mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting with high test vs low or moderate: Which do you prefer?

Testosteroni

Registered
Newbies
Personally if you wanted to get as lean as possible would you prefer using higher test dose or do you like to keep the dose low and use other anabolics as your anchor for retaining muscle? What’s your reasoning behind the preference?

Assuming we are NOT competing:

If I used "high" test to gain the muscle I see no reason to not use it to hold the muscle while dieting.
Now if we are talking the last 4 weeks or so when "peaking" for something specific other stuff has its value.

Use whatever dose you need to hold muscle mass

Personally I’ll start with the test pretty high and then lower it as I go deeper into the cut as I raise and add other compounds.

For most people low test will do when cutting as that will be enough for most to hold what muscle they have. If someone has a massive amount of muscle that they have built with drugs they will need more i expect.

How much do u weigh now?
5’11 120lbs can’t even tell my bf% as I’m just skin and bones at this point I haven’t even looked at myself in the mirror at all lately lol I’m just focusing on recovering back to at least a lean 190lbs 8-10%bf. I was previously 210lbs 15%bf on a slow cut recomp. Then I got sick and everything went downhill from there

5’11 120lbs can’t even tell my bf% as I’m just skin and bones at this point I haven’t even looked at myself in the mirror at all lately lol I’m just focusing on recovering back to at least a lean 190lbs 8-10%bf. I was previously 210lbs 15%bf on a slow cut recomp. Then I got sick and everything went downhill from there
Serious question. And please don’t DM me this time as everyone here will want to know as well I’m sure.

Do you have any pics from when you were 210?

Serious question. And please don’t DM me this time as everyone here will want to know as well I’m sure.

Do you have any pics from when you were 210?
Nope I was not satisfied with my appearance at all. I was cutting down from a bloated 240lbs. I probably won’t take any pics until I’m at least close to my goal. I want to be at least 190lbs single digit bodyfat and then slowly work up to 220lbs 8-10% bf.

Nope I was not satisfied with my appearance at all. I was cutting down from a bloated 240lbs. I probably won’t take any pics until I’m at least close to my goal. I want to be at least 190lbs single digit bodyfat and then slowly work up to 220lbs 8-10% bf.
I’m sorry man, but I call BS. I don’t know one bodybuilder who doesn’t have a pic of their physique in their phone.

It doesn’t even have to be a good one. But we all have them.

That coupled with your rookie questions, I can assure you that you’re going to take heat on here if you keep it up.

At 5-11 210 15% BF you still didn’t have enough tissue to warrant a test/tren/mast “cut”

You need to run test, GH, and steak. Titrate the steak
First
At those stats I figured it be better to just get as lean as I could first for insulin sensitivity before adding any extra mass. And you’re right Tren is definitely not needed, I was thinking 300 test 200 mast.

I’m sorry man, but I call BS. I don’t know one bodybuilder who doesn’t have a pic of their physique in their phone.

It doesn’t even have to be a good one. But we all have them.

That coupled with your rookie questions, I can assure you that you’re going to take heat on here if you keep it up.
Well that’s more motivation anyways and you will be seeing pics eventually.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131