit and other machines phil was using.

What I don’t understand is why anyone cares what Phil Heath, and genetic elites like him do because it won’t work for us. What we should care about is what people who have average to good genetics do to become bigger and stronger because that is likely much closer to what it takes for most of us.

Also, many of us train because we enjoy it, the joy is I. The journey not just the results. Sometimes with genetic elites they do what they do almost because they have to. Levrone I don’t think really loved bodybuilding, he was a part timer, he just responded well. It doesn’t appear in many ways as if Phil Heath really loved bodybuilding either. If there are people here who actually love bodybuilding, love to train, love the discipline, etc, guys like Heath and levrone who from the outside looking in don’t really have much of a passion for the sport are some of the worst people you could follow or emulate.

Absolutely, and even if most of us can't look like Phil Heath, we will still have everyone in the real world telling us how huge or how great we look. I notice that some guys I used to think were jacked or look amazing are no longer impressive looking to me after I have passed them up. However, most people will still look at them and think they are jacked. Perspective is key.
100%

Watching old action movies from the 80's with Arnold and old 19080's Hulk Hogan I am SHOCKED at how great they DO NOT look. All due respect to both of them but when I was young those guys looked like absolutely yoked/jacked supermen. Now, not so much. Perspective FTMFW

I think it was a combination of a few different things. He realized there are levels to this and even putting in a top performance, he realized he could never beat somebody like Phil Heath. He also got into powerlifting, and he went through a divorce as well (was married to Elena Seiple). I don't want to speak for him, and I have not seen him around in many years online, and my memory is fading, but he just stopped competing. He continued to hit the gym hard though. If he sees this I hope he can correct any of it if wrong. Great guy though.
Now ELENA SEIPLE was a genetic freak. Turned pro bodybuilding and was a DAMN GOOD power lifter as well.
Justin Harris had one hell of a team at Jr. Nationals that year including Darin Dudash also Ann Sheehan.

Yep.. they act as though they are just genetic freaks with no knowledge of anabolics.. now in some cases they have little to no knowledge and rely on coaches for the cycles I admit that.. but I still stand by the fact that almost all top tear lie about their usage in regards to amounts.. they don't want the hard work getting all the credit.. but the simple fact of the matter is it just makes them look bad..

Now are their hyper responders.. ? Yes.. those that don't need much to look great. . But then you get into semantics in regards to what is considered low dose.. thats up to that person to decide if they consider themselves " low dose" based on what they figure " high dose" is.. so you never fully get the truth..

There those like Jordan and a few others that post , what I believe, is the truth or much closer .. I just saw a YouTube video of a amatuer euro competitor ( who I've never heard of) stating he took 875 mgs of test and 1450 mgs of primo along with 6 ius of gh.. but he then admits that soon he will start to increase the test to 1000mg .. keep the primo at 1450mgs and add in mast at 600mgs.. so he will be hitting 3 grams.. so is that high dose or low dose in his mind? Who knows..

But the fact of the matter is most fib. Yes I believe that some get away with much less than many want to believe. But its getting rarer.. but we are starting to see much more honesty out of many or at least closer to the truth..

The best comments I’ve seen so far are-
If it’s doses and hard work where are all the rest of the Phil Heaths? Some Damn good guys yes. But not a forum full of Phil Heaths.

And the guy that said-
It’s human grade
It’s special use of insulin
It’s human grade IGF
It has to be something I dont have. lol!
I feel you!

I think we all have the same access ( for the most part) I think most bust ass in the gym.
Food and nutrition is also available. Coaches are available.

What’s not available are those Phil Heath genetics.

Now ELENA SEIPLE was a genetic freak. Turned pro bodybuilding and was a DAMN GOOD power lifter as well.
Justin Harris had one hell of a team at Jr. Nationals that year including Darin Dudash also Ann Sheehan.
Yea, she was pretty cool back in the day as well. She also posted over at AF (and Iron Trybe) in the mid-2000's, along with Heather Lee Bossowski (aka FitnessChick), Claudia Keiser and a few others. They all hung-out and trained together, super strong ladies. Heather may have had the better genetics out of all 3 (She won the Junior USA's and did well at USA/Nationals in 04/05), but she gave it all up as she did not want to push the drugs further. She was a true freak with sick genetics. She used to post her entire diet and drug prep on AF during each contest. All three of their husbands lifted together. Claudia's husband was the one who lost to Ben White and he had a great build, and strong AF. One of the strongest guys during that time I knew, lol. Those were such fun times, lots of great friends who have since found other careers and such in life. I could go on, but it sucks that those boards are no longer around to see those old posts:( Heather was eating amounts that would put most guys here to shame, even in prep. Anyway, lol.

Intelligence is knowing that professional bodybuilding is chemical warfare at a high level

Wisdom is realizing that there are maybe 5-10 active competitors on the planet who have the potential to be Mr. Olympia regardless of their gear use, and watching the sunset with your dog is more interesting than looking at a guy's cycle

100%

Watching old action movies from the 80's with Arnold and old 19080's Hulk Hogan I am SHOCKED at how great they DO NOT look. All due respect to both of them but when I was young those guys looked like absolutely yoked/jacked supermen. Now, not so much. Perspective FTMFW

Its funny how our perspectives change. I remember as a kid thinking basketball players were fucking jacked. And the average person thinks soccer players are hulked out. Sometimes I forget myself I stand out as I was the skinny guy for so long.

Who is starting out at 3g of test??
talking about professionals and high level npc guys trying to make it to the pros... not some normal gym lifter.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws